It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lets DEBUNK this once and for all... CHEM-TRAILS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that most or all of you who are saying that these things, aren't real, aren't strange, and are condensation (water vapor!) you are government clowns and should be banned...I'm just denying ignorance I could use words that could be a bit more harsh but I won't even waste my breathe on ppl like you anymore...Either you were in special education classes or you have ties enough said....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Here is the trailer for gentlemen broncos, check at 1.20 for the alien chemtrailled sky, it parralels with the sky in the "real world" but is never mentioned directly in the film, so i ask again...why spend potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars digitaising a chemtrailled sky?

www.youtube.com...

forgive me, i am new here and do not know how to embed yet, find ATS far from user friendly...won't let me start a thread till i'v made 20 posts but won't tell me how many posts i'v made

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by electrobadgr
why spend potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars digitaising a chemtrailled sky?

For the same reason if it were set in Victorian times they'd spend potentially hundreds of thousands of dollars digitalising steam coming from steam engines?

Because it's a quick, cheap and easy way of creating the impression we're looking at a technologically advanced world where the skies are full of air traffic?

Because it would look odd if they had aircraft which do not leave contrails?

Or maybe all 3?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Goethe

OK...now that ALLisONE did a great job thoroughly discrediting your photos (ones in the post by Goethe I'm replying to, here) I have little else to add.

Except, of course, with my decades of experience at observing airplanes, and their contrails, I could see right away that those airplanes WERE NOT AT 5,000 feet!!

But, kudos to ALLisONE for conclusively pointing out the deception, by using the image time data...that is beyond my realm of expertise.

NOW, for Goethe...would you care to review my other post, once more?...

Just in case you missed it the first time, I'll do you the favor of linking it again. You will be able, then, to accurately know the altitudes of the jets making the contrails.

And...(drumroll please)....the link is here.

[edit on 11 May 2010 by weedwhacker]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Ook, I will try and make this brief. What I and a handful of other people I know have experienced from the "Spraying" is the specific patterns they create on certain days, including holidays.
The patterns range normally somewhere from a mere line here, and a line there; to full out X and + formations. When this material falls I notice one major effect, everyone around me either gets really "giddy" and wants to buy everything in sight because they can't control themselves, or they get really irritable and "can't think straight" and commit violence, or yell and do things they may normally never do.
The strange thing that really puzzles me, is when ppl are around EMF or sources of "dirty electricity"(including cell phone towers) they seem to start humming songs that they weren't thinking about, or just plain coming up with strange "noises" that buzz in their heads. I also noticed the fact that after a spray day, your immunity starts to take a dive, so your stomach starts to get irritable, and you get butterflies, or anxiety.
This is all speculation, I don't have any real evidence to back it up except for the patterns I recognize, so in THEORY everything I put in quotes is what is just a little suspicious, could just be making "humans act accordingly" on a certain day; increase crime rates, increase production, increase consuming. In the end it may all just be about money and control?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr9v9

The only effect I have noticed so far is that people that live in affected areas go to internet forums with all kind of weird theories with no evidence to back them up whatsoever. Looks like it makes people delusional.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Makes you look brainwashed by your beloved media...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Population control? Are you kidding me? if it is that then it isnt working. I just moved from the country back to civilization and all those people out in the country are breeding. They dont have good jobs if at all and most lived in public housing. If we wanted population control I would support just using the local reservoirs to sterilize these american hating liberals. Since I am well educated and finished my masters let me say, we need a more effective delivery system to better target these people for population control. These chem trails are NOT working. If were not going to use the local reservoirs I dont see why we just dont go right to their public schools and impose a vaccination program as cover to sterilize them for at least 10 years. I mean look at the statistics most of these young adults dont have husbands or get divorced since they get married to young out of necessity and not out of love. Most of these children from single parent homes then become criminals according to FBI statistics trying to rob and murder their way to the top. Killing our children, what about when I have children and these layabouts come into the affluent suburbs like they do angry at the world popping caps and doing drive bys just to satisfy their blood lust.

Most of the people i saw from this lower class area despise romance and love, there wasnt one wine cellar in the town, not only that there was not a single coffee shop where two lovers could share a latte while we crack our macbooks to discuss the finer works of Kerouac or Chopsky. As a scientist I support this effort and if were going to be serious about it we need to develop better delivery systems to better target populations that are undesirable and unamerican. Well I guess its up to us as the next generation to lead us into tomorrow!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I believe in the chem-trail theory... Has anyone heard of NASA Project Blue Beam???? Read about it. According to this project chem-trails are being used to create a chemical "picture screen" if you will, for the largest UFO hoax ever imagined. I fear it will also be used by one that is coming that will claim to bring peace to the world and he will be "projected" on to this screen and presented as the God of all....

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

Dude, seriously? If you think you all will win your wrong you've failed generation after generation, century after century...and they will pay for everybody they killed in 9/11 and Iraq/afghanistan.....WATCH!
If they wanna implement the fear tactics then we will as well and when I say we I mean WE! a lot more than you clowns use HAARP/Blue Beam WE! are not falling for it...Chemtrails are real and they should not be there...I just wanna say that I have made no derogatory threats, When the time comes it will be fairly obvious that you have to fight or die "When injustice becomes law, rebellion becomes duty"

IF YOUR WONDERING WHY I SAID YOU I THINK YOUR POST SAYS IT ALL...

[edit on 11-5-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOWILLFALL
reply to post by -PLB-

Makes you look brainwashed by your beloved media...

'

From your other posts I suspect you live in an area with a lot of chem trials. If so that would be more evidence that chem trails make people delusional.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr9v9
The patterns range normally somewhere from a mere line here, and a line there; to full out X and + formations.

Imagine 10 airliners fly from NY to LA. And 10 fly from Seattle to Miami. Add in 10 going from Atlanta to LA and 10 from Dallas to NY.

Now explain how it is physically possible for the contrails produced by these aircraft not to form crosses or grid patterns

Now throw in hundreds more airliners flying to and from dozens of other airports ......

Every hour.

Bearing in mind over the little UK there are some 7,500 flights every single day ...... It means you can expect over 100 aircraft an hour flying overhead. Forming crosses and grid patterns.

Now, if chemtrails did not form crosses and grid patterns, then I might be suspicious!

[edit on 11-5-2010 by Essan]

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Wow pretty nice sarcasm there...It was hilarious...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 12GaugePermissionSlip

The exact same reason why they put GMO in our foods and get away with it. The same reason why your tap water is poisonous forcing you to purchase bottled water. Because people have their head in the sand and they are afraid of their government and they are afraid of confrontation. Not to mention it's easier to be in denial because then you don't have to take personal responsibility for yourself.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by eyecu
The same reason why your tap water is poisonous forcing you to purchase bottled water.

Except tap water is safe ....

So who's being conned?

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I have a chemtrail reporting group at 12.160mhz.org,
snardfarker.ning.com...
as well as 2 articles published containing the 1975 Canada/U.S. Weather Modification Treaty and some patents with ingredients listed such as barium, thorium, epoxy resin, aluminum, shellac, etc. A video is also posted on the chemtrail reporting page of a call I made to the Derry Brownfield show when he was discussing Cap&Trade. Montreal is hit quite often and hard. Lots of asthma and respiratory sickness here, as well as a high cancer rate.

Take heart. HE will destroy those destroying the earth and his creation. For doubters, go to youtube and watch "Blueprint to Tyranny - The Iron Mountain Report" parts 4 & 5, then go read the books from the Club of Rome from 72 and 91. It's all a big lie, this global warming/ climate change sale! But destroying the earth, blaming it on us, culling the masses, and making trillions off of it are all real!

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by luggnutz

Finally!

We have discovered the truth of "chemtrails"! AND, the source (it would appear) of all this disinformation.

Hallelujah!

Originally posted by luggnutz
HE will destroy those destroying the earth and his creation.

Unfortunately, I lump belief in mystical beings in the sky, and 'divine' intervention into the same category as most other paranoid delusional "beliefs".

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by luggnutz

thank the good Lord you came along. I have been sitting on the holy grail of knowledge about Chem trails killing the masses and haven't found anyone to share it with. Please review the link posted below, and report back with the data from your country. Then we can finally put the last nail in this coffin.

Originally posted by network dude
HERE IS THE PROOF!!!

since chemmies believe that chemtrails are new (early 70s) and they are evil and going to kill us all, please click on the link provided and put in your country. then explain to me again, what the problem is.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I am 51 years old. I still remember when the sky wasn't so gray and contrails were just that, they would disappear within minutes leaving no sign that there was anything there. It wasn't until the 1980's when I started seeing chem-trails.

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12GaugePermissionSlip
Hi, new to this subject and I have some quick questions.

1. How are they getting away with spraying toxic stuff over our country and none of the thousands of employees from chemical companies, ground crews, airplane mechanics, tower or airport officials, bystanders, EPA, military personnel, or pilots who would have to be involved, have ever come forward?

2. Why would the thousands of people involved do something like this to the air that they and their families and friends breathe?
a. Does that mean that there are thousands of mass murderers in professional positions colluding together undetected?
b. Do the all secretly walk around with breathing apparatuses on?

3. How does the explanation by Scientific American www.scientificamerican.com... that states:
The hot, humid exhaust from jet engines mixes with the atmosphere, which at high altitude is of much lower vapor pressure and temperature than the exhaust gas. The water vapor contained in the jet exhaust condenses and may freeze, and this mixing process forms a cloud very similar to the one your hot breath makes on a cold day.
get overlooked by the "chem trailers"?

Ever heard of compartmentalization? Pretty easy how only a handful would be in the know. (i.e. every other conspiracy theory)

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join