It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rumplestiltskin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
You know the fairy tale of Rumplestiltskin, how he got so mad he split in half? that's me, man. I get this rage going, and my eyes pop out, steam boils from my ears, liquid flame-snot gushes from my nostrils and I am just so filled with rage that I begin to EVERT my whole alimentary canal right out through my mouth!

My words are like acid, gargling rage in the back of my throat. And where I spit, the grass wont grow any more!

There is this witch of a coworker. God I hate her. She is a total succup, and mgt. believes every satanic lie that oozes from her reptilian shape-shifting mouth. I have disproven her lies IN FRONT OF HER to mgt., she just shrugs and mumbles some evil saccarine B-S about how we all have our own views, and mgt. just walks away. WALKS AWAY!

Damn! I dream of my own personal Bastille Day. When we storm the bastions of evil foul-smelling donkeyf***ers like her and beat them with sacks of wet sand, then tie them up in a room with no door and make them listen to their own foul stinking lies for eternity!

There. I'm better now. I cannot control other people and their actions. I don't have to, because I control myself. Serenity now.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Karma man, you know what goes around comes around. You may not even be there to witness it, but everyone gets what they deserve. Let that ease your mind.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft
You know the fairy tale of Rumplestiltskin, how he got so mad he split in half? that's me, man. I get this rage going, and my eyes pop out, steam boils from my ears, liquid flame-snot gushes from my nostrils and I am just so filled with rage that I begin to EVERT my whole alimentary canal right out through my mouth!

My words are like acid, gargling rage in the back of my throat. And where I spit, the grass wont grow any more!

There is this witch of a coworker. God I hate her. She is a total succup, and mgt. believes every satanic lie that oozes from her reptilian shape-shifting mouth. I have disproven her lies IN FRONT OF HER to mgt., she just shrugs and mumbles some evil saccarine B-S about how we all have our own views, and mgt. just walks away. WALKS AWAY!

Damn! I dream of my own personal Bastille Day. When we storm the bastions of evil foul-smelling donkeyf***ers like her and beat them with sacks of wet sand, then tie them up in a room with no door and make them listen to their own foul stinking lies for eternity!

There. I'm better now. I cannot control other people and their actions. I don't have to, because I control myself. Serenity now.

Aye, I've been there my friend, we all have. And yeah, as above, what comes around goes around.

join