It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 6 predicted to be mood changer in society leading to disaster

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   

May 6 predicted to be mood changer in society leading to disaster

www.urbansurvival.com

I need to clarify some thoughts concerning upcoming events around May 6 which will mark the turning zone from which we (the planet we) will start to really feeling ‘building tension’ going into July 11th. It will likely not be a single event. I know I don’t need to say this, as long-time readers know that often the ‘change of fortune’ area in linguistics are not so much a change wrought by singular events, but rather by a change of fortune – which better describes things.

I was reminded of this in a brief conversation with Cliff on Wednesday who’s been (thankfully) kin
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Yahs1]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Yahs1]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Much more happened with this market fluctuation than visible.
Just like the explosion of an oil rig killing 11 turned into a massive story,
so to will this grow increasingly larger in scope. Remember today as a turning point. Especially in the confidence and moral of the people.
Urbansurvival's George Ure has predicted this with Cliff's help and a lot of computing. From what I can tell this being my first post, you folks would enjoy some of Ure's compilation of daily info.

Keep your eyes on the path.

www.urbansurvival.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Yahs1

Yes, I read George every day, but you will find that a lot of the folks on ATS believe that webbots and Cliff High are a lot of overblown hoodoo. Don't be surprised if you get flamed!!

Yes, I think that we are reaching that turning point also. I live in Louisiana, and the effects of the oil spill here are noticeable. People are quiet and downcast.

Edit to add: S+F for ya!

[edit on 5/6/10 by jennybee35]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

I don't know where you lived, but I have relatives in Louisiana, not on the coast, but some younger relatives have been hired to work along the coast on the oil spill, in Louisiana.

I live between Biloxi and Gulfport, and what I saw yesterday in regards to the oil spill cleanup, basically, shocked me, here in Mississippi.

Weird stuff going on. I wanted to use a different word for stuff, but, ya...times are very weird!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Yahs1

I have no real beef with you posting this, though i feel it should be in predictions rather than breaking news. St. Udio posted a thread about this as well. www.abovetopsecret.com...

The time wave also changes about this time.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by antonia]

new topics

top topics

join