It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TSA Employee Goes Berserk And Gets Arrested ~ Body Scanners Used In Harassment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
These guys can't even handle body scanning each other, for training purposes!

If there is anyone left that thinks body scanners are a great idea, take note of this. The TSA's own employee harassed and picked on for small junk, to the point of attacking a fellow coworker...

A Miami airport screener, agitated at continued ribbing after colleagues saw his body parts in an imaging scanner, attacked a colleague, police said.

A Miami International Airport federal security screener has been arrested for allegedly using an expandable police baton to beat up a co-worker. The source of their conflict, police say: daily ribbing about the size of the screener's genitalia. Screener Rolando Negrin's private body parts were observed by his Transportation Security Administration colleagues conducting training on the airport's full-body imaging machines. Months of joking culminated on Tuesday night, when Negrin attacked co-worker Hugo Osorno in an employee parking lot, according to an arrest report. Negrin ``stated he could not take the jokes any more and lost his mind,'' said the report, made public Thursday.

The agitated screener forced Osorno to his knees and made him apologize before whacking him on the back and arms with the baton, accord...

Tell me they're not joking around with each other about real passengers...

Welcome to the Police State...where WE are the prisoners and these bozos are the guards

I could be wrong but I don't think TSA even has a director yet...

Goodbye freedom, nice knowin' ya!

Sources:
www.miamiherald.com...
www.nbcmiami.com...
www.tsa.gov...

Related Threads:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Damn, that video is X rated!

I had no idea they could see your entire package.

And then they can zoom in too!

They have the guy in the back room, and show him zooming over the woman's breast, WONDER HOW MANY TIMES A DAY HE DOES THAT!

And how much he gets paid to do it!

And what qualifies him to do it!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by breakingdradles]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Absolutely ridiculous, and utterly predictable.

Bureaucrats promise us safety and privacy, and their policies are implemented by slack-jawed idiots with no concept of either.

No amount of meetings, committees, legislation, protocols, guidelines, training seminars or federal funding will ever change the fact that most people are dumb, and people who seek positions of petty authority doubly so.

For every idealist judge or congressman, for every bureaucrat with a soul, for every one of the increasingly endangered Good Cops, there are a hundred upjumped middle-school bullies in uniforms wielding their tiny allotments of power against us, the people, every day.

I just got back from district court; I had received a ticket for an expired vehicle registration. I was treated with intense disdain by every uniformed functionary with whom I spoke while there. From the guys manning the metal detectors at the front doors, to the bailiff whose hand kept going to his gun when he'd issue commands to the crowd, and the uniformed officer who went out of his way to act like an asshole when I asked him politely where I was meant to stand, everyone wearing a uniform treated me, and the others present, as though each and every one of us was in court on suspicion of selling crack to elementary school kids.

Once I had thirty seconds to speak with the District Attorney (who was not, may I remind you, wearing a uniform, and was eminently reasonable, cogent, and polite), the case was dismissed and I was on my way home.

I'm not saying that everyone who wears a uniform, a badge, and a gun in my county is either a petty, smirking jackass or an ignorant, gouty Boss Hogg-style moron. However, I am being pretty conspicuous about not saying it, aren't I?

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Holy cow!
You can totally see that guys package without even having to squint. I wonder if he even remotely realized that someone he doesn't even know just saw him naked.

top topics

join