It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Letterman - Brian Williams on Wall Street's Free Fall

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

"9/11 kind of sickness...the world has no money... ". Excuse me, but where are the "green shoots" and "jobless recovery" that condescending and arrogant MSM news anchors have been parroting for a very long time? Perhaps TPTB is using the premises of a "comedy show" to give a glimpse of the grim reality.On the other hand, spin doctors in corporate business news channels are continuing with the "fat finger" and "a trader typed b instead of m" stories.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
It's just fear mongering I guess.

Stock markets rise and fall.

They can't just rise all the time.

What goes up must come down.

Someone is getting rich off their stock plays, nothing new.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Here is how it works.

The whole system is set up purely for the "controllers" to rape the wealth of the common investors.

These average investors typically allow firms to handle their investment portfolios. These firms then invest in certain things.

Then these firms coordinate a sell off (of their personal investments), which causes the investments their clients to collapse.

This means the guys running the firms are running the game; and sucking the wealth out of their clients in a subtle way.

It happens on all types of levels, not just the example I mentioned.

Combine all of that with things like super high taxation and ridiculous fines for stupid things; and on a large massive scale you have the population being sucked dry of all of their labor.

This is how modern slavery works. It is subtle, sophisticated, and complex.

But something is happening on Earth right now, people are becoming aware of these forms of manipulation and slavery.

We will be free soon.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I believe that a there is different forces at work here.. As he says the Germans (banks) er certainly involved somehow as they have great interrest in getting Greek bailed out to get the money get they have invested.

Other than that we had the fed who did not want a transparency law beeing passed, and big banks beeing split up.

TPTB who are always looking for excuses to remind people that we need common rules on financial politics and a world government in the long run.

new topics

top topics

join