It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flight Diverted over "Alien" Passenger

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Flight Diverted over "Alien" Passenger

www.news.com.au

A PASSENGER has been jailed after banging on a cockpit door, claiming he was an alien and needed to fly the plane.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
I had a quick look today and didnt see anyone had posted this. I know that ninemsn can be a bit slow though so my apologies if it has already been posted.

The article says the traveller in question was not under the influence of drugs or alcohol. I know that the person in question probably just has a mental health condition, however, part of me does wonder "what if".

www.news.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by eternal_vigilance

One would think that if that "person" where an "alien" then they might be able to think of a smarter and more effective way to convince the pilot(s) to let them take the controls than banging on the cockpit door.

Then again, maybe they aren't as smart or advanced as we give them credit for........

........or maybe they were just an illegal alien from Mexico. That seems to make more sense.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I just wish I was on that flight. Nothing interesting ever happens when I fly (which may be a good thing I guess).

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
We now need our ATS aliens to telepathically communicate with this fellow and tell us more
. I hope I don't end up driving one of them aliens myself...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by eternal_vigilance

Oh my

Ive been wondering where SpookyFoxMulder has been these days.

PS: In case your wondering why I am saying this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I could not resist, no offence intended to anyone

[edit on 7-5-2010 by XXXN3O]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Why do I have the feeling that the person who did this probably is an ATS member? Why do I just have that unnerving feeling?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Frankidealist35
Why do I have the feeling that the person who did this probably is an ATS member? Why do I just have that unnerving feeling?

Awww dont say that, im new here and enjoying it, would be a kinda shame if I end up believing that im an alien and i end up trying to hijack a plane, all as a direct result of signing up here.

lol
I think that the guy who did that must have been looped.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha

Originally posted by Frankidealist35

Awww dont say that, im new here and enjoying it, would be a kinda shame if I end up believing that im an alien and i end up trying to hijack a plane, all as a direct result of signing up here.

lol
I think that the guy who did that must have been looped.

First of all, welcome to ATS!

2nd: I don't think this guy is an ATS member, and if he is.... all I have to say is there are crazies no matter where you go.

3rd: This whole story just tickles me. I've had my laugh for the day!

top topics

join