It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day they blocked out the sun

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
please just leave this thread now, idc if i sound like an ass, stop denying that its happening

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Good point about the radiation absorption. Conspiracies don't have to be negative such as "They are spraying to kill us off quietly". It is just as plausible to speculated that the Chem-trails are to help protect against the increased solar activity we are seeing and expect over the next two years.

It is also possible that the Barium found in chem-trails is being released because it has properties that are an important component of YBCO superconductors. An alloy of barium with nickel is used in spark plug wire. Barium oxide is also used in a coating for the electrodes of fluorescent lamps, which facilitates the release of electrons. Anyone getting the picture? CONDUCTIVITY!!!!! So again we are back to is it to kill or control us or to HELP us?

One of my thoughts is that the brown dwarf idea is not a HOAX. NASA keep saying you can't see planet X therefore it is not there. Well maybe you can only see it using infrared? My point is this, Maybe HAARP which has sister stations all over the world is in fact to strengthen our atmosphere to help protect against the huge number of meteorite's we are about to be hit by because of planet x or maybe an old massive comet.

The way our governments lie and cheat us though I'm sticking with "They are trying to change our DNA, so we become hybrid "Monkey lizards"

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by triplehelix888

I still haven't formed a final opinion on "chemtrails".

I've seen the start and stop type of trails here in south AZ - at pretty low altitudes. It does seem like all these trails started within the last 10 years.

To me, the chemtrails thing is different than the UFO thing. There are many pilots that have openly admitted to seeing UFOs. I have even seen them.

With the chemtrail thing, I haven't heard of ANY pilots or crew that admit anything. Or am I wrong?

Peace

<< 1  2   >>

join