It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone heard of SOL?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
I Have also been interested in Servants of the Light- but still trying to decide what exactly it is that I want to get out of joining an organization of the Western Mystery Tradition. There seems to be alot of different paths, ya know? I like that SOL traces their lineage to Dion fortune- She's a great lady! I'm right in the middle of reading " The Sea Priestess"- the first fictional book that I've come across by her thus far...

Anyone care to share any info pertaining to this school?

Thanks a bunch

Heather

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I know the group. Its website is servantsofthelight.org/

Warning: It's an occult group.

www.onealclan.clom

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012
I know the group. Its website is servantsofthelight.org/

Warning: It's an occult group.

www.onealclan.clom

Greetings 2012,
I apologise for my approach to your comments in previous threads, please accept my apology - and one in advance for what I am about to say...

'Warning: It's an occult group.'?

I couldn't help but laugh when I read that - I would have thought that a Brother such as yourself would have recognised the actual meaning of the term 'occult' and respected it for what it was. Freemasonry is fundamentally an occult organisation - 'occult' deriving from the Latin term for 'hidden'.

Regards,
Bro. Daniel Brown

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There's an off-shoot of this SOL operating in the United States, too ... www.magigroup.net...

Typical western mystery tradition stuff ... Dion Fortune, Gareth Knight, etc.

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Yaey Friday.
I think its wonderful that Mr Gareth Knight and friends have set up a *free* corresponse course for learning the mystery teachings that (for what I gather anyway) SOL and some of the other schools charge a fee for. Thanks for the link, Gnostique

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Yaey Friday.
I think its wonderful that Mr Gareth Knight and friends have set up a *free* corresponse course for learning the mystery teachings that (for what I gather anyway) SOL and some of the other schools charge a fee for. Thanks for the link, Gnostique

posted on Jun, 18 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Yaey Friday.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join