It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Suggestion on avatar size with ATS 2010

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Nope, a leaked live preview of a work of art in progress.

The artist is creating a masterpiece, and a few have found a way to watch it happen.

All comments about how things look there now are completely irrelevant.

It isn't finished yet.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
reply to post by tothetenthpower

Nope, a leaked live preview of a work of art in progress.

The artist is creating a masterpiece, and a few have found a way to watch it happen.

All comments about how things look there now are completely irrelevant.

It isn't finished yet.

i think they are completely relevant. the work of art you talk about is meant to be used by their "customers", the people who drive their revenue. I would think that some feedback during the design phase is the entire purpose behind the "live preview".

this is what i love about ATS: they listen to the membership. When they say "user generated content", they mean it. Another example of how the people running this site do what they say. They live the values they talk about.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
The avatar requirements will not change, except that the total file size of your avatar *AND* any custom background image cannot exceed the avatar file size limit.

Also, animated GIF backgrounds will not be allowed.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
The avatar requirements will not change, except that the total file size of your avatar *AND* any custom background image cannot exceed the avatar file size limit.

Also, animated GIF backgrounds will not be allowed.

with how long you have worked on it since i last saw it, i am not gonna even think about this anymore.
We will just wait for the unveiling, and then see how you evolve the new beast from there.

You have an outstanding set of minds in this forum, SO. I have been doing a lot of just sitting back and reading and have discovered that the spirit of the Age of Reason is definitely not dead. I really do look forward to being able to see these minds brought forth. There is a lot of intellectual talent here...it just astounds me sometimes.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Ahabstar

According to ScepticOverlord in this thread:

The "WATS Index" is calculated as: ((FLAGS x 5) x STARS)/1000000.

Which, mathematically, works out to:

Flags X Stars X 0.000005

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join