It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Times Square Bomber Linked With CIA-Controlled Terror Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Times Square Bomber Linked With CIA-Controlled Terror Group

www.prisonplanet.com

A man arrested in Pakistan in connection with the Times Square car bombing attempt who had traveled with accused bomber Faisal Shahzad is a member of a terrorist organization that is controlled by British MI6 and the CIA.

Sheik Mohammed Rehan, who was arrested on Tuesday in Karachi, “Allegedly drove with Shahzad from Karachi to Peshawar on July 7, 2009, in a pickup truck, authorities said. They returned to Karachi July 22. It is not known why they went to Peshawar and whether they met with anyone there,” reports the L.A. Times.

Rehan is a member of the militant group Jaish-e-Muhammad
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
this is quite interesting.
Lets face it. their is NO way this was Al'quida. I mean you are telling me that in 5 months they could not make a working bomb? here is a question when was the last time that Al'quida or the Talaban made a bomb that WORKED? This notion that they are a thread is a sick joke. almost every terror attack has been a false flag in recent history. This comes as NO surprise at all to me. Every time their is a terror attack their are CIA ties. I mean come on people.

www.prisonplanet.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have been reading about how Bloomberg and his goons have been pushing for more security cameras in NYC esp.Times Square there was a terrorism drill going on that weekend what a coincidence!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I have been reading about how Bloomberg and his goons have been pushing for more security cameras in NYC esp.Times Square there was a terrorism drill going on that weekend what a coincidence!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   
I've looked around and can't find anything that leads me to believe that Jaish-e-Muhammad is in any way connected with the CIA so I have no clue where they're getting that information from.

On a side note and just out of curiosity, is Prison Planet the only place you go to for news articles?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Jenna

I think the insane reasoning goes like this. At one time the bomber was associated with a sheik, who at one time was part of a 'terrorist' organization, that at one time, some 20 years ago was hired by the CIA to cause the Russians some trouble in Afghanistan.

Hence clearly the CIA ordered this recent attack on Times Square. You see how irrefutable this logic is?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

See, now I understand it completely. Thank you.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
To say I'm surprised would be a lie.
I mean come on!

If that bomb is an example of 'expertise terrorism' of the Al-Qaeda?
LOL, I don't think we have much to worry about.
What a joke.

Going to go look for more info out there other than P.Planet.

Peace

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Vinveezy

If the CIA is involved, this guy would be the perfect patsie.

Pakistan-US dual citizen.

Law being pushed through because of him to strip US citizenship off people who undertake acts against the US.

Then you just have to look at all the Israel-US dual citizens in and around the Govt....

... maybe Obama, since 911/mosad, just has everyone working to get the Israelli power players out, and stop them influencing the Govt so much.

With a bit of luck, if the Act gets voted in, you may see a well needed purge of israeli influence getting kicked out.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by SevenThunders
reply to post by Jenna

I think the insane reasoning goes like this. At one time the bomber was associated with a sheik, who at one time was part of a 'terrorist' organization, that at one time, some 20 years ago was hired by the CIA to cause the Russians some trouble in Afghanistan.

Hence clearly the CIA ordered this recent attack on Times Square. You see how irrefutable this logic is?

Yeah, the CIA doesn't do anything bad. No one in a position of power orchestrates, its all just small scale decisions creating a whole that LOOKS orchestrated.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jenna
I've looked around and can't find anything that leads me to believe that Jaish-e-Muhammad is in any way connected with the CIA so I have no clue where they're getting that information from.

Well did you read the article? They actually made some good points. If this bloke is linked to the ISI, then he's more then likely linked to the CIA too. Because of the funding given to the ISI by the USA.

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I've been trying to find some kind of corroburation for a news report I heard an hour or so ago (5, 19, 10, 3:00 PM EST (DST)) on the CBC's French language station here in la ville de Toronto.

Being a Torontois wannabe, I listen to improve my French. Therein lies my problem. I just heard them saying that the Times Square bomber had been linked possibly by a meeting, to a Pakistani army general, but my French is not good enough to get all the subtleties that might bear on the story.

Has anyone else heard this news? Do I have it right? I can't find other references to the story.

If it is true it is quite reminiscent of Mohammed Atta's connection to the ISI via Khalid Sheik Mohammed. If this pans out then we might well be deep in CIA funny business here.

[edit on 19-5-2010 by ipsedixit]

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
If they are connected to the CIA and the MI6 then they ARE Al'quida.

Al'quida was started by the CIA around 1960 and has been funded by them ever since..

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Apology: Having hunted around a little on the web I think now that I have the story mixed up.

There was a meeting on Wednesday, 19, May, 2010, in Pakistan between the head of the CIA, and some top Pakistani security officials, including the Army Chief of Staff. The meeting was to discuss the current security situation in Pakistan and one subject discussed was the Times Square bomber.

Just a false alarm I'm afraid, due to linguistic difficulties on my part. Prière d'accepter mes excuses. Au revoir!

new topics

top topics

join