It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For those who don't know, The Bush-Bin Laden Family business Connection

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Have any of you paranoid fools ever heard of 7 degrees of seperation?

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
Have any of you paranoid fools ever heard of 7 degrees of seperation?

This isn't 7 degrees it's only one. Any criminal activity. I would say Bushy junior selling out almost a million dollars in stock 8 days before it plumeted is slightly illegal. Now days they call it insider stock trading. (Martha Stewart could help ya with that.) And that much money in 1977 is ever so slightly more than it is today. Yep bush is a crook. Big daddy just protected him.

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 08:10 AM
link   
umm actually 3
osmas brother 1
his company 2
bushes former company 3
thats 3 degrees of seperation

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
umm actually 3
osmas brother 1
his company 2
bushes former company 3
thats 3 degrees of seperation

1 degree. Topic is bush-bin laden family business connection.
Salem bin laden was a direct investor in bush's company.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Again i must request,

where is the hard evidence of wrong doing....if Bush had a business associate that ended up being a criminal....that doesnt mean that Bush or any other people involved in that same business were/are criminals. I ve worked with people that then commited crimes, and were in fact previously a convicted murder, yet i didnt know this during our business dealings. does that mean im criminal?

Where is the info that is actionable against Bush? what shred of any of this crap can be used to take Bush down? If any of this WAS usable enough to take bush down with, why has no one done this?

You can yell to high heaven about these business dealings with Bush/BinLaden clans....but unless you can do something, whats the point?
BASH BUSH? please...get in line with the rest of the people with hollow unactionable theories. I dont care who the president is in this issue, i care that biased ignorance is spewed as gospel..(not saying the 2 clans didnt do business)...while the FACT is that there is a history of interaction between these 2 rich and politically connected groups....there are no FACTS that would cause an impeachment right this second. There are only speculations of wrong doing, and nothing more.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
They were all a bunch of crooks all tied together. Sure there's no evidence of illegal activity that's what shredders are for. I am sure that there is no link to terrorist activity between the two. This is from the article and it is very interesting.

Two months before Iraq invaded Kuwait, on June 20, 1990, the younger Bush sold two-thirds of his Harken stock, 212,140 shares at $4 a share-for a total of $848,560.

"That was $318,430 more than it was worth," Dr. Arthur F. Ide, author of George W. Bush: Portrait of a Compassionate Conservative, said. "George W. broke the law to do this since the transaction was an insider stock sale."

Eight days later, Harken finished the second quarter with losses of $23 million and the stock went "into a nosedive" losing 75 percent of its value, finishing the year at a little over $1 a share.

Illegal activity No I don't see anything.

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This is very simple then, Why wasnt he charged, where is the indictments?
Where is the SEC on this?

Martha stewart wasnt busted for insider trading, she was convicted of lying to Federal investigators.

Where is the crime?

theyre all criminals together and have shredded every piece of evidence????...give me a break on that hollow assumption...

posted on Jun, 9 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Heres the link to questions that were asked bush about his stock trades. I don't have time now to go in depth but later. His dad was president when he made this insider stock trade. That is why he got in no trouble. Like I said a company of people making money of insider stock trading, and dirty deals. Who knows what else he got away with.

I was wrong about the sale being in 77 it was later. His first company was founded in 77.

www.skirsch.com...

And heres another news article on it also.

slate.msn.com...

[edit on 9-6-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Here is a cut+paste from one one the last cited links that pretty much wraps this up and answers the question ive asked here many times about the smoking gun.

Bush took that as vindication. "The SEC fully investigated the stock deal," he said in October 1994. "I was exonerated." Supporting Bush, the head of the SEC's enforcement division, William McLucas, went beyond the letter and stated publicly that "there was no case there."

Hmmm, so the answer is, THERE IS NOTHING TO BUST BUSH FOR!
Well no wonder then why he's not been charged, The head of SEC enforcement said there was no case.

Why in the hell didnt you just answer me with that when I asked, Oh yeah
You cant bash Bush with SLANDER and fabrications once the TRUTH is exposed.

Truth = the SEC found nothing to make a case against Bush.
Spin your jealousy that he's that well off to be buying and selling stocks at that level to the BLIND, as they are the only ones that cant see the text that says.....
Truth = the SEC found nothing to make a case against Bush.

<< 1   >>

join