It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who are the Sirians?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Hello ATS.

I have had contact with ETs for a couple years now.

Long story short I have been through lots of simulations and computer generated entities telepathically. My story is posted here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Anyway I have experienced Sirians in my time but who they are and what they do is a mystery to me at the moment.

The simulation I believed was a sirian was very full of energy, and very funny. He was a master of comedy, and conscious energy. The energy he would put in your mind to a bird hopping was great(for one example). He did nature very well. Sometimes he would make fun of people, and it would be hilarious. He would just shoot me a quick conscious energy/thought in contrast to the one I witnessed. Its hard to explain well without just experiencing it. He could make fun of greys like no other. It was hilarious. Seriously something everyone should experience someday.

In my time with this entity I once thought his body was very slim, another time I thought he was a ocean/water faring being.

I have never really gotten to the bottom of who the Sirians really are in my contact. I am in contact with the nordics, the greys, and a reptilian type mainly. None can, or will tell me about the Sirians at the moment. Although they say I will probably encounter some real ones in my contact.

Anyone here know about them?

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:40 AM
link   
umm if you are in contact with all these apparent beings then you're in a better position to answer the question than anyone else.

Of course I have no proof but i take this all as utter nonsense.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myuzik
The simulation I believed was a sirian was very full of energy, and very funny. He was a master of comedy, and conscious energy.

Taking that into consideration, I would say that you are a sirian, because this fiction is pure comedy.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
umm if you are in contact with all these apparent beings then you're in a better position to answer the question than anyone else.

Of course I have no proof but i take this all as utter nonsense.

My ET friends wont tell me atm... They said try to find info on them yourself.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Myuzik]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by KILL_DOGG

Originally posted by Myuzik
The simulation I believed was a sirian was very full of energy, and very funny. He was a master of comedy, and conscious energy.

Taking that into consideration, I would say that you are a sirian, because this fiction is pure comedy.

The truth is stranger than fiction.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   
The Sirians are an intergalactic empire race who, along with Canopus and their mutual enemy, Puttiora, influence the fate of the Earth.

Doris Lessing, more commonly known as a feminist writer and commentator, redefines human history in her 'Canopus in Argos' space fiction series.

[edit on 7/5/2010 by teapot]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
All that you have to do is GOOGLE it.

alienbeach.tripod.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Myuzik

Here is a little on the Sirius system that I know of, in part through contact, and in part through a closer friend of the family, for there are some waking up now, in this time, and he reached right into his memories and wrote to my walk in friend for over an hour,and my energy recognition concerning the Feline race. There are many for Sirius incarnated here now, along with many other systems.

There are several races in the Sirius systems, the one is the Blue cetecean humaniod race that the Dogans speak of, there are Felines, on the moons of Sirius A and B, one system is positive, the other system is more negatively aligned.

Then the Lyreans/humans, along with reptilians, again positive and negatives exist in that system as in all. Most systems like this have hybrids and we could even be talking about shifters.

The human ones in that system as in the Ple'o'sha'n/Taurus one, Orion, and others in this section of space originated from the Lyra System.

The experiences so far of the Sirians have been the only negative human ones I've had. That doesn't mean theyre all negative, just that I feel some part of that system is and has ties with Vrill here, Montaulk, and NWO. The organization for this, Corporation/or Incorporate comes to mind as connected to this. The contact I had was with a man dressed in a kind of civilian ranking almost like a suit but two piece ,flowing, yet a top rank. He made threats against my family expecting me to comply with their plans for new world order, and he seemed to recognize me, asking me if I remembered who he was. I recognized him, because I do have memories stirring and have had glimpses of memories and recognition of many people, in a more general way, since Lyra was one of my long term home worlds in this system, and he was a branch of my family that had gone the wrong way and now would have to take the long road home.

Edit to Add: You said in your thread, that I'm rereading now, that you're dealing with both positive and negative contact which is typical for everyone here that is experiencing this, and there are far more doing so than realize it. Always send love no matter what you're experiencing. Never allow for a reaction, anger or a rise.

Everything in this 3D "material/corporal" world is a test, and it has to do with Love and caring for others, lending a helping hand. Its actually surprisingly the basics, the things written in our hearts that pass the test, doing unto others as you would wish done unto you and respecting the natural world, not giving your power away. All material things such as status, popularity, looking good, is nothing to chase, or worry about at all.

How to deal with negatives: To deal with them, if you're consciously aware its happening, you send Light & Love (light is representing wisdom, awareness, waking up, knowledge and is the opposite of being "blinded" as those living in negative ways are truly). Ask them to recover, begin to go home, turn in their hearts to their Source/Higher Self.

Then denounce what they stand for and all evil, negative behavoriors, control, murder, abuse of anyone and demand that they must leave now. Calmly, without resorting to name calling, with dignity.

If you work at turning in your heart, going through your emotions not mind/mental overlay, to your Source, Higher Self and ask for help, assistance in doing the work you're here for, helping others, love, and work at raising your frequency, and if you remain in love in your responses, then its your Higher Self who will determine if you will be rescued at that point of time or if you will go through something ultimately for your higher good. Your Higher Self is from the Beyond, and nothing in this system is = to our Higher Selves.

If you respond with negativity, name calling or lack of love, they grow stronger, and you diminish.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I dont believe ive met sirians but i may be wrong as people reckon the aliens might be decieveing us,
I have given descriptions of the alien i met in replys to other post ,now i think i found an alien that fits the description predicted by a person called baba vanga a mystic. the prism head triangle and another triangle above also color of prisim with tight fitting suit yellow membranes,
sorry i dont know much about sirians only theyegyptians worship a dog head god to do with the star sirius.
www.vamfim.go.ro...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.uzmantv.com...

www.simplymachine.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

en.allexperts.com...

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Then surely you have never, ever heard of Sheldan Nidle?
As far as I'm concerned, your initial statements held some ground. Unfortunately, for you. You must now deal with skeptics and the common likelyness of being ridiculed. Then again isn't that what your looking for?

new topics

top topics

join