It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thought Screen Helmet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Thought Screen Helmet

A Record of Success The thought screen helmet has effectively stopped several types of aliens from abducting or controlling humans. Only four failures have been reported since 1998. Two of those failures were encounters with alien-human hybrids. In 2005, a cloth helmet with a smaller area of Velostat, which had a Velcro strap, was easily removed by an alien-human hybrid. Another failure occurred in 2007 when two alien-human hybrids snuck up behind a frail woman, tackled her, and forcedly removed her helmet. These alien-human hybrids are described in The Threat by David Jacobs and in Sight Unseen by Budd Hopkins. The helmet still works for people being abducted by aliens, but not by their alien-human hybrids who are now integrating into our societies.

www.stopabductions.com...

Found this on a radio station i listen to. What are your thoughts?

Please read: Starting a New Thread?

(This Appears On Every New Thread/Post Reply Page):

Please make sure every post matters.
Refrain from 1-line or very-minimal responses.
Edit-down your quoted posts to the important part.
Don't use "txting" shorthand in posts.
Use snippets and links for external content.
Provide meaningful comments for links, pictures, and videos.

[edit on May 7th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I'm going for my roll of tin-foil... it's cheaper.

People come up with the most amusing of tales.

I also wonder how many unsuspecting "abductees" have been conned into buying one of these "helmets". It's very, very sad.

That's my thought.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Its an NWO illuminati REPTILIAN trap dont DO IT.

When the time rift opens all people who wear this helmet WILL be cursed to WALK the earth FOREVER and will only be

ABLE to be killed BY the bone saber of ZUMMKARE.

Romans 15:4
For whatever was written in former days was written for our instruction, that through endurance and through the encouragement of the Scriptures we might have hope.

By shaving

your HEAD and painting

the sign of THE matrix you will BE protected by THE nwo

MASONIC illuminati anti-LIGHT Neo-con AGENTS from the time of the future in the past of the far future time

rift.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by secretstoshadow111

Found this on a radio station i listen to. What are your thoughts?

You will never know, as my helmet is copper-lined, carbon fiber-reinforced, held in place with ballistic nylon webbing, and fastened with titanium D rings.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   

I'm going for my roll of tin-foil... it's cheaper.

This guy says that he tried that on the Ufonaut radio show, and it did not work. Says that he also that he worked for NASA and Boeing. I have personally never witnessed a alien or UFO. It was interesting nun the the less.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
I found out recently that the country I live in has absolutely no record of proved alien abductions.

Europe isn't a hot spot for abductions anyway, more proof of government involvement in my opinion.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaiger
Its an NWO illuminati REPTILIAN trap dont DO IT.

When the time rift opens all people who wear this helmet WILL be cursed to WALK the earth FOREVER and will only be

That kind of reminds me of Halloween III:Season of the Witch and the Pumpkinhead masks...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I found out recently that the country I live in has absolutely no record of proved alien abductions. Europe isn't a hot spot for abductions anyway, more proof of government involvement in my opinion.

How about the research that Dr. Lear has done.... check this stuff.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Not saying that it really is there cause i can not absolutely prove it. There does however seem to be a growing body of evidence of something. Too much scientific research has been done by people, with no goal to make money on the subject.

new topics

top topics

join