It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raping, killing, and terrorizing isn't wrong if you're a god.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by impaired

god clearly set of him that any mind can do a plan to realize and would then reach the goal if he calculate well the risks and stay focus till its end, so this is free will from god freedom will

the problem is there, god freedom is never in doing the rigth thing or thinking only what you care about to realize being you by doing it

so of course you would get all kind of lunatics killers that succeed in their plans fully and sleep very well, as a fact being of god living free

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
This is just silly nonsense.

Our brains define right and wrong, that's the problem with this world!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Visitor2012
This is just silly nonsense.

Our brains define right and wrong, that's the problem with this world!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Visitor2012]

I could always make a topic about light, love, and teddy bears. I mean 99% of the topics on just about every site like this post the same old love, god, blah blah BUllcrap, but maybe, just maybe I should have made yet another boring "god is love" topic just to keep you in your comfort zone.

Not one person ever stops to disobey that slave program just to get a taste of true reality because if you did..........it'll scare the crap out of you.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Hatred and Envy

You are wrong.

God is not about that.

Full stop.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Maybe you just need to get out of your egoic delusion. You can't stand in front of someone who is utterly and hopelessly brainwashed and scream at them telling them that what they believe is wrong. You can only walk the path of what you chose to be true and allow it to make you happy. Be proud of what you believe and be ready to back it up. But don't rub it in other peoples faces just be happy with it. Everyone is looking to be happy and eventually we will follow the nicer pied piper in to an age of truth.

To each his own

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Most of you so called free minds are still slaves to societies controlled way of thinking.

I thought free minds go around trying to convert christians into their system of non belief and are constanlty talking about things they do not believe in?

Raping, killing, and terrorizing isn't wrong if you're a god.

Give me one example of that happening.

[edit on 12-5-2010 by zaiger]

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Wasn't the Virgin Mary raped?

After all, I never heard that she gave her consent to being impregnated.

In my book if a woman gets pregnant without her consent, that's rape.

It takes some fairly twisted logic to make it not rape.

But if you study religions you'll find all sorts of "gods" having their way with human females, and most of the time the females weren't asked their opinions in the exercise.

Old news.

That's why I follow the old ways of my people rather than any of these cruel Middle Eastern beliefs.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

You are familiar with the fact that most of the time, a human being, when doing something wrong will often qualify and justify their actions by calling upon a twisted rationalization along the lines of whatever ideology they believe in? Nationalists will justify it as for their country for example. Atheists will claim logic while arguing a logically falacious argument for another.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I hope you are making a point and not actually trying to defend that opinion.

I've actually had Christians tell me that God was justified in slaughtering the first born children of Egypt.

Any God who can't even keep his own commandments is a false one.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Your thread title is true just the way you back it up makes it seem like a troll. Anyways, I agree with what OP says, because of these quotes and stories in the Bible.

God sends a flood to the earth which kills every human being except Noah and his family.

When God's people the Israelites enter Jerusalem they massacre every single person who lived in Jerusalem because God commanded them to.

God says slavery is ok. "If a man beats his male or female slave with a rod and the slave dies as a direct result, he must be punished, but he is not to be punished if the slave gets up after a day or two, since the slave is his property." Exodus 21:20

"Then he said to them, 'this is what the Lord, the God of Israel, says: Each man strap a sword to his side. Go back and forth through the camp from one end to the other, each killing his own brother and friend and neighbor,' the Levites did as Moses commanded..." Exodus 32:27-28.

I am seriously wondering why everyone thinks God is a loving God, he seems to me a jealous and angry God...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join