It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extremely Important! A Dire Warning to All Americans: Leave the Country Now or You Might Not Survive

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Don't worry mate!

I grabbed you know who's Pliedian Pope Pusher before he went to dimension 404.....

I'll come & save ya' mate!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Hey folks, a bit more sensitivity for us Canadians please! (Although the comments usually crack me up). If your country falls, we're not far behind. The plans behind the scenes look pretty similar, and there's sense for us to consider us as in this somewhat together.
When you get the bills, we seem to get our versions too when it comes to nwo garbage.
I don't think we'll get the same reactions overseas as Americans do, yet who knows what our so-called peacekeeping forces are actually being ordered to do in the name of our country? Let's try an experiment : "Our peacekeeping forces have an untarnished rep overseas". A statement I imagine will have a few replies to the contrary if put into a thread. I haven't done the homework, but I think our forces have been over there long enough to be concerned about unreported matters.

That's true Spectre; poor Hawaii if so. Anyone visiting should ask a few local opinions - they might know more. Especially about what the Chinese are training for.

This still bothers me about the warning : Wes Penre is a long-established researcher, and is putting his rep on the line over a warning to some degree. It's not like he's unknown. That being said ... I didn't find other mentions of it across the net either, it's not spreading mass hysteria. I want to see what else comes up, considering how new that message is. I'm not spreading it, it can stay nice and contained on ATS from my pov.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Northwarden]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Reply to post by Mobius1974

Haha no I did not mistake you for a believer. Just adding on to one of your posts.

As far as your china post goes. I can't believe people still believe china would ever have a shot in hell invading us. China does NOT have the number of air craft carries, planes, ground equipment, to mobilize enough troops to invade a country of 300 million. They would have to spend months if not years building up troops in mexico or canada. Where do people get this crazy idea china would invade us? They do not have the equipment. How are people here just that dumb?

And if they did try building up troops on the coast they would just be sitting ducks. It'd be a very very small army out there and our military would probably just laugh and wait for target practice to begin. They would not get close to our coasts. People need to become more clever in thinking up these doom and glooms for america

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by A Novel
Reply to post by Mobius1974

Haha no I did not mistake you for a believer. Just adding on to one of your posts.

As far as your china post goes. I can't believe people still believe china would ever have a shot in hell invading us. China does NOT have the number of air craft carries, planes, ground equipment, to mobilize enough troops to invade a country of 300 million. They would have to spend months if not years building up troops in mexico or canada. Where do people get this crazy idea china would invade us? They do not have the equipment. How are people here just that dumb?

And if they did try building up troops on the coast they would just be sitting ducks. It'd be a very very small army out there and our military would probably just laugh and wait for target practice to begin. They would not get close to our coasts. People need to become more clever in thinking up these doom and glooms for america

dont know or even think its true just playing devils advocate..in this world anything goes

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan
All this doomsday stuff that floats around out there....nope. Not gonna do it.

If i am meant to die, i will face my death with honor and dignity. Acting in a frantic nature is something that i find contemptable. I will not fall prey to fear mongers and scare whores.

My friend, I'll never let you die.

Me and you GOT THIS if all hell breaks loose.

Remember the plan and stick to it.

I'll bring marshmallows.

I will feed the dog, turn on the water to boil, and will meet you at La Mission. Semper Fi.

BTW, your "accidental" post was so brilliant i find it hard to believe it was an accident.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Reply to post by alchemist2012

Can't watch the video on my phone....

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
This entire thread is about some dire warning from some guy with a website claiming to be from the multi-verse? Well I'm from the Universe. I say it will be safe to stay in the United States for some time. The United States grows a lot of food and supplies it to other countries around the world. If something bad did happen here, the rest of the world would have major food shortages. There is a lot of food in storage here even though that would run out fairly fast. However I believe there are as many deer as people in the state I live in. If things get bad here, it will be really bad in the rest of the world. I'm staying in spite of what some guy with a web site claiming to be from the multi-verse says.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You are mistaken.... Govt. war is one place we would invite our 1million gang members to join in...

You talk to much and bully to much. By experience, people like you just talk. Stick to the thread and stop bullying cuz if TSTF I want to be there and see what kind of round things you have underneath. The poor OP didn't state that is true. Is just asking for opinions.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

There won't be any Gun owners because when Martial Law is declared guns will be banned.

Yeah right, uh huh.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Threads like this are what make me reluctant to tell people i frequent this site. Maybe we should have some sort of insta-ban policy for failed predictions. That would at least make people think twice about posting more of this "friend who is an insider told me" nonsense.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I live in Washington State, so I can just drive a few miles into Canada when the SHTF....suckers

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

We have basically two borders...Canada and Mexico with everything else water. America is still extremely isolated from the rest of the world and a sizable ground force is impossible without a long heads up that they are coming and then massing in either of these two Countries.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Poopra
Threads like this are what make me reluctant to tell people i frequent this site. Maybe we should have some sort of insta-ban policy for failed predictions. That would at least make people think twice about posting more of this "friend who is an insider told me" nonsense.

So what would be considered right for a forum? More mickey mouse tales, song and dance routines perhaps? Censorship more perhaps? Do you fear information?

There is nothing to fear. In our democratic world, if we fear what is said, then we can only revert politics back to Totalitarianism, where the masses can only hear, be ordered around and never heard. That would make you have no fear, for your leader is ALWAYS right. Just obey him like a dog and you will have nothing to worry about.

No. This is not the way to live. We must have no fear of whatever that is said, because you have every right to challenge what is uttered. You can ignore or you can challenge. If you are tired, another will stand and challenge or that post will die a natural death.

I will forthrightly dare say that had ATS been around during the era of Heaven's gate cult, Jim Jones,etc, no precious lives would have been lost. While we may not change minds instantly, we would have seeded a person with consideration to critically analyse information to make informed decisions.

It is only by discussion can we understand issues more. Hiding, censoring or curtailing such rights by ANYONE will only make us live in an alternate reality called delusions. When reality descends, it be too late because SHTF will happen instantly.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Just what ATS needs, another doom merchant claiming that we are all about to die. What absolute utter nonsense. Why do peolpe keep posting this crap on ATS. It's obvious to anyone who spends just five minutes of their time that this guy who wrote the article is mentally disturbed.

I love the first line of his article.

I usually don't send out messages like this.

Yeah! you don't say, so why does every other article on your website have the same theme.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
My experiences these last few weeks have been disenheartening indeed. whether or not these allegations are true, we all feel SOMETHING headed our way now. I was out with some buddies out on the farm tryin to do some target practice, and these good ole country boys tell me "oh hell yeah, I can shoot, been shootin since i was knee-high to a grasshopper, yep, yeah, buddy" and the very same one comes to me later, flagging God and everybody with the muzzle, and hands the .45 to me barrel first and says "d'you know your gun jams when ya shoot it?" except he hadn't even shot it yet, because he didn't apply the proper amount of "man" into racking back the slide. and then tells me its the gun's fault. Whether or not this all goes down like the OP is warning about, alot of you who say "nobody can take down 300 million armed americans" need to consider three very important factors to this equation.
1) Many armed americans possess little to no actual firearms training or skill. and that's just basic marksmanship. loading, reloading, and hitting the target. I'm not even talking about knowledge of geometries of fire, suppression fire, target acquisition, fire and maneuver, squad formations, etc.
2)of those however many millions of firearms in america, how many are full auto? Rapid fire drastically changes things in a gunfight. So much so that centuries old tried and true methods of warfare were rendered utterly archaic with the advent of automatic weapons in WWI.
3)How will these patriots and freedom fighters actually organize and resist fast enough to deter hordes of shock troops rapidly deploying from secure locations?

I ask these questions for those seriously considering the possibility of an armed insurrection in america. I'm on your side, and i want to see you survive, but you can't sit there and admire yourselves in photos and videos and in the mirror there posing with your weapons when you haven't learned enough about their proper employment into complex, real-world, real-time battlefield scenarios. War is nothing like in the video games. Your grandfather's revolver is not gonna cut it against an FNP90, let alone a whole squad of dudes with FNP90's.
Your best objective for those who will courageously stand and fight against oppressors or invaders, whatver the case may be, would be to fortify your home. Your best chance at fighting is to create a home full of small deathtraps. if you barricade yourself in your home then your enemy is looking at facing at least 40% casualties just to kill you. if you do it right. professional soldiers tend to overlook objects immediately under their feet and over their heads, there's also the simple fact that no one can do anything about a a gunbarrel behind a closed door if they don't know it's there yet.

To all the other ex-military out there preparing to dig-in, i wish you the best. good hunting.

edit to add: also, fortifying your home will only work at the very beginning of the conflict. Eventually if enough resistence is even met, the PTB will change their tactics and just immediately call air support on any structures that appear fortified or are engaging their forces. Then you're screwed unless you have stinger missles, or an underground network of tunnels to escape into.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Ancient_Fury]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by bowiefrk68

I think this is a valid thread and these types of predictions should be allowed.

I also think it’s ok for people to criticize him for his prediction/warning.

ATS is a great place to question, critique and debunk claims like this. Look how many more people will be wary of him in the future if it turns out to be false.

Wes Perne has put his reputation on the line. He may be misled but he comes across as sincere. If he is wrong, he will be a laughing stock for the rest of his life and he knows it – no matter what explanation he gives for it
not happening.

I'm more critical of his recommendation that everyone should run away! I hope he keeps us posted as to where he goes when he runs away.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
I will not call my self a master of clairvoyance BUT , I agree , Something is going to happen in US , and it will be bad..

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I think the Universe is an unsafe place to live.

I am leaving as soon as i can come up the the exit fare.

[ 3 million Klarco-credits?!? WTF do i come up with Klarco-credits?]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Well here's to a billion dead screaming Chinamen

If they thought the Japanese were ferocious cutthroats, wait until they try and set foot on American soil.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by alchemist2012
reply to post by bowiefrk68

Anything is possible the way the world is going right now,it is true to be informed but not panicked they come on this site all the time with end time predictions you just have to use your own judgment and do your research

good luck

Not at all. The World and her government's are actually very much predictable. When something happens to turn a country into turmoil, unless it is a natural disaster, we know well before it happens. If a country is going to declare war on another, we expect it because we see the build up for days or weeks before.

Nothing is going to happen. Not like this anyway but, I guess you lot like to wind yourselves up. I suppose if you can't feel alive unless you're paranoid, feel free to believe China is going to invade the US and that the sky is falling. I have enough real worries right now, like how am I going to pay my debts etc but I guess you have my support, just keep it to yourself though, eh? Thanks.

P.s. I love the way people on this site use the word "research". I love it when I read one of you, who has just been introduced to a knew UFO story, or something, tell the forum that you will go off and "research" it. No, you are going to go and read a dodgy webpage about it. That's not research.

Originally posted by BlackOps719

Well here's to a billion dead screaming Chinamen

If they thought the Japanese were ferocious cutthroats, wait until they try and set foot on American soil.

Spoilt, fat, lazy Americans are not the rough and ready action men you believe they are. Not outside of Hollywood, anyway.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by triplesod]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join