It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hmmm, WHY WONT STARCRAFT: GHOST come out???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ok, I am a diehard fan of Starcraft, and have been waiting for Starcraft Ghost since 2003, can someone please tell me what the hold up is??

Shattered OUT...

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:39 PM
link   
According to the Official Website it is due out this year, which could mean anytime from now until Christmas.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Because it's Blizzard. Blizzard constantly pushes back release dates to ensure they put out the best product possible. I can't wait until this game comes out, I'm sure it'll be AWESOME. But we are gonna have to wait a while longer. It'll make playing it all the sweeter.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Starcraft was alot of fun, but I don't know if this game is going to exactly going to be as good as we hoped it would be.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:12 PM
link   
man.... i love starcraft, a proud fan since 1997. ghost will certainly reveal alot of plot in the universe of starcraft. can't wait to see what will the protoss/zerg hybrid look like

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Blizzard games are known for quality, be glad they aren't rushing it like a lot of other companies do and release a buggy ass pos that lack any originality.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Games take time to make you know. :bnghd: GTA: San Andreas has been in production for 2 and a half years and it's coming out in October.

top topics

join