It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Third arrest in "vampire" attack

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Third arrest in "vampire" attack

tvnz.co.nz

A third arrest has been made over an alleged "vampire" attack in Wellington.

James Eric Orr, 19, appeared in Napier District Court court yesterday in relation to the alleged attack in which a teenager was bitten and had his blood drunk, The Dominion Post reported.

The alleged victim told police he was bitten by three people and had his blood drunk. He is understood to have passed out after the attack
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Scary story indeed.

Kind of making my stomach turn a little, while i eat lunch here!

I must admit, i've never ever heard of a story like this in New Zealand since i've been here. It's the last thing you would ever expect to happen to you while you are outside anywhere!

what a shocker.

tvnz.co.nz
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 6-5-2010 by grantbeed]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
I think somebody has seen too many
repeats of Twilight movie

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

That depends....
Did these guys have a lot of glitter on?
Because according to Twilight, vampires sparkle like little fairies.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

Interesting question: Should vampires be regarded as terrorists?

They are terrorizing people, aren't they?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
They need to bring the Ninjas who have been on a rampage in Indonesia to New Zealand and show these vampires some ninjutsu.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Where's Blade when ya need him?

As for the victim, how scary! Hope he recovers quickly. Yikes.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sparkly vampires are sooo.... lame!

I say, just eat a lot of garlic and bathe in holy water... you'll be fine in the morning. If you want, put a cross on your neck as you're sleeping too.

People are just so odd some times, what kind of person thinks they are legitimately a vampire?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

No, people need to start wearing garlic and carrying crosses!

did he look like this?!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
People are just so odd some times, what kind of person thinks they are legitimately a vampire?

Ever try eating a living person's flesh before? For various reasons, it will do intense things for you and you'll probably find yourself on the prowl for more. Seriously, look up windigos.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yeah, I understand that. I'm saying, are they really under the impression that they are vampires. I don't disagree that they may feel some crazy sense of satisfaction. I'm just curious if they are sane or not.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
There are plenty of people out there that genuinely believe they need human blood to survive. I think there's even a medical or psychological condition that describes the disorder.

I've seen guys that look remarkably like the typical "Dracula" and have partners who will allow them to drain their blood surgically (obviously not enough to harm them) on a regular basis so they can store it in the fridge when they get the urge. It's a sort of symbiotic relationship.

Realistically it's not all that far fetched for a gang of kids with a bit of mental instability to get it in their heads that they need to drink human blood. (I'm not here to dispute whether they're actually vampires) Kids have done crazier things I can guarantee that.

This is all besides the point, the fact here is there's a poor kid who's been attacked and gone through a horrific ordeal, and is still fighting for his life in hospital (the human mouth is a literal Petri dish of bacteria, hence the infections he's battling).

I dont think this is a matter of "were they vampires" it's just a violent and discusting crime and these kids should be punished to the full extent of the law. In my opinion this is in the same field as a stabbing / violent robbery, just with a twisted story to it.

If you pray I'd ask that you do so for the victims and his family.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
This is creepy. You'd think a real vampire wouldn't let this happen. Aren't you supposed to be a vampire now

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by grantbeed
I must admit, i've never ever heard of a story like this in New Zealand since i've been here.
[edit on 6-5-2010 by grantbeed]

Now that I am actually shocked of, it would be the first thing I would expect to happen living as a kiwi, just the tip of the iceberg!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I just can't resist posting these..

-ChriS

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Pretty freaky.

Whether or not you buy into the idea that vampires could exist in reality, you have to keep in mind that there ARE people out there who genuinely claim that they are bonafide, nocturnal, suck-your-jugular vampires (retractable fangs and all)...

Don't believe me? Check this guy out:

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by grantbeed

nice find.

So if these kids want to play pretend they're vampires by drinking blood can their victims do the same and drive a stake through their heart? Would that be self defence against the undead or attempted murder? Bizarre stuff.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Afewloosescrews
...people out there who genuinely claim that they are bonafide, nocturnal, suck-your-jugular vampires (retractable fangs and all)...
Don't believe me? Check this guy out:
www.youtube.com...

...really?

Wow. LOL this dude is all over the board. Witch priest, freemason, "then got into hardcore satanism/black magic and all that". As part of one of his initiation rituals he got involved in blood drinking and vampirism. One day he wrote a check to the Church of Satan and it got bounced back, with a note from a christian bank teller saying "I'll pray for you in the name of Jesus" After that he had an awakening, got involved in the Mormon Church (lol), then the almighty used Mormonism to show him the TRUE gospel of Jesus Christ and he got reborn!

Nice find ^^ some of the stuff he goes on about is pretty amusing.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by riley

yeh, good call, maybe the victim could have stuck a few silver bullets into this guy without conviction?

Actually, I don't know about any of you guys/gals, but this story has made me want to watch the Blade films again....they ROCK!!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yeah, I understand that. I'm saying, are they really under the impression that they are vampires. I don't disagree that they may feel some crazy sense of satisfaction. I'm just curious if they are sane or not.

My point flew over everyone's heads. I'm talking about a physical/mental/spiritual change that occurs when you start eating live human flesh. Obviously this isn't a common subject in civilized society but it's important to know if you are ever stuck alone with a handful of friends deep in the bush and cannibalism comes to mind.

It's not about "thinking" you are a vampire (or whatever), it's about being one (or at least a real life equivalent to the common hollywood version of a vampire). Some people turn windigo after eating human flesh and the only way to solve it is to kill the windigo.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join