It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mstkn28

...sorry if its too big.

Yup, it's too big.

It hurts!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ALLis0NE
When it is really cold out, and I breath out, chem-trails come out of my mouth.

Seriously, every image in this topic is a contrail.

Contrails come in many different shapes and sizes. It all depends on the aircraft, and the temperature of every inch of air, and the humidity.

Some jets have really weird air turbulence wakes behind them, so their contrails get swirly, and choppy, and "sputtery" as the OP likes to put it.

Sometimes small sections of the sky are colder than other sections, and this will cause small contrails to exist in some parts of the sky but not others. It makes it look like someone turned a contrail switch on and off.

The weird "grids" and "patterns" are normal air traffic.... It's like roads in the sky, with different lanes, and intersections...

Now, I don't doubt there are jets operated by insurance companies that go around and spray chemicals to reduce hail storms which destroy property and cause millions in damages...and also that weather manipulation is still currently being researched to do things like stop hurricanes....and also that spraying things into the air is a good way to jam radars...

..but to think this is even close to being an effective way to poison people, is RIDICULOUS!

[edit on 8-5-2010 by ALLis0NE]

Really? Not effective to poison everyone? Maybe you are unlike the rest of us humans on earth... Do you not breath our air?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
An I never said they nned to alter a nozzel on a plane or anything. From what I have read, the chemicals are in the fuel itself.

(Also, Ill show some regular contrails compared to these other trails.)

Which are real.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by softbeard

Originally posted by TheComte
I guess they better increase the dosage because no one feels any effects of the poison nor can they find any of the alleged victims.

Do you really think logical arguments will work on people hell-bent on believing in the 'Chem-Trail' conspiracy? I've seen people convinced chem-trials are responsible for every one of their aches and pains; everything from impotence & low sperm counts, headaches, diarhea, constipation to heart burn & bad breath.
It does not matter how you try to argue it, people will believe what they want to believe. To the 'believers', it does not matter that,
1. The deadliest poisons are invisible and do not form hygroscopic fog-clouds.
2. Even if true, it would have to be a conspiracy on massive proportions with no whistle-blowers amongst the ground crew, pilots, etc.
3. The cost would be enormous.
I could go on and on, but this topic has already been argued to death.
To me, there is only one oddity in all this. It does seem like proper atmospheric conditions for forming large & persistent contrails are more common lately than they have been in the past, at least in my area. But I'm just going on memory here.

I completely disagree. It wouldnt cost alot really. Its added to the fuel.

And it wouldnt have to be a big conspiracy. Under 100 people could pull this off.

And no one ever said it was the deadliest poisons know to man.

And, since you think logical arguements wont work on people like me... Why even bother posting to this thread?

Got any evidenece to back up your claim?

Its always the same responses from a select few...

Odd

Im not saying every trail in the sky is a normal contrail, just like Im not saying everyone is a chemtrail.

But to think these are all normal is well, just ignorant.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Goethe]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The common thread seems to be weather control and deflecting the sun's rays to reduce global warming. Either way what goes up must come down and the crap they are spraying is going to end up in the food, water and air supply.
www.newfrontier.com...
www.aliendave.com...
Was curious why they are marking with a x and the above link helped explain it.
There is alot of information on this subject on the internet including who holds the patent on the aerosols.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Im still waiting for someone to debunk the patents I posted, or the Govt papers talking about controlling the weather...

I get some here are really against this theory, and it would seem more so than alot of other theories. This is very odd to me.

Some will believe ufos exist, bigfoot, but not chemicals being sprayed from planes huh?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Did you say DEBUNK to draw in the debunkers.
Well I'm looking for another trail maker like this one:

The airship seems full of smoke and electricity.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yuppers. Ive heard the same thing over and over again, but nothing debunking this.

Now one seems to want to check out the patents I linked. Its black and white.

Contrails do exist, and persist to some degree. But, since some say its exhaust basically, that disapates. Its a fact. Some say I can make one with my breathe... And you can. But, it wont turn into a cloud or thick haze for the day.

So, once again, I ask, debunkers, where are you? Any studies? Any documents? Some said thats not their job... But, sadly, it is. If you say its not real, back up the claim with some evidence?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Hasn't this already been put to bed once and for all like 20 or so times? it seems like every week someone is puting this topic to bed 'once and for all'

Can't we just agree to disagree?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
This solves the issue right?

The issue I have wit this doc, its from the same people that said the air was safe in NYC after 9-11...

Anyone wanting to debunk those two patents yet?

Or the 97 Test Symposium I linked?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Hasn't this already been put to bed once and for all like 20 or so times? it seems like every week someone is puting this topic to bed 'once and for all'

Can't we just agree to disagree?

No. See, you have made up your mind. I havent.

If you dont have anything constructive to add, why are you posting?

Are you a debunker? Or a believer? Easy, if neither, dont read it.

I have to sit through the endless threads about reptilians and 2012...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
And who put it to bed? You or some person here at ATS?

Cause yea, that solves it for everyone right? Assuming abit much I think honestly...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Another good read...

Now see, I can try to debunk my own thread... Fun.

Some of you seem to be really closed minded considering where it is we post...

Im open to the idea that these are normal.

The issue i, I know what I see, and dont believe theyre real.

Ill post both sides though unlike some who want to just end the debate.

If you dont want to read this thread, go away!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Goethe
Im still waiting for someone to debunk the patents I posted, or the Govt papers talking about controlling the weather...

What do any of these have to do with the pictures you have posted of normal aircraft contrails?

If you present a hypothesis and we can show it is flawed, will you accept that? Or will you, like all the other chemtrailer sheeple, move to another hypothesis and another and another ..... ?

What is your hypothesis?

Can you accept the challenge? Or are you just giving us white mice?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

What do any of these have to do with the pictures you have posted of normal aircraft contrails?

If you present a hypothesis and we can show it is flawed, will you accept that? Or will you, like all the other chemtrailer sheeple, move to another hypothesis and another and another ..... ?

What is your hypothesis?

Can you accept the challenge? Or are you just giving us white mice?

My theory is this... Its for global warming and afew other issues.

I dont believe its meant to kill us or make us ill.

Although, after reading NSSM 200, I have little doubt about how sick humans can be sometimes.

So anything up in the air.

The images I posted are not normal contrails.

I know what those are. Just because you say otherwise doesnt prove anything. Im the one posting evidence. All you and others are doing is calling me and others sheeple...

Honestly, I dont really need that type of person reading this or contributing.

Im the one posting documents showing we have the tools and know how to do this, and since theres eyewitness accounts, endless images and videos, and more than enough FACT, and also, since when is trying different hypos a bad thing?

TO ALL READING THIS, If you have a closed mind, please, go somewhere else.

Thank you.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
I was under the impression chem trails were a proven fact

Aluminum oxide in order to maintain earth temperatures while "space temperature" has been rising steadily

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by AaronTheSpeaker
I was under the impression chem trails were a proven fact

Aluminum oxide in order to maintain earth temperatures while "space temperature" has been rising steadily

Not according to some...

Ive NEVER seen such open hostility to a theory at this place like chemtrails.

The lack of crediable evidence saying they dont exist. Contrails are real, anyone with a second grade education can tell you that. These are not contrails.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

These are not contrails.

Why not?

That's all you need to do. Show that they are not contrails.

Simple?

Or are they really just white mice?

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Essan]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Anyone who is old enough to know what skies looked like previous to chem trail distribution should be able to tell the difference from a con trail and a chem trail.

Especially, with the grid formations they use lol

I do not believe this has something to do with making people sick, however, it will infact do that.

But if they are doing it anyways, regardless of health concerns, it makes you wonder what they are actually expecting

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think I have and others have too. Maybe not to the degree youd like, but enough for me to be questioning it.

I think Ive given enough do cs to show that we do spray our skies. And since we do that, its sorta pointless saying they dont exist isnt it?

We seeded clouds before right?

If so, that proves we spray.

Prove theyre not?

When all white planes come through the sky and criss cross the whole thing, and then it turns into haze, theyre spraying. Exhaust will ALWAYS LEAVE

How about the patents I linked? Clearing detailing this info?

It may stay for abit, but it will not stay all day.

I dont care what alt it is at,its called gravity. (unless thats be debunked here too)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join