It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fighting Fire with Fire ~ Burn, baby, burn!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Good afternoon, everyone.
Considering how TPTB are trying to demonstrate how all powerful they are as they manipulate the stock market & purchase the states' representatives, we must act swiftly.
Not with guns or signs, but with our pocketbooks!

If everyone quit paying their mortgages, they would be buried in paperwork, the sheriff depts. don't have the manpower to evict everyone, & the court systems don't have dockets large enough to accommodate all the lawsuits that the mortgage companies & big banks would be trying to wage.
Stop paying your mortgage & use the money to repair your vehicle, get your kid(s) new shoes, have a Bar-B-Q, or go to the dentist if that's what you need to do.

I owe $107,xxx.00 on my mortgage, but my house is only worth $58,xxx.00. I haven't paid a mortgage in 2 years because BofA has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they aren't capable of handling my piddly mortgage & they cannot even answer the questions I have sent to them, so now I'm back in collections ~ even though they sent me a letter stating that I cannot be pressured for anymore money according to the terms of my bankruptcy. I'm still in my house & I'm not going anywhere! They are crooks & if they want to take me to court, I'll slaughter them with the 2 year mountain of evidence they have helped me accumulate.

Don't be afraid of what will happen to you. They cannot evict everyone. They cannot tie up the court system. We must make them bow to our wishes. They need to adjust everyone's mortgage to reflect the actual value of the homes. Their criminal activities have created this mess.

Our country is in a state of emergency. During hurricanes, it's illegal to jack up the price of fuel because it is considered gouging and taking advantage of an emergency situation. We are in an emergency situation & they are gouging us.

The money from mortgages is one of the largest checks the banks receive each month. If they don't get them, they won't be able to pay their debts, their CEOs won't be able to get paid, & watch the excrement start to roll down hill.

What does everyone else think of this plan? I think it'll work.
I think it may even be our last ditch effort.
They won't be able to ignore the avalache it would cause.

I know it's a scary idea to some, if not the majority, but we need not fear.
We need to be heard & this is the only way to cut off their blood supply in order to make them get their heads out of their asses & listen to the American people.

STOP FEEDING THE BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
I think that all of the people that WERE evicted and DID lose their house due to foreclosure may have something to say about how easy it really is for them when they want you out.

There's a ton of things, similar to this, that people could do. The problem lies in the fact that if you don't have the majority, you're in deep doo-doo.

I give credit to those that fight the beast and win. But to be honest, I don't think this is a feasible plan for a lot of people, especially since "how busy they are in court and evicting people" is completely different depending on where you live.

Around me, there are very few foreclosures. I would stick out like a sore thumb if I suddenly stopped paying.

Now, if I lived in Detroit it would be a whole different situation. There, I would get lost in the paperwork.

Keep us posted on how you make out. I'll be interested to see how long you can keep them off your back and yourself in your house.
Good luck!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

You have made a few good points, & yes, some cities are in greater dire straits than others.

I think that a petition would have to be taken door to door, explained to every home owner, & have them understand that as of Aug. 1st, they are agreeing to stop paying due to the documented criminal acts of the banks listed on the petition. They wouldn't feel so alone & it would be stated on the petition that they will begin paying once the mortgages have been restructured to show the actual values of the homes instead of everyone paying on a dead horse. It would work if it could be organized. I just don't know how to get it to get organized. The petition could be taken door-to-door or through email? Any other ideas?

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Afterthought]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Afterthought

Going door-to-door may be a little rough. Given the way the current administration defines terrorist, this may well be seen as a means to over-throwing the government or something else equally ridiculous. It would affect your bigger banks, which the government now has a stake in.... it would be a stretch... but a link may be able to be made. Not sure.

I don't know, It's tough because this is exactly the situation TPTB want us in -- damned if we do and damned if we don't with seemingly no way out.

I'll give you this -- at least you're trying to come up with a plan.

The simplest way to get started may be to get people to simply remove all of their money from larger banks and move it all to small, local banks.

People will find this less scary than defaulting and bailing on the big banks will send the Fed into a frenzy. Especially because once momentum builds, it will be viewed as a run on the banks, which will definitely get the population's attention.

Just thinking out loud....

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

It's OK. I like you thinking out loud. That way I don't feel as schizo

Your plan on removing the money from the larger banks would be a great start. I wish people would do something. I'm fighting my own battle the best way I know how & I appear to be winning, or at least in a stale mate. I'll take what I can get at this point. Every day seems to get me one day closer to victory. Besides, I'm watching BofA squirm at this point, so at least I'm having a good time with it. I may lose in the long run, but I bet they are feeling as though they have met the Rock of Gibralter & can't figure what they're next chess move is.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Logically, people do not want to be thieves, why would you advocate for this?
Maybe you herd something some where,the person convinced you.Did you put much thought into this?

yes we all know the central bank owns the world,However i just don't logically see how intentionally not paying for something you purchase would solve any real problem other than create an extra problem for you and make you a thief.
You might as well invite bankers to your front door.
Also,in this country the U.S. gov purchaces 90% of all mortgages through fannie freddie, defaulting on them wont cure your problems.
You say they don't have enough people to foreclose on you?Think again.
They will bribe your local friends with 1/2 cost homes to help evict you.
Or they will give the homes away to foreigners in exchange for political weapons to be used against you,then call you a racist for complaining at the obvious wrongs.

Money might not rule you, but i bet the bankers can find some one it does,and seek them against you.

Now being unable to pay the mortgage is a different matter.

There are many ways to be defiant,and far more effective.
You just need to start believing in what you say.Not encourage others to.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by TaxpayersUnleashed
Logically, people do not want to be thieves, why would you advocate for this?
Maybe you herd something some where,the person convinced you.Did you put much thought into this?

yes we all know the central bank owns the world,However i just don't logically see how intentionally not paying for something you purchase would solve any real problem other than create an extra problem for you and make you a thief.
You might as well invite bankers to your front door.
Also,in this country the U.S. gov purchaces 90% of all mortgages through fannie freddie, defaulting on them wont cure your problems.
You say they don't have enough people to foreclose on you?Think again.
They will bribe your local friends with 1/2 cost homes to help evict you.
Or they will give the homes away to foreigners in exchange for political weapons to be used against you,then call you a racist for complaining at the obvious wrongs.

Money might not rule you, but i bet the bankers can find some one it does,and seek them against you.

Now being unable to pay the mortgage is a different matter.

There are many ways to be defiant,and far more effective.
You just need to start believing in what you say.Not encourage others to.

Yes, the average person does not want to be thieves, but our elite are not average people & have no problem being thieves.
To answer your question, I am unable to pay my mortgage right now, but when I could, they didn't want my money. They told me time & time again that they would work with me, then turn around & kick me in the ass by returning the money they said would make things right. If I were renting from someone & sending them the money I have sent BofA, but my landlord kept taking my money then giving it back to me a week later, he would be making it obvious that he wanted me out no matter how much money I was giving him to remain on the premises.
Do you see how they're working? They are violating the Truth in Lending Act, breaching numerous contracts they've "agreed" on, & performing fraudulent lending practices.
They can send any dogs they want to get me out, I have the evidence of their faulty lending practices.
You say that I am trying to get people to do something that isn't right, but how else are we supposed to show them that they can't do business this way?
Do you have any better suggestions?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I have been telling people this For years!!

S&F!

The house will never, ever, ever be your Stop trowing your money Away.

Take all your money our of the bank and buy an RV. A few months of not paying a mortgage will show you just how much they have been sucking you dry for.

This is not theft, if they want you out they can kick you out, that's what our legal system is for.

Just tell them, "Hey man i don't have money sorry" and go bankrupt.

Live like a person again and stop being a banks welfare check each month!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Izarith

Thank you for your response.
I know they don't give a rat's ass about who might have to live under what bridge or homeless camp.
I really loved the article about Obama going to visit somewhere in Louisiana, so they cleared out the homeless camp prior to his arrival. I guess if it can't be seen, it doesn't exist.
These types of actions mirror communism. Remember when the Olympics were being held in China & they rounded up all the cats so it would appear cleaner? All the cats they captured were held in wire cages stacked one on top of the other so they could urinate & defacate upon each other until they died.

top topics

join