It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Most users on at a time record!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Hey,
Seeing as we have so many new members now I was wondering if anybody would like to set the record for most users on at one time. The current record is 176, but I think that with your support we can reach 200 at one time easily.

For anybody who would like to participate in this record attempt, my proposed time is going to be next Friday night at 8pm Eastern Standard Time. Please tell me what you think about this idea.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, I'll be here.

...assuming I'm not engrossed in a video game, or assuming I don't forget. Let's go for that record!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I would, but i will still be at work at 8 pm eastern time (im on the west coast). I'll be rooting for you though!

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Let's not. The point of ATS is our credibility. By artificially setting board records in this way, our credibility would become suspect. We should rely on these types of records to be established naturally -- through members joining and participating because of the quality of discussion and content.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Thats unnatural. Best to just let nature take its course. ATS is increasing in leaps and bounds and doesn't need artificial records.

top topics

join