It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ABC's Nightline exposes PNAC's plans for a New World Order

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   
ABC's Nightline exposes PNAC's plans for a New World Order
Anybody watch a little show called Nightline tonight? There was a segment entitled "The Plan" in which exposed a small group of elites (PNAC) dictating foreign policy in a quest for global domination.

"The Project for the New American Century. Never heard of it? Well, don't feel bad. Few have. But have you heard of Dick Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld or Paul Wolfowitz? Back in 1997, those three out-of-office politicians and several other like-minded, mostly conservatives, were frustrated with American foreign policy. So they formed this new organization and a year later wrote a letter to then-President Bill Clinton calling for a "comprehensive political and military strategy for bringing down Saddam and his regime."

Today, a 76-page paper written by the organization reads like a blueprint for the policy being carried out largely by Vice President Dick Cheney, Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld and Deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz. In fact, of the 40 people who signed that letter, 10 are currently in the Administration.

Is this a case of democracy in action? Influential thinkers who became policy makers? Or is it, as some international critics of the White House's policy on Iraq have argued, a secretive organization pulling the strings of the President, with an imperialistic goal of dominating the world? Are these criticisms legitimate?"

posted on Mar, 6 2003 @ 05:44 PM
link   
still think it's as simple as oil and terrorist after watching Mr. Kristol talk about the bloody future beginning in Iraq and ending somewhere around Saudia Arabia?

i don't think it's a conspiracy though they will come right out and tell you what their goals are. they aren't secretly plotting to rule the world they are doing it right out in the open. the general propaganda is that Saddam is a threat to our way of life. it is felt that if we don't dominate we will loose our position of power in the world. Iraq and putting control systems in place here at home is just the first stage.

this is our democracy at work. the votes were cast for Dubya by the electorial college and he selected his cabinet and they came with their ideas to shape a better future for americans. just like it has been done for 200 + years.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 12:10 AM
link   
...But if Homeland Security, as presented by Bush, is the future of America, then I'd say that America's future will be FACISM!

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 01:26 AM
link   
The sad thing is that this is only one of many organizations and societies that have an plan to do the very same thing. I think there only problem is that they can't agree and work together on the issues because they are all too decietful, and greedy. Power can become your biggest weakness, if you are fighting to obtain or maintain your power. 'How?', you say, easy, because your greed for power becomes an obsession, obsession distorts your perspective.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Saph, you're not reading The Weekly Standard - are you?
I am shocked

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Are you talking to me? Cause if you are I would like to let you know I don't understand your statement. Could you be more clear, that is if you are speaking to me in the first place.

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Abraham, no. I am talking to Saphronia

[Edited on 7-3-2003 by Bob88]

posted on Mar, 7 2003 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Mr. 88:
you should know that i agree with MD on this one it is fascism--but, whether i agree with what these folk are doing or not these policies came out of our democratic system. folk should really take care in casting their votes. red flags should have went up everywhere when he picked Cheney as his running mate. so many times we say "i'll pick the lesser of two evils" -forgiving the fact that both are evil.

2004 will be a smashing year...specially since all we have to choose from is a whining Lieberman, a weak Dean, or a Mosley-whatever; on the other side. looks like Dubya will become a two term president. he won't get my vote though.

new topics

top topics

join