It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Raping, killing, and terrorizing isn't wrong if you're a god.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
...because GOD DEFINES RIGHT AND WRONG. Most of you so called free minds are still slaves to societies controlled way of thinking.

So if God wanted to rape a little girl and force the mother to watch also while he eats the girls face IT's ok if god said so. If you created all this then you define all. Everything you feel now (even your thoughts of good and bad) are but simply a form of control need so foolish humans don't get out of control.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is what i think of this thread

thats a troll btw/

[edit on 7-5-2010 by MR BOB]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MR BOB
This is what i think of this thread

thats a troll btw/

[edit on 7-5-2010 by MR BOB]

How about proving me wrong instead of trolling my topic.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I really am not sure what you are trying to say.

But yeah, you seem to think you have it right. That's called closed minded thinking.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Hatred and Envy

Not going to answer seriously in a troll thread.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi

But yeah, you seem to think you have it right. That's called closed minded thinking.

I'm saying God isn't limited to just the positive.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

yeh but if god is who we say he is then why would he want to rape anyone. this thread makes no sense.

look man i used to do drugs too and they're really bad for you, stop now before its too late

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Let's talk about why you are so angry. What's going on right now? Do you have some misconceptions about God? You seem so angry that you are borderline uninteligible. Please explain...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I take it your saying that we are conditioned by religion as to what our conscience thinks is right or wrong?

Well, if man created religion, then man created the gods (of any religion), therefore man created right or wrong.

No matter what society one looks at, social conditioning of mores and taboos have been a part of the human experience since the begining (see any research on great apes and the socialization in their groups).

Granted, most of what we consider right or wrong can be found in every religion, but what came first, the chicken or the egg?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77
I take it your saying that we are conditioned by religion as to what our conscience thinks is right or wrong?

Well, if man created religion, then man created the gods (of any religion), therefore man created right or wrong.

No matter what society one looks at, social conditioning of mores and taboos have been a part of the human experience since the begining (see any research on great apes and the socialization in their groups).

Granted, most of what we consider right or wrong can be found in every religion, but what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Good points here.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
If there really is some omnipresent entity we attempt to concieve as 'God' then I personally believe it is indifferent. Things happen, we percieve them as good or evil. People are bad, people are good, it's called free will and it is defined by your experience and perception of life, morality, mortality etc

EMM

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hatred and Envy
...because GOD DEFINES RIGHT AND WRONG. Most of you so called free minds are still slaves to societies controlled way of thinking.

I won't troll. I agree that God defines right and wrong. If God does something that man has defined as wrong then God did it for right reasons and it actually a right.

I personally believe the extermination of nations by Israel during the time of Moses and Joshua were to destroy semi-humans, to purge the impurities from mankind reintroduced by the fallen after the flood and the flood itself was for the same reason on a global scale because it had been allowed to go on for centuries.

The ten commandments contain "thou shalt not kill" as a commandment for the tribe of Israel because if Israelis murder one another then it would be bad for Israel. The commandment was not a statement that all "levying of death" is forbidden but instruction on how to grow and prosper the tribe of Israel.

We are more and more perverting what God deems right and wrong in an attempt to mold God into a Enki/Luciferan doctrine which puts earth worship above all. I don't think Enki/Lucifer cared about the earth I think he saw it as a means to an end to bring about the destruction of mankind.

From my perspective, better to be on God's side than on man's side - He frankly deserves a lot more worship than He receives but as with most of society it is easier to complain about something than to understand it so when anything goes not according to our expectations God gets the blame.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectroMagnetic Multivers
If there really is some omnipresent entity we attempt to concieve as 'God' then I personally believe it is indifferent. Things happen, we percieve them as good or evil. People are bad, people are good, it's called free will and it is defined by your experience and perception of life, morality, mortality etc

I won't argue with you but in Judeo-Christian religions the God is not indifferent. In fact, from my perspective, in most religions the gods are not indifferent but have made a definite everlasting mark on this world.

I think what leads people to conclude that God is indifferent is because God is not visible and headlining the New York Times but I think God's concerns and man's concerns do not line up as man would like them to.

I think the only thing concerning God right now is whether the "message" is accessible, being preached, and that each person has an opportunity to embrace it or reject it.

I think whether a particular person lives or dies is of little consequence given that the conscious soul will survive the physical death and if anything relieve the soul of the burden of physical existence. From a Christian perspective that is the message of most of the New Testament - forsake your 'flesh' or physical existence and prepare for the next realm of spiritual existence.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by indianajoe77

I think the point of the 10 commandments was to outline for the tribe of Israel guidelines for successful growth and prosperity. A portion of those came to be known as the Western morality. Paraphrasing but basically do not murder, steal, or commit adultery, treat your neighbor as you would have them treat you, and honor your mother and father. I think for many of the cultures that existed at the time all of these were foreign and not at all as straightforward as we understand them.

Even today, there are parts of our society that are outright rejecting all of them and 'civilized' life has broken down. The most important 'right' was the 1st commandment which was love the Lord your God and that one is the first to be dropped by everyone. It had little to do with keeping civilization moving forward but I think it had everything to do with keeping people in a mindset that would allow them to prosper in the spiritual realm after physical death.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ararisq

I won't argue with you but in Judeo-Christian religions the God is not indifferent. In fact, from my perspective, in most religions the gods are not indifferent but have made a definite everlasting mark on this world.

Don't argue, Debate!

I agree, in Judeo-Christian and most other religions in fact, God is not indifferent. In fact, God's seem to interact on an almost human level.

I was refering to my own brand (personal belief system). Religion needs a God, God does not need a religion.

I think what leads people to conclude that God is indifferent is because God is not visible and headlining the New York Times but I think God's concerns and man's concerns do not line up as man would like them to.

Honestely, it's more of a perception of what God is. To me, it's the culmination of all energy, everything that can and will. This leads me to believe that the culmination of all energy in the universe wouldn't really care if me, you or anyone else, age, creed or gender died, suffered, revenged, cannabilised, whatever. It is indifferent, we choose not to do these things on a personal basis, at some level or another, it is a choice.

Laws don't stop me from tearing my family apart and drinking their blood. It's the the fact that the idea repulses me, I couldn't do that to an animal let alone someone else.

I think the only thing concerning God right now is whether the "message" is accessible, being preached, and that each person has an opportunity to embrace it or reject it.

Why would a being, that can see, feel, understand and concieve everything and all, care that a few billion people in some backwater Solar system, of a galaxy, which is 1 in trillions, worship, or even believe in him? Do you believe we are the first? Ever species of anything? Does God only care about humans? Earth? America?

I think whether a particular person lives or dies is of little consequence given that the conscious soul will survive the physical death and if anything relieve the soul of the burden of physical existence. From a Christian perspective that is the message of most of the New Testament - forsake your 'flesh' or physical existence and prepare for the next realm of spiritual existence.

We are in agreement in part on this. Although I don't believe it is the kingdom of heaven I am being re-born into. Although these could be differing perspectives on the same thing? 3 blind men and an elephant spring to mind.

Personally, I think we should spend this life experiencing and being ourselves, I think we are us for a reason.

That includes believing what you want.

EMM

[edit on 7-5-2010 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

[edit on 7-5-2010 by ElectroMagnetic Multivers]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   

i see your point and i agree with you on it hundred percent, god mean to make beings he could rape and destroy

but for all that mean to play it safe in god powership on all creations, the argument is not what he obviously create of innocence to dirty it before puting it on cross or worse end, the argument is powership concept that is fundamentally not only lies life from distortions reality abuses, but also powership is a concept life targetting the weakness of truth to assert its superiority on a ground as the source of life

the respect to truth is a must for any credibility of easy opportunities that dont need any free hard work to pretend a strength as a living sense and realities facts results

god is like the image of gifts in humans abilities, one can sing the other lie or think, you can see them outside of those gifted life very ordinary people free that are limited and never meaning anything of what they sing or do for the image supported by its sources and for a comfortable sense of being alive in the time from all its life action sense

so god is the same, he has the ability in understanding the truth to gather elements and do some artistic creations of in natural life, he doesnt care for the creation but he cares for what he does and he cares for what he did to gain the whole credit for always and sense his total possession of it

both god and nature are evil to truth, nature represent the positive life meaning her killing else of its superiority to it, as more then else
while in truth positive life is from else being more

god represent freedom life, but also from his powers on all what exist by being out, while in truth freedom life is the positive free nothing giving absolute positive result fact value
and as you know god doing of opposites there is never any value to his realisations

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by imans

but the idea i was meaning to emphasize on is how powership is necessarly evil and wrong ending result

the fact to say that realizing an image of the unknown is the source of power to pretend existing fact being real, is the source of all kind different pretenses that mean to force their arguments as saying unknown to sense the powers supports to the reality they want to do its ending
but worse, it is the reason how criminals live, instead of picturing the unknown to link any pretense opportunity to insist upon, they go make any action they can directly saying why not then, why should it be linked to an image of the unknown in image glory meaning any fake enthousiasm to yourself, they are intelligent and stupid in different perspective, but they see the result that work being the same , they can take a knife they have a body for and act with it, why wouldnt they get the result they want to finish as livings through

while if you say how you cannot move without being moving from what objectively move positively and you cannot pretend adding anything to what objectively is, but if you want anything else you must retract yourself a bit in a way to realize it within alone and from your extra positive consideration to what is objectively positive living
this education is truth so whatever it cant generate a lot of enthousiasm for but for sure life condition meaning truth cannot generate any reality of those monstruous crimes, some robberies or cheats but noone can even physically be able to do a full act as living from what that act dont objectively live and invented the way of god

i dont know how god take all that and that is why i fear the result, it is obvious that he is criminal of so much crimes but he is powerful and his ego is all he is, no more innocent blood and what about god to pay back

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Hmmm scratch this post. I wasn't reading in-between the lines...

[edit on 5/7/2010 by impaired]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hatred and Envy

Originally posted by gandhi

I'm saying God isn't limited to just the positive.

Ok. But that's how "God" is represented - as an all loving benevolent being.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I was just thinking the other day about ' thou shall not bear false witness against thy neighbour...' and wondered then, is it ok to bear false witness FOR him?

I dont try and understand religon anymore..its like trying to understand real insanity..you cant..you can only hope that you survive it.

Ro

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join