It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yes, Airport Screeners Do Make Fun of Your Tiny Penis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Yes, Airport Screeners Do Make Fun of Your Tiny Penis

gizmodo.com

This man, former TSA screener Rolando Negrin, apparently has a tiny penis. It was revealed to his TSA coworkers by the TSA's fancy electronic no-hands strip searcher. They mocked him for nearly a year. Then he snapped.

According to the arrest report, Negrin said "he could not take the jokes any more and lost his mind," so he accosted his co-worker Hugo Osorno in an employee parking lot, where he "forced Osorno to his knees and made him apologize before whacking him on the back and arms with the baton
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
lol

this body scanning device is getting out of hand....

like i said befor there is two way to use new tech

there is the good way and there is the evil way

humanity is not mature anough to have certain technology

but for myself i would like to have a portable version like glasses...

just imagine how nice or gross that would be...

gizmodo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
This isn't news.

Who cares?

So somebody is going to laugh at you, that happens daily, if you can't handle being laughed at, I suggest you become a hermit...

I am totally against the body scanner issue however, but this article is ridiculous.

This seems like something from the Onion.

~Keeper

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Who do you think on average work at the TSA? Brainless slave-like minded idiots, that's who.

And you people let them get away with watching your KIDS NAKED, YOUR WIFE NAKED AND YOURSELF NAKED and recording those pictures, not to mention laughing at you when they are not bossing you around like scum.

The TSA are the worst of the worst, they are like the SS concentration camps guards, treating jews like cattles to their deaths with utter abjection. AND THEY ENJOY IT.

The TSA, the biggest terrorist organization worldwide.

So somebody is going to laugh at you, that happens daily, if you can't handle being laughed at, I suggest you become a hermit...

And what about THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE TOO AFRAID TO FLY BECAUSE OF SUPPOSED TERRORISTS, MAN UP OR BECOME A HERMIT.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

They mocked him for nearly a year. Then he snapped.

Wow, lol, they really don't ever just let it go do they? I get bored of making fun of people...... after about.... a month tops, I would've eventually forgot after a year passed!

.... I hope family guy gets word of this, lol stewie.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well, although I agree that it's really no big deal that he was made fun of. I personally am a bit troubled at the method at which these TSA employees came across this information 1. 2, this makes me worry a bit about what they do with screenings from regular passengers. 3, I think this is a bit unprofessional and they should be reprimanded.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
I work on the communications system at a major international airport in the northeast United States. At times I am working at the employee parking lot where the TSA agents park their vehicles when they come to work. If you could see some of these folks as they come to work you would be amazed that these are the individuals that they allow to do screening. Enough said.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by scitizen17]

edited for syntax

[edit on 7-5-2010 by scitizen17]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
"A mate of mine" ahem, goes through the scanner with an 'on purpose boner',

just to make his wife laugh.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Isnt this just the sort of thing that is often the catalyst for unstable say postal workers and high school kids to go off the deep end?

How long before a TSA guy goes "postal" or the husband of some woman whose image has been plastered all over come in to clean a clock or two?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Sam Vimes

lol... or you could right some nasty message with lead bese paint...lol

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE TOO AFRAID TO FLY BECAUSE OF SUPPOSED TERRORISTS, MAN UP OR BECOME A HERMIT.

I'd have no problem flying IF I WAS ALLOWED THE MEANS TO GUARENTEE MY OWN SAFETY, but, the Government says I have to trust the TSA. That doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling all over.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by hornyana_jones

Yeah, me and the missus (whoops, give the game away there ) were discussing a similar idea.

We were up in arms about the whole 'invasion of privacy thing' and I'm still not happy about kids going through this scanner, but while stood in line waiting to go through for the first time the idea suddenly sprang to attention.

I started smiling like an idiot and the wife guessed straight away. We laughed all the way to Holland. Simple things etc. Give these poor bored buggers something to look at.

On a serious note, I go to saunas all the time and it's no big deal. People come in all shapes and sizes. I imagine after a while most scanner operators think the same.

Aside from the child aspect, personally I think not using air travel because of
'size' issues, is akin to cutting off your balls because your trousers are too tight.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Sam Vimes]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by hornyana_jones

As ridiculous as this story is, I think we miss the point when we debate its merits. We can't see the forest for the trees so to speak. The real issue is moved to the periphery and I would put forth that the real issue at hand is the severity of the police state in which we live.For me it is the UNITED STATES.
Put another way, x-ray specs are real and only all of the people carrying guns and usually a badge and that are paid by the taxpayers of this Nation have them. No one else is allowed to own them. Maybe that's a better place to start anyway. Get rid of all assumption that you benefit from any of this and start to look for the necessary. I believe all efforts beyond the minimum need of the people risk an agenda. Not to say that anything beyond essential is bad, just that is deserves heightened scrutiny. Here I am preaching to the choir. I love ATS!

peace,STH

[edit on 7-5-2010 by stopthathurts]

very funny though fellas.I think I'll make a habbit of it

[edit on 7-5-2010 by stopthathurts]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hillarious.

Seriously though, these scanners and things are going to end up flopping. A study was already done using one to detect all the materials used in the "shoe-bomber" incident and it could not detect or show any of the supplies. What does work? K-9 dogs. The dogs picked up on the materials instantly. This will be what we end up seeing in airports in the future. It is also a great deterrent. People know how great K-9 dogs are.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
I'm very tempted to shove a stuffed badger down the front of my pants the next time I intend to fly.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by GENERAL EYES

Alternatively ...

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Classic!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JIMC5499

Originally posted by Vitchilo
THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE TOO AFRAID TO FLY BECAUSE OF SUPPOSED TERRORISTS, MAN UP OR BECOME A HERMIT.

I'd have no problem flying IF I WAS ALLOWED THE MEANS TO GUARENTEE MY OWN SAFETY, but, the Government says I have to trust the TSA. That doesn't give me a warm fuzzy feeling all over.

Agreed! The level of security has not increased...only the level of subduing and conditioning a free public (in my opinion). Unfortunately the next generation will just be conditioned into this as matter-of-fact; just as I probably was relative to my parents' generation.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
Why do you care about these things. You know what they do if you want to fly, you can find other transport or something.

People are scum, and they spend all there time doing this sort of thing.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by tothetenthpower
This isn't news.

Who cares?

I am totally against the body scanner issue however, but this article is ridiculous.

This seems like something from the Onion.

~Keeper

maybe people laugh at you daily keeper. but this is not right. even worse is that it is someone who is meant to be a proffesional , someone who is in a position of trust and power and then mocking you behind your back not cool. regardless of what it is about.
edit on 21-2-2011 by MR BOB because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join