It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Today Greece, Tomorrow the World?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Today Greece, Tomorrow the World?

www.ronpaul.com

Greece is just the beginning. The crisis will spread across Europe and finally to the United States.

The US will be the last to fall because we have the dollar, and people still believe in the dollar.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Mods, this is in BAN because this is getting HUGE!

Honestly, this seems to be pretty huge!
If you remember, I had posted threads in the past and Ron Paul was basically prophesizing this exact state of greece since a few months ago now.

It seems that the FED/IMF will be behind not only the bankruptcy of the United States but also many parts of Europe. And of course the home of the FED will fall last.

What do you think, will this currency crisis spread throughout the globe?

Is this it???????

Forget everythign you know!
The FED is your worst enemy!!!

www.ronpaul.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Interesting. People need to learn to stop over consuming, including all social classes. It doesn't matter if your a Banker, Wall-street tycoon, office worker, or blue collar labourer, we need to learn how to do with less.

People trying to get too much and being too selfish caused this entire economic crisis. Of course, I don't believe the entire global financial system is about to completely dissolve, but I do believe Governments are going to have to work intensively to pull the reigns on capitalism by raising interest rates and educating the public on the consequences of debt.

Is the world about to erupt in flames? No. Are we all about to die in a bloody riot? Probably not. But if anybody in power has half a brain, then for the good of the rest of us, it should get harder to get loans for leisure investments, or mortgages you can't afford. Tighter monetary and fiscal policy is key.

S+F

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ron Paul is spot on as usual .The fed s gota go and the banking system must be reined in. Also , you can say what you want about fox news but no other network is going to give him a forum to speak this extensively.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i don't get it. if everyone is in debt, who exactly own those debt? and can they be killed so nobody would owe them anything and the world can get back to being normal?

why would the owner of these debt want to crash the world...i don't understand.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DOADOA
i don't get it. if everyone is in debt, who exactly own those debt? and can they be killed so nobody would owe them anything and the world can get back to being normal?

No one wants to crash the world economy. The problem is, when you've spent the last 50 years creating money out of thin air in order to finance your unsustainable social programs as most all western countries have, it eventually bites you in the a$$ in the end. What they're basically doing is trying to inflate their economy faster than the debt increases, but history has shown that this never works. Eventually, the bill comes due. And this bill is going to be gigantic when it does.

All of the financial systems are interconnected and everyone has exposure to everyone else's debt in one form or another. Once the ball starts rolling...

They may succeed in delaying the inevitable a little while longer, but in the end, most all of the world's major players are going to get bitten hard by this. Even China and Japan, since they own so much US debt (and I would presume much of Europe's, but I don't know that for certain). If the US defaults, they're screwed just as bad as we are, because they lose their investment.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by vor78]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

CONTROL. Born of Rothschild 400 yrs ago and lives in Basil, Switzerland. The World Bank.

They achieved more wealth than they could ever spend a long time ago. But wealth wasn't ultimately what they were after, it was Power. From Chaos : Order. Create Problem : Offer Solution.

They have solutions ready to go. The problem is that western civilization will be brought low while the rest will be brought up. Not going to go over well with many!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ModernAcademia

Thanks for posting this. There have been a million threads on this subject but they all seem pertinent. I know I am preaching to the choir on ATS but just check out some of the MSM on this issue.

The stock market drops almost a thousand points because of a fat finger error? No, the stock market fluctuates wildly because it is a creation with little grounding in reality. It runs on emotion, manipulation, and fantasy money. It unfortunately drags the real economy and real people along for the ride.

With the exception of Ron Paul and a few others in Congress, Washington is ignorant of the details nor cares. They have clearly demonstrated this with their actions, their words be damned.

It will be the little people who had nothing to do with the crash but will bear the brunt of the fall out. Heck, they will end up being blamed. They bought a house beyond their means - They want public services but do not want to pay taxes - An illegal immigrant had to go to the emergency room. ***Never mind the schmucks behind the green curtain siphoning off billions of dollars into their own off shore account. That has nothing to do with the problem. Oh, and these aren't the droids you're looking for.***

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Ordo ab Chao
Out of Chaos Comes Order
Sometimes you have to destroy something in order to recreate it in your own vision

Check this thread out for more info
www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join