It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you do if....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
You woke up in the morning and saw your Dad shapeshift right in front of you.....

???

I woke up, my dad was standing right in front of me, facing my closet windows, and i literally saw this:

www.youtube.com...

It happened for about 2-3 seconds. His face was jerking back and forth like an agent smith was about to take control of him or something. The face morph was more of a swirl. Almost like a toilet being flushed.

I doubt any1 is going to believe me, but it happened. I saw it with my own eyes.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by demonseed]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I believe you. Many people have seen these little monsters tinkering around.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
And you are sure you were awake and not dreaming you woke up? Was he still in the room after this happened? Did he act odd ?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I'm with Chamberf=6 on this. I'd like to hear how he acted after you saw it, and what he did once he noticed you were awake. How about the rest of your day, what was his mood, and what were his actions around you for the length of the day?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
If it was right when you awoke it could be due to your eyes adjusting to the light or if you awake quickly from REM cycle it can cause illusions and hallucinations

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

Well,I don't think you are going to find anyone to take you seriously.

At least not with the screen name you chose for this site.

But then again, this is ATS, so maybe someone will.

Some of the people that have been frequenting this site will believe anything.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oneolddude
reply to post by demonseed

Well,I don't think you are going to find anyone to take you seriously.

At least not with the screen name you chose for this site.

But then again, this is ATS, so maybe someone will.

Some of the people that have been frequenting this site will believe anything.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Oneolddude]

My name is from a song. Its getting annoying explaining this but thats ok.

This is literally what happened:

He was standing over me, as it happened, and then he looks away breifly and says
(Im taking two of your cigarrettes) , sorry my apostrophes fell off my keyboard lol so ill use parenthesis.

I dont know if he noticed that i saw it.. but thats all he said. He wasnt really acting any
weirder than normal.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
If it was right when you awoke it could be due to your eyes adjusting to the light or if you awake quickly from REM cycle it can cause illusions and hallucinations

That could be a possibility, but that is one odd hallucination...

i mean everything else was perfectly normal looking. My desk and table where all normal yet his face was clearly acting weird.

I kid you not i thought an agent smith was going to take over my dad.

www.youtube.com...

29-30 seconds in, thats exactly what it looked like. My dad didnt seem to be struggling or anything it just looked like his face was jittering and swirling at the same time. He looks away then says hes taking two cigarettes and everything was normal the rest of the day.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by demonseed]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Were you angry or upset at your Dad? Maybe your emotions subconsciously altered how he appeared to you.

Ever notice how ugly or weird people start looking when you don't like them or you are mad at them?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by elaine
Were you angry or upset at your Dad? Maybe your emotions subconsciously altered how he appeared to you.

Ever notice how ugly or weird people start looking when you don't like them or you are mad at them?

I cant think of any reason to be mad at my dad right now.

What your talking about makes sense but its also a very minor detail. When your mad you look at people in a bad light. They dont completely change you just see them differently.

What happened here was a total transformation.

I cant explain what it was. Maybe it didnt happen in our actually reality, maybe it was some other kind of transformation going on but i can tell you for sure that it happened to his face and his face only(no other objects in the room transformed or had hallucination effects).

Im not jumping to conclusions but it was a very odd experience.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
Have you ever taken drugs that make you hallucinate before? Because not everything gets disturbed by a hallucination. Sometimes it is just what you have your eyes focused on.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Howdy. Over yonder in these parts, we call that the Oh-No look of our wifes face after she comes back from work after her mom sneeks over for a roll in the hay with me. My ol lady was supposed to be out workin overtime in the fields to feed all her 1st husband and hers kids. Insted she come back early and my mom and my ol ladys face made that there same EXACT movement, I'll tell you what! Even worst is my wife still hasnt cleened up the DARN MUD IN HEER from her boots after work that there day, and all the peeaces of dinner plates and cups she broke in our trailer. I'll tell you what yall that look from that ther video above, I have has seen beefore on my ol lady and her moms face.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by lemonfresh]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reign02
Have you ever taken drugs that make you hallucinate before? Because not everything gets disturbed by a hallucination. Sometimes it is just what you have your eyes focused on.

Im not denying it as a hallucination, but it was just too surreal.

My mind doesnt want to believe that. Sorry.

Hallucination is an easy explanation. At that point, anything that doesnt make sense is just a hallucination, and i am basically just insane(not saying your calling me insane).

I cant just see something wierd and go, (well thats a hallucination whatever).

It just looked way too real. As for the drug question, i have only smoked pot. I have had a hallucination once. When you hallucinate everything gets to the very least blurry if not completely out there. Things that you cant make out are a blurr and things that you can are just completely trippy.

My experience here was completely real. Nothing looked odd or visually disturbing outside of my dads face.

The scariest(or coolest?) part of it all, was that it almost felt normal.

It wasnt like this weird supernatural thing, it almost looked like the way a chameleon would change colors. It just looked so natural i cant describe it.

posted on Sep, 3 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by lemonfresh
Howdy. Over yonder in these parts, we call that the Oh-No look of our wifes face after she comes back from work after her mom sneeks over for a roll in the hay with me. My ol lady was supposed to be out workin overtime in the fields to feed all her 1st husband and hers kids. Insted she come back early and my mom and my ol ladys face made that there same EXACT movement, I'll tell you what! Even worst is my wife still hasnt cleened up the DARN MUD IN HEER from her boots after work that there day, and all the peeaces of dinner plates and cups she broke in our trailer. I'll tell you what yall that look from that ther video above, I have has seen beefore on my ol lady and her moms face.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by lemonfresh]

The "oh-no" look? Hmmm, as painful as it is to say, this may perhaps be the most sensible answer on this one...

top topics

join