It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Important! A Dire Warning to All Americans: Leave the Country Now or You Might Not Survive

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kissy princess
Hurry, Mr. Mask- Time is running out!

Do NOT worry, I have a buddy who just stole a UFO from the Space Pope, and it is fully equipped with a time-machine...I think.

If not, I'll draw it on there with my new markers.

Time machines are blue...right?

Originally posted by JJRichey
reply to post by Mr Mask

Hey Mr. Mask, will this one be like the robot video?

yeah careful, some people know where you hang out......mwahahaha.

No robots this time...just big fricken lasers!

Those are green...right?

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mr Mask

Don't worry mate!

I grabbed you know who's Pliedian Pope Pusher before he went to dimension 404.....

I'll come & save ya' mate!

GOOD WORK! Part of the plan is now complete...

Now we need to get our hands on a box of crayons and a note pad.

I knew I could count on you my friend!

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

I will feed the dog, turn on the water to boil, and will meet you at La Mission. Semper Fi.

Awesome...all is falling into perfect place now.

We meet Maybe-Maybe-Not at the planned rendezvous, remember "DO NOT SNIFF UFO"!!! It's finish hasn't dried yet.

OK!!! AGAIN! THANK YOU JACK!!!

Without you Jack, I would still be unaware of the horrible event you vaguely talk about in your little blog that you have online. You are a life saver!

Some may think you to be a fear-monger...HA!

They don't know JACK!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a0d7ac3ed6dc.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Mr Mask]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

If he is wrong, he will be a laughing stock for the rest of his life and he knows it – no matter what explanation he gives for it not happening. FearnoEvil

Not even. We need to look at the definition of a watcher, in regards to world events. It is a very serious duty to some, and he is one such man. I've read a number of his past articles, or scanned them, last night - this isn't the first matter he's warned about. I will say that he focuses on very serious issues, and some very secretive matters. So, since he was warned, he passed the warning on. I don't doubt he's met a lot of interesting information in his lifetime.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
with all this talk of if somebody invading the USA and the people fighting back, i think all of you deserve a quote.

"They say the rebels in Iraq still fight for Saddam but that's bulls**t. I'll tell you why it's totally wrong. Because if another country invaded the hood tonight it would be warfare through Harlem and Washington Heights. I wouldn't be fighting for Bush or white America's dream. I'd be fighting for my people's survival and self esteem. "

it's slightly out of context but it proves a point, but the thing is, if a superpower was going to invade, it would be nuke, then take out the survivors, i wish there was never a treaty between the english and the welsh, because now the capital (Cardiff) would be under threat if america went into a war and us idiotic brits would follow, the good old nuke base for america, i don't mind, i would be dead quite quickly, 5 miles south of a big RAF base and 22 miles North of the capital city, how fun

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by triplesod

"Spoilt, fat, lazy Americans are not the rough and ready action men you believe they are. Not outside of Hollywood, anyway."

History proves otherwise.

That's a nice way of saying what I really think.

Peace... cousin

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by triplesod

"Spoilt, fat, lazy Americans are not the rough and ready action men you believe they are. Not outside of Hollywood, anyway."

History proves otherwise.

That's a nice way of saying what I really think.

Peace... cousin

Hey buddy dont mess with the U S , by god even our chipmunks are bad to the bone

[edit on 8-5-2010 by alchemist2012]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by alchemist2012]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
nice sarcasm, but lets be honest, i hope you wasn't implying that the USA is immune to collapse, not to say that it wouldnt survive an invasion, the mind frame that is going on in 90% of the average americans brain is that they have never lost a war, and that if they were invaded that they would surpass their invaders, i think it may be subconscious but none of you have 20 years of geurrilla warfare under your belt, nor do you have a "plot" to save yourself, if a country invaded, the so called gangs would be wiped out, they have no chance.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Northwarden

Yes, I agree with you. If I received info that convinced me something catastrophic and ruthless was going to happen within 2 months I also would warn people.

Maybe he recommends running away because he is able and willing to do so and assumes everyone else would do the same.

Someone tells me that US Army [SNIP] is coming to take me away - I will not run. I will resist as long as possible and make them look me in the eye when they kill me.

But if it didn't happen, I would expect people to never take me serious again.

This is why I actually give him the benefit of the doubt... because he has everything to lose but gives the warning anyway.

I never worry (or get mad) about these kinds of predictions. We all have to die sometime. I will go to a good place.

JESUS|YESHUA|SON < YHWH|YAHWEH|FATHER > CREATOR|KING|SAVIOUR

Edited out - Special OPs

[edit on 8-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask.....

I will bring along one of Dr Bill Deagle's health supplements to help keep us going.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc158d2c871c.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
what do you mean, leave the country? ARE THEY MAD. Do you want the truth, well here it is, now listen very carefully. The ALIENS have already invaded the united states and this is a known fact. I can only hope that other states will follow in the footsteps of arizona to get the aliens out. The cup has runneth over. The aliens will all be round up and put into camps. FEMA camps and from there shipped by train out of here. The gov't has already ordered troops to help the police when the rioting occurs. FACT. Need anymore facts? FACT, a volcano will blow up. FACT, it will flood. FACT, a space rock will hit the earth, where? somewhere and that is a FACT.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Perhaps the Ghosts of all the Native Americans and Buffalo's that you guys slaughtered years ago have come back for revenge. Sweet

[edit on 8-5-2010 by getso]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask.....

I will bring along one of Dr Bill Deagle's health supplements to help keep us going.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/dc158d2c871c.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

It is official. I've decided not to escape certain doom.

I will STAY in America and die with the rest, just to continue having such awesome burgers!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

If it falls (along with its fast food) what would be the reason to live?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Does anyone truely understand how powerfull our military is?...

No..... I hear known technology is about 150 years ahead of what is unclassified and given to the general public.

With all the compartmentalized departments in the US Military, quite likely 98% of the Military personnel don't even know. Now that is worrisome, all that power in less that 1% of the population's hands. I can hear the warning... "this is for your own good and will hurt me more that it will hurt you".

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr Mask.....

It is official. I've decided not to escape certain doom.
I will STAY in America and die with the rest, just to continue having such awesome burgers!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!
If it falls (along with its fast food) what would be the reason to live?

I think Bill agrees!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e8a254f230ac.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Why would everyone leave and go to a third world country to be safe?
Remember, they won't let foreigners in unless you have a red white and
blue card. Then you have to learn Guatemalan or something to be able to
get food stamps and free housing and free education.

I think I will just stay here and tough it out. There are a few tough old
birds left here in the states. If the Chinese come marching in like ants on
a hunt for the Queen, let 'em come. I am an old fart, who is vintage
Nam era. If I can't whip you, I will just kill you. The rice suckers will have
to deal with me. Hmmmm, where is my pellet rifle now? I need to get it
oiled up and go buy some pellets. That will get them running.

We really do need to be vigilant and keep an ear and eye open for
whatever comes our way, but we're Americans. We have pulled
through before, and we can do it again. If you don't believe that this
doom and gloom scenario is going to happen, and I don't think it will, at
least have a goodly amount of food and water on hand with other
survival supplies to hunker down for awhile. If you own guns, get them
out and make sure they are in good operating condition. Go out and
actually fire them a few times to familiarize yourself with them again.

Buy as much ammo as you can afford. Shell out a little money for a
decent scope to mount on rifles so you can pick off these thugs from a
distance. Have a good set of binoculars on hand. Keep survival gear
stored in various places. Don't put it all in one basket. Same with food and
water. Keep plenty of candles on hand so when the Chinese cut the grid,
you can have light and even warmth from the candles. Just my 12 cents.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by endtimer]

[edit on 8-5-2010 by endtimer]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by win 52

No..... I hear known technology is about 150 years ahead of what is unclassified and given to the general public.

You do know that means that in 1860 they had Xbox360, Ipads and plasma television?

Heh...

Anyways...no, the military is not 150 years ahead in technology.

Imagine what you are saying...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by getso

Originally posted by getso
Perhaps the Ghosts of all the Native Americans and Buffalo's that you guys slaughtered years ago have come back for revenge. Sweet

[edit on 8-5-2010 by getso]

Ha Ha... good one. No, their fight is with the Freemasons.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Do the math on asteroid impacts, its scary as hell.

At around 2 km in diameter, asteroids explode with energy release of about 100,000 megatons of TNT. The atomic explosion in Hiroshima was only 13 kilotons (note kilo, not mega) TNT; therefore a diameter 2-km asteroid impact = over SEVEN MILLION TIMES as large an energy release as Hirtoshima.

Awful as that is, 2-km asteroids are nothing in comparison to the size of other potential objects.

Consider the K/T Event, caused 65 million years ago by an asteroid about 10 km in diameter. It killed off the dinosaurs, as well as 75 of all other species and 99.99% of ALL INDIVIDUAL ANIMALS ON EARTH.

Even that's pretty puny in the grand scheme of things. 100-km collisions are quite common in the history of the solar system and there is no reason why earth is exepmt from this.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Happiness is a belt fed weapon.
Good on you and good luck, I'm stocked and stoked, best wishes.
And folks wonder why I glossed myself as LAUGHING-CAT.

This whole thing is gonna implode under the weight of itself, learn to react, the proactive time has passed you by,. (addressed to the people that vote to keep their guy in and therefore their continuing Gov't handouts)

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

One thing to consider about China.....maybe they are already here. I live in a quiet neighborhood in Des Moines and on my street alone there are already 5 houses owned by Chinese people. And not just families...adults living commune style....and they are not friendly at all. Now, dont get me wrong, if people of any race live peacably in our neighborhood....I dont have a problem with that. Your post just brought that to mind....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LAUGHING-CAT

Happiness is a belt fed weapon.
Good on you and good luck, I'm stocked and stoked, best wishes.
And folks wonder why I glossed myself as LAUGHING-CAT.

This whole thing is gonna implode under the weight of itself, learn to react, the proactive time has passed you by,. (addressed to the people that vote to keep their guy in and therefore their continuing Gov't handouts)

I think that's a Beatles song...only it's not a belt fed weapon, just a warm gun.

Hey, What ever turns you on.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join