It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today, May 7th, Group ATS Meditation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Hello, I am also interested in joining you all in this, it is a great idea! Please U2U me maybe like 12 or more hours before hand so I can set aside the time. Thank you!

Oh and I recently watched a speech talking about this same idea, David Lynch a movie director stated, with around 8,000 people coming together and devoting all their time to this group meditation idea, the world could be rid of negative vibrations and energy's. I would do it most def!

it's long so you can start around 1:35:00 to listen to him talk about this idea. www.youtube.com...

mmm

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by LifeIsEnergy

Lynch is into transcendental meditation
He's great BTW, i love Twin Peaks and his movies.

Anyway, I missed this (since it was Saturday..) but I'll try get into the next one. Cheerio.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Tryptych

This sounds fun, i will look for the next one.

I am thinking about doing transcendental Meditation. I would do it tomorrow if it weren't for the $1500 price tag.

What are peoples thoughts on Transcendental meditation? I became interested in it after i heard Howard Stern talk about it. He meditates after his show each day and has interviewed Maharishi mahesh Yogi back in 1985 when he lived in DC.

Also he gave a beautiful euology when he passed away, howard talks about his mother doing it and how it changed her life.

I understand that i can easily do meditation on my own, which i need to do more. Is TM legit? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Are we planning to do this again any time soon?

I would really enjoy doing it again if anyone else is interested. It was very refreshing and put me in a very positive mood.

posted on May, 23 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AceWombat04

Sure. We can do it soon. I will put something up today or tomarrow.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join