It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Air France Jet Wreckage Almost Found!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Air France Jet Wreckage Almost Found!

www.cnn.com

New computer programs have allowed officials to narrow the search area for an Air France airliner that crashed in the Atlantic Ocean last year, killing all 228 people on board, the French Defense Ministry said.
The search area has been narrowed to about five or six kilometers (about three miles), said the defense spokesman, Adm. Christophe Prazuck.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
You guys remember that deadly Air France jet that went down off the coast of Brasil last year right? Well according to this article they have narrowed down the area significantly! Did they ever say what officially caused this flight to go down? Does anyone know if the black box can survive that long underwater? Hopefully they do find the wreck and bring closure to this mystery.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
My heart goes out to all of the family's and hopefully they can find something that may bring some closure

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I would cite the Adamair flight that went down on a few years ago. I took months and months to find the DFDR. and finally they did (roughly 8 months later) and YES it was still readable.

No longer are the days of magnetic strips, but digital media, so it could still be possible to read the data if it is found.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by thugz4real

Does anyone know what caused the plane to go down in the first place? All i know is that they said it didn't break apart in the air, but broke apart after hitting the water.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by thugz4real]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
No one knows at the moment, other than the fact that the injuries sustained were those consistent with a flat impact rather than a nose down!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

How do you know this if they haven't found the wreckage? They found bodies? but didn't look near the bodies for wreckage? I am confused

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Reign02

They did find wreckage, they retrieved the stab, galley's, seats etc. also bodies, but not all. Just that had not found the main Fuse or DFDR or CVR. Remember that most of the ancillary structure was composite, so it floats.

The bodies that they did find had suffered injuries consistent with impact from the bottom up.

Check out the comprehensive discussion on this point on www.pprune.org.

I work in aviation with airbus, so this is a very interesting subject for me.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Hadn't we learned that all the bodies found were entirely nude, without a stitch of clothing on them?

If so, this corresponds according to leading aircraft crash investigators to only one scenario:

An explosion at altitude at sufficiently high airspeed for the wind to tear off all their clothing !

Death inside an aircraft upon its crash into the ocean might inflict similar injuries, but their retrieved bodies were reportedly with broken bones but without external flesh wounds.

The pattern of injuries is consistent with each body's free fall from altitude into the water.

It is obvious that a high speed crash of an aircraft into the ocean would bring considerable flesh wounds and external bleeding rather than the internal hemorrhage seen in these victims.

The mass media cover story is entirely fabricated.

Whether this was an Illuminati HIT against a proclaimed heir to the Bourbon lineage, or against a "funny money" courier carrying paper for the Bush Sr. Crime Family is up to your interpretation of this criminal bombing.

This is all, of course, just my humble opinion. I expect a great deal of skepticism if not hard line denial. That is par for the course whenever there are high stakes and their associated horrendous crimes. Plus the mass media blank-out of the truth makes it hard to believe, given the vast web of journalistic complicities.

GS

top topics

join