It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The day they blocked out the sun

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We all know that chem trails are as existent as the the sun and moon, and yet still it is happening. I have noticed a serious step-up in trail activity as the weather gets nicer and it gets warmer out, my entire view of the sky is nothing but streaks miles long going as far as the eye can see. Maybe this post belongs in a thread that was already made but the point is nothing is being done. Has anyone else noticed a large increase in chem trail activity?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Your post is inherently flawed. There is no such thing as chem trails. If you are implying that there is such a thing, then I would request documentation to support this fact. I would also note that implying a belief in this defies logic and reality. Do people who believe this actually think that the particles spread at that altitude would just rain down upon the land below without taking into effect the various winds and pressure fronts at different altitudes?

Also if your looking for them more then you will notice them more.
Dont stay out to long in the sun its giving you funny ideas that moisture is somehow an airborne conspiracy.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
All I can say that in Dallas, TX they haveblocked out the sun multiple times with trails and they create a cloud coverage usually fully covering around 4 in the afternoon after spraying since dawn. I watch airplane paths but trails aren't made in the same paths

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
There is no such thing as chem trails.

Technically you are wrong.

The line of mustard on my hot dog is technically a chem trail.

Mustard is a chemical.

It is in a trail shaped line.

Therefore Its a chem trail.

Can we please use the correct definitions here??

BTW The OP meant "toxic chemical trail dispersed by aircraft secretly".
Which you can argue with all you want.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Pretty incredible, every Chemtrail Thread gets Derailed by Non Believers and Contrail Pushers, STAY OUT OF THE THREAD !

This isnt about wether it is chemtrails or contrails. It is about the Chemtrails..

Onto Topic :

What I have noticed here in Oslo is that some times they spray every day and other times it is just in the weekends mostly saturdays and sundays, but on those occations, they spray the whole day, like 'we do twice musch today and take a rest tomorrow' or it Could be related to the Sun activity.

The Magnetic-shield is going down and Barium DO in FACT obsorb Radiation..

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I know exactly what you mean,no matter the wording

During the ash-cloud no-fly days,i enjoyed blue skies,not a trail in sight....and REAL clouds like i used to see when i was child!!

Whatever you call them,be it chemtrails,contrails - whatever....they weren't around when i was child by the looks of things,not one childhood beach photo shows a single one,nor the cloud formations that they evidently achieve.I don't remember them being there eitherBut now?They're here.Especially on what promises to be a sunny day.

My sweetcorn doesn't grow properly now,my tomatoes take forever to ripen....no sun really has an effect on stuff like that and it means i waste time and energy and wind up with way too much green tomato chutney!
It has an effect on people too.....That short time without planes my family and myself were so enjoying the sun and making pictures out of cloud shapes!!
Aside of the why's,people do need to at least take the effects of trails on plants and people into consideration.

(When i use the word 'trails' i am referring specifically to the trails that can be turned on and off,don't fade out like a regular trail known as a 'contrail' and drift to form a cloud-like coverage that BLOCKS OUT THE SUN!)

[edit on 7-5-2010 by TheLily]

[edit on 7-5-2010 by TheLily]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here on the sth coast of Australia its exactly the same,clouds been blocking the sun for weeks!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I am following a Chemcloud right now, a plane came by like 20 mins ago, dropped a short strip of Contrail, the engines were clearly not working before that point in time as it do not have a trail, but then he got his engines started, Phew, but then the engine stoppped agian.. Scary moment, Im taking shots, Im gonne wait anothr 20 mins and Ill take another shot, then 40 mins ++ has passed and that short 'Contrail' have grown to a cloud ... Like All contrail do !

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by triplehelix888

I too have noticed a sharp increase in chemtrail activity. The past few day's when I have gotten off of work the sky was clear as a bell. However, when the Sun goes to set in the west there is this haze from the chemtrails that hampers the view of the Sun every single time. It's not normal.

There is something going on that apparently involves our Sun. They are trying to keep us from seeing it.

The Sun is the key. The only other question seems to be were or what is the lock?

- KC

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Karma_Chameleon]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I appreciate your wit, but maybe we should just leave the chemtrailers well enough alone. Most threads involving conspiracies on this site that wind up causing some kind of uproar are usually associated with what the original poster cites as evidence. As is becoming evident by the last few threads involving chemtrails, those days are gone - no evidence is required because they know chemtrails exist. You can't argue with that. Asking for proof or expressing doubt simply invites cries of "disinfo agent" or "troll."

Let 'em have their little chemtrail threads...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLily

During the ash-cloud no-fly days,i enjoyed blue skies,not a trail in sight....and REAL clouds like i used to see when i was child!!

so does every plane flying leave a chem trail? lol

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legion2112
reply to post by muzzleflash

I appreciate your wit, but maybe we should just leave the chemtrailers well enough alone. Most threads involving conspiracies on this site that wind up causing some kind of uproar are usually associated with what the original poster cites as evidence. As is becoming evident by the last few threads involving chemtrails, those days are gone - no evidence is required because they know chemtrails exist. You can't argue with that. Asking for proof or expressing doubt simply invites cries of "disinfo agent" or "troll."

Let 'em have their little chemtrail threads...

Hmm , Funny thing, if you saw a troll in the woods, you make a post at ATS, and all the replies you get is : Nah, that is a rare longhaired cat walking upright, it is a normal thing' , wouldnt you react to that ? or would you say , ' Sure, that makes sense' ?? Im just wondering ..

Because I see they spraying all the time, and I live pretty close to the Main Airport here in Norway, OSL Gardermoen, it is just 60 Km from here with a car, not long in AirTime, so .. These planes deviate from the normal flight paths of normal airtraffic, and 'dump' stuff, why is that so hard to understand ?

It is like a car suddenly spews out a thick layer of smoke for 100 meters only, it is not natural for an combustion engine to do that .

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by blackrabbit1

Originally posted by TheLily

so does every plane flying leave a chem trail? lol

No,not that i'm aware of....did i give the impression that that was the case?
Or,are you asking my opinion?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Actually, if you've ever had a clunker that burns too much oil, a car spewing smoke for only 100 meters isn't that uncommon... but I digress.

My point was that people should probably just shy away from leaving snarky remarks on chemtrail threads and leave you guys to... well, whatever it is that you believe. It's to the point where you don't even bother with evidence of your belief, you just expect people to buy it or stay out of the way. So, I was saying just stay out of the way.

I don't believe in chemtrails. Never have... mainly because what everyone in the past has used as proof looks like nothing more than high-altitude contrails. That being said, I've no problem with people who do. I guess it's a faith thing. In which case, since belief and not proof are a chemtrailers call-to-arms, I think people who don't believe in them should just leave your threads alone. Plenty of others on this site where debate is welcomed.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by tigpoppa
Your post is inherently flawed. There is no such thing as chem trails. If you are implying that there is such a thing, then I would request documentation to support this fact.

Patent #5,003,186
March 26, 1991
Hughes Aircraft Company (Los Angeles, CA)

The method of claim 1 wherein said particles are dispersed by seeding the stratosphere with a quantity of said particles at altitudes in the range of seven to thirteen kilometers above the earth's surface.

patft.uspto.gov.../50031 86&RS=PN/5003186

www.docstoc.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The Sun is in fact the key, they can play it off as global warming all they want but its something that has been prophesied and is happening, if you dont believe in chem trails then you may as well leave here as you are probably hired to debunk stuff like this, its so obvious that this board is filled with disinfo and bastards who work for the gov. My guess is it is blocking out cosmic rays which influence life for all of us.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I do beieve you need to open your eyes and experience what everyone else is "seeing". This is Dissnformation at its finest.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by triplehelix888

I would have to agree there must be a better word to describe what the government is doing.

I have heard "Aerosol Spray" and it appears to be appropriate.

I live in Oregon on the Coast where for years air traffic was min.
now there are planes that go in every direction leaving their spray trails.

The skies were clear before now it is like L. A. we have smog. There is no industry here to create this.

Here is my recent opinion of some of this.

Diesel use to cost less than gasoline, that is regular, now it cost more that premium.

Realize that most jet fuel is "and most jet fuels are still kerosene-based."
en.wikipedia.org...

this is part of the supply and demand.

if they are stepping up spraying of the air then they need more fuel
this is where some of the trillions have gone.

Why? do I say this.........because you can not have trillions of dollars and not spend it with out some one noticing..... so if they are spraying the air then we as consumers would not see products moving because they are buying raw materials that really do not effect the common man.

Here is a link from a company that admits they are messing with the weather back in 2006.
www.geotimes.org...

Here is a government site that admits it
www.naiwmc.org...

here is a quote from the faq section

15. Who else is doing weather modification?
The latest data from the World Meteorological Organization compiled in 2000 listed 74 projects ongoing in 23 countries worldwide (WMO, 2000). In 2001 the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) documented 66 projects conducted in the western U.S. Project objectives included fog dispersal, snowpack and rainfall enhancement, and hail suppression.

19. Who sponsors cloud seeding in the U.S.?
A wide range of entities sponsor cloud seeding programs in the U.S. They include municipal, county and state governments; irrigation, water resource and water conservation districts; airports; ski resorts; and private industry.

but hey I know there is no documentation of these chemicals that they are dumping in the air so they really do not exist

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Legion2112

sorry about your belief but I have been watching for about 4 years now and have seen them dumping here on the coast at about 5000 feet which is way below the high altitude requirments that is defined in contrails.

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Thanks, this is a familiar idea though. It has NEVER been put into practice.
Ill call BS on the simple fact that the government does not believe in global warming.

That link is a patent to a method, there is no details as to what the chemical compound would be. Its a work in progress.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join