It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghostly figure of girl in hotel room, hmmm...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Just done a search for this and couldn't find any posts so hopefully it's not been posted before!

I'm not sure what to make of this, usually anything The Sun prints I don't give a second glance to but I've noticed several sites reporting this incident at a Ramada hotel. The occupants apparently quickly checked out after snapping a photo of the supposed crying apparition.

I can't help but think it's looks a little photoshoppy to me!

Ghostly figure of a weeping girl

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

Someone posted this earlier I'm afraid. I'm also sorry to let you know that there was no ghost in the mirror. The photograph was made using the ghost camera iPhone app.

EDIT: I might aswell prove it to you. Here's the same weeping girl doing a headstand in my back yard. Sends chills down your spine doesn't it?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d46a00799610.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-5-2010 by RMFX1]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
The Sun....that's all you need to know...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

Dammit, I did a search but couldn't find anythin!

I thought it looked dubious tho, The Sun really just will print any old horse poop won't they!

Mods please close this thread, no pointed wastin any further posting space

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jimbowsk
Dammit, I did a search but couldn't find anythin!

You shouldn't have needed to do a search. All you needed to know was the publication "Sun Times" is all hoax. Why these publications aren't banned from ATS yet, I have no idea.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
it's a new app for the Iphone...it's been discussed on ATS before, some new company that makes ghosts appear in photos

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I wouldn't have bothered posting it if it was just the Sun reporting it, but as many other sites were too I thought I may as well.

Ridiculous that they publish things like that without doing a little research first, unless they did but just don't care it's complete bunk which is more likely!

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Jimbowsk

OOO,start a ghost family.

top topics

join