It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Important! A Dire Warning to All Americans: Leave the Country Now or You Might Not Survive

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Since passports take a good while I just had a funny thought...300 million American invade Mexico as illegal aliens... gee, I wonder what they would do?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero
Since passports take a good while I just had a funny thought...300 million American invade Mexico as illegal aliens... gee, I wonder what they would do?

In 1821, the year Mexico gained independence from Spain, Stephen F. Austin received permission from the Mexican government to settle a colony of 300 families, now known as the "Old Three Hundred,"

And it wouldn't be the first time we invaded Mexico !...Last time we refused to leave and got a little state called Texas away from them.
This from the Texas Historical Commission....
www.thc.state.tx.us...

Colonization of Texas C.S. Roberts House The Alamo, San Antonio Early colonization efforts in present Texas date from the 18th century and reflect royal commissions by both Spain and France. Spanish colonies first centered on the missions, but in the late 1740s more concentrated programs along the lower Rio Grande developed under the direction of Jose de Escandon in the region he named Nuevo Santander. French colonial claims to Texas came several decades later, when Robert Cavelier, Sieur de La Salle established Fort St. Louis. Both countries experienced limited success in their colonization efforts, and large-scale settlement of Texas did not take place until the 19th century.

In 1821, the year Mexico gained independence from Spain, Stephen F. Austin received permission from the Mexican government to settle a colony of 300 families, now known as the "Old Three Hundred," in Southeast Texas. Although Anglo Americans were already living in Texas at the time, Austin's settlement was the official beginning of Anglo American colonization in Texas. By 1836, 35,000 to 50,000 people had settled in Texas. By 1835, Stephen F. Austin was convinced that war with Mexico was necessary to secure freedom. Growing tension in Texas was the result of cultural, political and religious differences between the American settlers and the Mexican government. In response to the unrest, Antonio Lopez de Santa Anna, the president of Mexico, reinforced Mexican troops in Texas. A battle fought at Gonzales on October 2, 1835, in which the Mexican forces were thwarted in their efforts to retrieve a cannon, gave rise to the famous flag bearing the words "Come and Take It."

Though there were earlier minor skirmishes, the Battle of Gonzales is generally considered to be the first battle for Texas' independence. The Battle of the Alamo, lasting nearly two weeks, ended on March 6, 1836, with the deaths of all its defenders (numbering about 190). The Mexican army of Santa Anna numbered 4,000 to 5,000 during its final charge. Among those killed were David Crockett, Jim Bowie and William B. Travis. A subsequent massacre of Texans who had surrendered at Goliad on March 27 led to the battle cry of Texas' independence, "Remember the Alamo! Remember Goliad!"

[edit on 9-5-2010 by rusethorcain]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
I will be staying in america. I'm like granny on the border,till the bitter end. They will have to pry the gun out of my dead fingers. Dire warning, leave the country, what a joke. More scare tactics, that only works on the weak minds.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
I will be staying in america. I'm like granny on the border,till the bitter end. They will have to pry the gun out of my dead fingers. Dire warning, leave the country, what a joke. More scare tactics, that only works on the weak minds.

You go girl. Don't give up the goods once you have established your undeniable right to them. Possession is 9/10's of the law after all.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Just got in from long night at work. Sorry, won't be leaving the country. So, just what exactly are we being warned about? What's supposed to be happening? And when? Now off to bed check back later.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chance321
Just got in from long night at work. Sorry, won't be leaving the country. So, just what exactly are we being warned about? What's supposed to be happening? And when? Now off to bed check back later.

Chance321.....

I think you're all going to die or something.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Originally posted by Chance321

Chance321.....

I think you're all going to die or something.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

Oooooookey
Well, if we're gonna die, guess I better hurry up an get a coat or two of wax on the ole truck an finish up the lawn mowing I've been putting off

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Chance321

Chance321.....

Oooooookey
Well, if we're gonna die, guess I better hurry up an get a coat or two of wax on the ole truck an finish up the lawn mowing I've been putting off

It's cool.....I've got it covered.

I'll be 'round to get you after I pick up Mr Mask

files.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Chance321.....

Oooooookey

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Oz sounds nice this time of year! Can I tag along if I promise not to send us on any "wild goose" chases after triangle UFO's? I'll ride in the back of the truck!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

"Lets get back on topic... The article was written by a very very weak minded individual...and the poster wanted to make sure his maniac view was not true..."

Oh, really? Is that a fact? So you personally know the man who wrote the article in question, I would assume?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by truthbringsfreedom777

Read back the last few pages.. this has been proven to be EXACTLY what I said it was Bull$%^&! Absolute crap. Another doomsday post by some guy that apparently is not getting enought attention in his current situation. I just made the statement BEFORE it was debunkd. Do I think he is weak minded....Absolutely. Did I feel they we needed to get back on topic.. Absolutely.. So to summarize...what was your problem with my post? for I see none!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Are you implying that in ALL situations in life ... A person MUST know a person "personally" to judge their mental capacity? If I were to say "I have a 3 headed dragon in my back yard.. He is telling me that canada is going to attack Maine" Would someone that found this totally INSANE have the right to make a judgment on my mental capacity? I say Yes!!!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974

Read back the last few pages.. this has been proven to be EXACTLY what I said it was Bull$%^&! Absolute crap. Another doomsday post by some guy that apparently is not getting enought attention in his current situation. I just made the statement BEFORE it was debunkd. Do I think he is weak minded....Absolutely. Did I feel they we needed to get back on topic.. Absolutely.. So to summarize...what was your problem with my post? for I see none!

Really? It's been debunked already? My first question would be how do you correctly debunk something that hasn't even happened yet?

I went back a few pages, and couldn't find anything in relation to this being debunked...could you give a link, please? Thanks.

From my understanding, this is a prediction that wasn't given directly by the guy who's website hosts that article (WesPenre.com). It was given by ''Illuminator13'', a self-proclaimed ''insider'' of the ''world elite'', who has been in contact with Wes and has also posted on ATS in the past (in reference to the HiddenHand stuff, another ''insider'').

So, the real question is - Is ''Illuminator13'' a true ''insider'' with accurate information, based on his alarming prediction, and should we believe him/her? That's up to each individual, I guess. If this is a warning for the sake of saving lives, then I believe that Illuminator13 is doing his/her personal duty by giving such a warning, that is, IF this actually happens.

My ''problem'' with your post (if you want to call it a problem, your words not mine) is that people place unfair judgement and/or jump to conclusions waaaaay too quickly for their own good, in most cases. Fair enough?

Nothing personal, but I could also say that YOU are weak-minded for accusing this person of being weak-minded.

All joking aside, I find this warning very interesting, and if it's true, VERY alarming.

Cheers.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Are you implying that in ALL situations in life ... A person MUST know a person "personally" to judge their mental capacity? If I were to say "I have a 3 headed dragon in my back yard.. He is telling me that canada is going to attack Maine" Would someone that found this totally INSANE have the right to make a judgment on my mental capacity? I say Yes!!!

No, I'm not implying that at all. Generally speaking, I am implying that too many people judge other people too quickly/unfairly, or in this case, people judge other people's predictions/articles/sources/websites too quickly, and in turn, come to a very abrupt conclusion, in most cases.

I asked you if you knew this man personally because it seemed as though you had this guy pegged as a complete nutjob from the start (and because I was being a tad sarcastic). But, I also understand that around here, anybody who posts/links/sources/ect a prediction of ANY sort, is subject to quite the amount of ridicule and mockery. I guess it's to be expected.

No, you don't have to know somebody personally to know that they are weak-minded, as you put it. For example, Hitler. I don't know the guy, nor would I want to know the guy, but, I do know that he did a lot of really bad things to a lot of innocent people. Maybe a harsh example, but I'm sure you get the idea.

I'm simply pointing out that this prediction in question seems far beyond any other prediction I've read in this forum in a long, long time. Whether or not it's true or just another run-of-the-mill hoax to add to the list, has yet to be determined. Give it a few weeks, and we'll see how things progress.

IMO, it's pretty unfair to automatically rule out and dismiss a warning of this magnitude at this early stage. I can understand that there is a form of collective ''bias'' among the ATS members each time a new prediction is posted, due to the fact that this forum is constantly littered with hundreds upon hundreds of failed predictions on a consistent basis.

Mobius1974, I mean no disrespect to you personally - at all. I'm just looking at this from a different perspective/view-point - nothing more, nothing less!

Cheers.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Chance321.....

Oooooookey

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

Oz sounds nice this time of year! Can I tag along if I promise not to send us on any "wild goose" chases after triangle UFO's? I'll ride in the back of the truck!

Rusethorcain.....

I LOVE triangle UFO's.....we can pick you up & check out a few on our way to OZ!

You can drive.....we can have a few UFO drag races & see what those triangles have really got!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b75394e80694.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

If you look back they have traced this "source" back to another hoax years back.. There are several posts exposing this for what it is. A hoax!!
Some argue if we disreguard all of these one day we will be blindsided by the "true" information. I say..... All of you people that just jump in with both feet without taking any time to verify ANYTHING.. Off of such vague infomation is either weak minded or guilable. I am sorry if you do not like my opinion. But I am not sorry that I feel this way. The whole "I have a secret that you do not know, and I'm not going to tell you anything more!" Stuff is getting old. I have been visiting this site and others for a long long time. Do not let my registration date fool you. This is non stop.. Most posters give the Op what they deserve.... But there are the few of you that have such hope for disclosure...that you will allow these "weak minded people" to play with your emotions. Your excitement at the possibility of disclosure ...DOES NOT make this any less nonsense!! Shake your head and wake up... I am assuming .. But I think most people here know how this works... Come with the facts or dont come at all.. But the fact that some people continue to star and flag these guys.. Is like feeding a stray cat... They will be back!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

If you look back they have traced this "source" back to another hoax years back.. There are several posts exposing this for what it is. A hoax!!

Mobius has a point. The Hidden Hand thread was a hoax, and it was done some years back. The guy predicted several 'catastrophic' events that never occurred.

truthbringsfreedom you stated:

It was given by ''Illuminator13'', a self-proclaimed ''insider'' of the ''world elite'', who has been in contact with Wes and has also posted on ATS in the past (in reference to the HiddenHand stuff, another ''insider'').

So, the real question is - Is ''Illuminator13'' a true ''insider'' with accurate information, based on his alarming prediction, and should we believe him/her? That's up to each individual, I guess. If this is a warning for the sake of saving lives, then I believe that Illuminator13 is doing his/her personal duty by giving such a warning, that is, IF this actually happens.

I don't think he is concerned much with a personal duty by giving such a warning. From illuminator13's own mouth regarding the fake predictions given by Hidden Hand

Originally posted by IlluminatiAgent13

What a fantastic piece of Disinfo.

The quality of 'information' given was great.

The method you used to deliver this was undetectable to the unenlightened eye who sees all...

You got them good Soldier, good luck on your next assignment.

[edit on 6-4-2010 by IlluminatiAgent13]

[edit on 10-5-2010 by Delphiki]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
OMG! I'm an American! Where to go? Where to hide? Ohh... Wait, I'm South American hehehe. Now I'm better, but better to change your topic, when you refereed to "All Americans" you are including all the Americas, North and South. Thanks for all and have a nice END hehehe.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Well I only have a one bedroom apartment so not much space, i'll offer a sofa to anyone fleeing America from impending doom.

aslong as they bring me some orio's, cant get them here

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

I have always wanted a good reason to go and visit my "home-land" your couch would be classified as a good reason.

Is it a pull out?
Thank you,
Shaun Daniel H

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join