It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ill looms in art Illuminarti

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

ill looms in art Illuminarti

Firstly to sus out Illuminati you have to realize its an upside down world, numbers are letters and letters are numbers. I am not going into numerology right now as it takes to long, but you will get the hang of in no time.
There are only 4 numbers that matter, 10,4,8,5. 10 is celtic or scotland, 4 is Islam or Turkey, 8 is Greece, and 5 is england.
8 and 5 is 13 (nwo) and 10 and 4 is 14 or ten four over and out ten four rubber duck.
If your not a musician then your not a real freemason.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Masonic or my sonic or my music is how masonic lodges were started, by musicians, not by floppin stone masons. musicians were considered gods back in the day. My grand father was a free mason and he was a banjo player and my great grand father who founded Scottish rite in Australia at kedron in Brisbane was a Bag Pipes and Drums player.
Illuminati are a coalition between the Greek and English elite, they came into the position of power they have by controling the music industry which was in its day the biggest industry in the world and still is huge.
You don't have to look to far or hard for evidence of this, The Queen married a Greek the statue of liberty although given to america by France and the statue is a Greek god. JFK was killed, after warning congress of Illuminati, by a Greek and Jackie Kennedy ended up with a Greek tycoon, Aristotle Onasis. Greeks control the music industry to this day.

The English Hate the Scotts and the Greeks hate the Turks so the Greeks and English united and divided the Celts and Arabs, not only that they used the Celts to defeat the Turks at Damascus. By that I mean they used Australia to defeat them, as Australians are mainly Celtic convicts from Ireland and Scotland. America is also founded by Celts and is being used to bomb Islam which is actually it's sister nation.
Any time you want check on how many Greeks are in Psyche wards be my guest. in Australia there are 95% Celtic and a few Aboriginals the rest of the Aboriginals are in jail.
Interestingly most of the Aboriginals birth bates adds up to seven and the Celts add up to 23. Pope adds up to 7 by the way. My birth date is 14.01.1961 add all the numbers together and you get 23.
The world is already pretty much under Illuminati control, if you any thing that resembles civilization you are under Illuminati control, because though necessity you are reliant on there system. So don't go thinking your not under control just because you can go for a walk, it is not that sort of control. Illuminati uses civilization of races to profit from it so as to advance its level of control and pay for there ever increasing expensive habits.
obviously they have put a lot of time and planning into this so it is by nature very confusing to try to work out what is going on when there is so much misinformation even from the most reliable sources who give up there time and efforts to help us all but in every case i have come across they fall into the Illuminati complication trap. They make it seem so difficult and
make it seem like an alien problem that we mere earthlings can't solve, but the trick is keep it simple stupid.
Don't worry about all the crap they carry on with, eat what you want to eat, get drunk, what ever but the only way to bring Illuminati down is for us all who are against New World Order is to become Muslim or at least support them openly.
The Celtic Nation and the Nation of Islam must unite to over throw New World Order.
My name is Danie Kieth Gibson and I live in Brisbane and I am easy to find, I am also engaged to a Muslim Sufi woman from Pakistan, but she is a little confused at the moment due to Illuminati messing with us both. Later may be.
I know heaps of Muslims and there all beautiful people don't fall for the misinformation go and talk to them. Muslims believe in Allah, one god (pure light) which is what created everything they believe in Angels and the teachings of Mohamed and there is nothing bad there. Sure they are misguided in some respects but that is because Illuminati meddling. I won't be facing north and praying 5 times a day thats for sure but embrace the Islamic culture and idealism, no problem.
Turkey number is 777 by the way and Greece's number is 666.
Play Scottish bag pipe music and belly dance music all the time and write the number 14 above a side ways 13 on the back of your car, say 8 5 rubber duck and go join the Greek orthodox Church ( no hope if your not Greek) but hassle them any way.
Finally if someone is left handed this means the right path is open so they are right path opposite for right handed people so train your kids up to be left handed.
10 4 under and in
not 10 4 over and out !!!
Dan

(visit the link for the full news article)

new topics

join