It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI interpreter inside 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
If there was ever an insider involved in the 9/11 fiasco, who tried to blow the whistle and inform the public. Sibel is perhaps the least or most well known, depending on which circle of interests one has.

For those who are still lost in the hall of mirrors, and are having trouble connecting the dots. Then I hope the select sources below can help clarify or even educate some, on the facts the media has been ignoring.

Do a search for your selves, don't just take my word or it.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bbfe5549a2d3.jpg[/atsimg]

Sibel Edmonds testified under oath August 8, 2009. This segment covers her testimony regarding Behrooz Sarshar, an FBI translator who Edmonds took to the FBI’s Inspector General and the 9/11 Commission; Sarshar had personal knowledge that the “FBI received information in April 2001 from a reliable Iranian intelligence asset that Osama bin Ladin was planning attacks on four to five cities with planes. Some of the people were already in the country, and the attacks would happen in a few months.”

Sibel Edmonds testified under oath August 8, 2009 Deposition Video

Youtube has 13 videos 10 minute segements, this first 10 min segment says it all, listen carefully to this 1st video and decide for yourself what to believe. Key info I would like to highlight, is 6 mins in, when she mentiones her partner, and their said activites.
Sibel Edmonds- 911, Spies, Counter Intelligence, FBI, Terrorism, ISI, Pakistan, Turkey

With Sibel Edmonds once again in the news, and with media interest in her case increasing, it’s worth speculating, again*, about her knowledge by attempting to connect some of the many dots found in a public record that stretches back into the Ford Administration and that culminates, in part, with Pakistan’s nuclear tests in 1998. The story has so many dots and cross currents that it’s easy to miss the more salient items.

But it’s not too much of a stretch to say that the FBI’s interest in asserting a “State Secrets” privilege begins way back in 1972 at which time Pakistan decided to begin development of a nuclear weapons program that would culminate in the detonation of a nuclear weapon in 1998 (Turkey can’t be far behind in 2005), and successful US weapons sales of helicopters, fighter aircraft, missile guidance software, combat vehicles and parts to both Turkey and Pakistan over the same 1972 to 1998 timeframe whether and in spite of US arms strictures on sales of US weapons technology. In the seven years since 1998, matters have gotten worse.

Sibel Edmonds’ 2005 Spring Offensive: FBI Shields Pakistan/Turkey Nuclear Weapons Development, Drug Trade, Cheney, Rumsfeld

The FBI’s Office of International Operations, in conjunction with the CIA and the US State Department counter-narcotics section, the United Kingdom’s MI6, Israel’s Mossad, Pakistan’s ISI, the US DEA, Turkey’s MIT, and the governments and intelligence agencies of dozens of nations, were in one way or another involved in the illicit drug trade either trying to stop it or benefit from it. What can be surmised from the public record is that from 1998 to September 10, 2001, the War on Drugs kept bumping into the nascent War on Terror and new directions in US foreign policy.

Turkey, Drugs, Faustian Alliances & Sibel Edmonds

Back in March of 2002, Edmonds was released from the FBI over her discovery of an array of espionage activities. Looking back, and with the benefit of new information from the FBI and elsewhere, it appears that the government of Turkey was spectacularly successfully in compromising FBI, CIA, DEA, DIA and DOS operations, and was also able to mount other espionage programs that allowed Turkish interests to obtain assorted military and WMD technology know-how, and garner US and Israeli military support for its bloody internal struggle against its significant and much maligned Kurdish population/opposition.

Sibel Edmonds Vindicated by Turkish Dirty Operations
]

[edit on 7-5-2010 by ADVISOR]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

This is because of the stove-pipe mentality of groupthink, ADVISOR.

Quote from : Wikipedia : Groupthink

Groupthink is a type of thought within a deeply cohesive in-group whose members try to minimize conflict and reach consensus without critically testing, analyzing, and evaluating ideas.

As defined by Janis, 1972 “A mode of thinking that people engage in when they are deeply involved in a cohesive in-group, when the members' strivings for unanimity override their motivation to realistically appraise alternative courses of action”.

Individual creativity, uniqueness, and independent thinking are lost in the pursuit of group cohesiveness, as are the advantages of reasonable balance in choice and thought that might normally be obtained by making decisions as a group.

During groupthink, members of the group avoid promoting viewpoints outside the comfort zone of consensus thinking.

A variety of motives for this may exist such as a desire to avoid being seen as foolish, or a desire to avoid embarrassing or angering other members of the group.

Groupthink may cause groups to make hasty, irrational decisions, where individual doubts are set aside, for fear of upsetting the group’s balance.

The term is frequently used pejoratively, in hindsight.

Additional it is difficult to assess the quality of decision making in terms of outcomes all the time, but one can almost always evaluate the quality of the decision-making process.

The video below is about the Shuttle program but the principle is the same.

Groupthink

Groupthink as well as turf battles between Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies, causes a choke-point when it comes to information flow.

If you like Sibel Edmonds you will like Rosemary Dew and her battle with the horse puckey within a male-dominated F.B.I., where she fought similar silencing through censure and reprimands.

Rosemary Dew : No Backup

Personally, I respect Edmonds and Dew, much more than those who got rid of them.

The majority of Law Enforcement and Intelligence Agencies do not know how to deal with people they see who "rock the boat" except get rid of them.

In other words, if you stand out, think differently, or actually know how to think, you become a target, and the group as a whole comes after you.

Which is completely insane because this only creates a hive-mind with zero brains.

In essence, it becomes an organizational blackmail, through subversion.

This is one of the largest examples of how events like 9/11 happen.

Blackmail : Keep Your Friends Close, Keep Your Enemies Closer, The Threat of Subversion Through Fear

And of course the intimidation that goes with it which only makes them look stupider when events happen, and adds more fuel to the fire to conspiracy theories.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The title of the thread is misleading.

Ms Edmonds was hired by the FBI AFTER 9/11/01. Saying she was an insider on 9/11 is false.

I'm not saying she did not find evidence of incompetence in her short stay at the FBI, but then, I have believed all along that the 9/11 Commission was designed to cover up the incompetence and derelection of duty on the part of many of our elected officials stretching back over 30 years.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
I'm not saying she did not find evidence of incompetence in her short stay at the FBI, but then, I have believed all along that the 9/11 Commission was designed to cover up the incompetence and derelection of duty on the part of many of our elected officials stretching back over 30 years.

Did you ever even read the 9/11 commission report? The report specifically documents the incompetence and dereliction of duty up to and during 9/11- how investigations into terrorist activities had taken a back seat to the war on drugs, how political correctness stopped information from being shared between offices and departments and even among the same department, how orders weren't handed down properly during the 9/11 attack, how TSA personnel failed in their responsibilities to properly search people boarding the planes, and so on.

It's an epitomy of phoniness to me for people to devote themselves in poo-pooing the 9/11 report and accusing it of being a pack of lies when they never actually read it to know what those lies even are. It's like hating a movie you've never seen.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
What about this as a possiblity?

Government has the most epic failure ever and allows the most severe attack on US. Now either they allowed it to happen or they are so completly retarded. (or both)

Government official A "Oh crap they know how stupid we are what do we do!?"

Government official B "The buildings look like controlled demolition. Lets start a bunch of conspiracies or plant evidence to have everyone arguing about conspiracy and not about how we are morons"

Government official C "Yes! Studies have shown that any major event (even the election of the first black president) have conspiracy theories to go with them! They will be so busy investigating 9/11 over and over and over again they will forget how we FAILED TO DEFEND AMERICA"

BAM! MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcpc
Government official B "The buildings look like controlled demolition. Lets start a bunch of conspiracies or plant evidence to have everyone arguing about conspiracy and not about how we are morons"

When we actually trace the evolution of these conspiracy theories, we see they're not coming from the gov't or spokespersons sponsered by the gov't. They're coming from con artists openly trying to make a buck off of overly paranoid people.

For example the first one to submit the idea that it wasn't a plane that hit the Pentagon was a French guy named Thierry Meyssan who wrote a book on the theory one month after 9/11. He's the one who also started circulating the rumor that the Pentagon had batteries of anti-aircraft missiles, too.

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

Yes I have read it. My point still stands, it did not go far enough in documenting the dereliction of duty on the part of our elected officials. For crying out loud, Jamie Gorelick was a part of the Commission, when she should have been testifying in front of it. Sndy Berger, should have been jailed for his Fawn Hall moment.

Try rereading what the thread is about, then reread my post. Sibel Edmonds is yet another person with a bloated sense of importance.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
Yes I have read it. My point still stands, it did not go far enough in documenting the dereliction of duty on the part of our elected officials. For crying out loud, Jamie Gorelick was a part of the Commission, when she should have been testifying in front of it. Sndy Berger, should have been jailed for his Fawn Hall moment.

I agree with you, absolutely, there certainly was a conflict of interest. Gorelick's Wall was one of the very instruments that contributed to the terrorist's success in 9/11. The 9/11 attack didn't succeed solely on that failure, though, it was from a collection of failures happening at the same time. Heck, I remember there was a discussion over allowing pilots to be armed ages ago, but the "guns are icky" crowd nixed the idea. Well, I hope they're pleased.

I said it before and I'll say it again- there had to have been a hell of a lot more slipping on banana peels and stumbling into walls leading up to and during 9/11 than what the gov't is admitting to, and the 9/11 commission report only scratches the surface. This is why all these "Controlled Demolitions", "Lasers from outer Space" "secret cult of Satan worshipping numerologists" etc conspriacy claims disgust me so thoroughly- we have a serious problem that needs examination and we're not doing it because those paranoid conspiracy people insist on turning this whole thing into a cartoon.

Try rereading what the thread is about, then reread my post. Sibel Edmonds is yet another person with a bloated sense of importance.

Nah, that's not it. The only reason anyone even knows about Sibel Edmonds is from these conspiracy people trying to trump up her information into sounding more critical than it really is. Her supervisor ordering her to reduce her output of work so he could request a bigger budget is incompetence and negligence, certainly, but it's nowhere near the "smoking gun proof of conspiracy" they make it out to be.

posted on May, 21 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
I don't quite no about this one, it claims that the "terrorists" were already in the country ready to make an attack but I believe their is strong evidence that no terrorists were present (besides the Bush administration).

There was supposedly a terrorist's passport lying in the road in perfect condition that somehow managed to make it's way out of the plane and out of the building unscathed from the flames and hear.

More than likely the planes were flown remote controlled. The terrorist flight claim made by the government seems unlikely. Another option is they used foreign guys as pawns in the planes.

top topics

join