It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New proof airport scanners see all after fight in Miami over genitalia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

MIA worker assaults colleague who made crack at genitalia after walk through machine

Who says the TSA scanners do not reveal too much about the human body?

Perhaps the new airport body scanners are a bit too revealing.

A TSA worker in Miami was arrested for aggravated battery after police say he attacked a colleague who'd made fun of his small genitalia after he walked through one of the new high-tech security scanners during a recent training session.

Rolando Negrin, 44, was busted for assault after things got ugly at Miami International Airport between Negrin and some of his fellow Transportation Security Administration workers on Tuesday.

Sources say Negrin stepped into the machine during the training session and became embarrassed and angry when a supervisor started cracking jokes about his manhood, made visible by the new machine.

The attack may be the first piece of proof that the new scanners may be leaving too little to the imagination.

www.nbcmiami.com...

This seems like blatant proof that we have been lied to about how much those machines actually do reveal. There is no way that this guy gets convicted over this. It was his boss who should have been arrested.

And this was during a training exercise. How many more employees were seen? And did they save images? I know this has been discussed in the past about these machines, but this just seems like the proof everyone was looking for that we were, again, in fact lied to.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by webpirate]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by webpirate

He should have filed sexual harassment instead of beating somebody up.

Just because someone harasses you doesn't give you the legal right to use a billy club on them. Are you mentally deficient?

Lord forbid anybody kick a dog, you would be freaking out.... But beating humans with billy clubs is a great thing!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by FalselyFlagged]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FalselyFlagged

Good luck with that suit.
As for the legality of that beatdown, whatever happened to the "fighting words" defense. Seems like making fun of a fellers pee-pee should be enough to warrant a butt kicking.
Oh wait, I'm supposed to go tell on them, proving I have small testicles too.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Some people just cant get over how much the size of their manhood runs their lives, doesn't anyone believe in foreplay anymore? bodies are made up of many useful pieces which can turn an hour into a night.

But I think we all know these scanners show everything anyhow, it just serves to put a lot of people off travelling by air, there are couples who have been married for decades who still turn the light off before getting ready for bed, so I doubt they will ever let strangers take a good look, it's when the celebs begin to complain the changes will come, some airport workers can only take so much ya know.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I don't think this happened in a single incident. I think it sounds like it happened one day, and the supervisor continued to make jokes about it over a period of a couple more days, before the employee "snapped."

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:44 PM
link   
With that kind of accuracy, they can probably figure out religion as well

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by azzllin
it's when the celebs begin to complain the changes will come, some airport workers can only take so much ya know.

Yeah. It's a good thing this guy didn't work for the post office.
Damn, did I just say that?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
It wasn't just his co-worker that upset him...having her emasculate him during a senate hearing probably didn't help.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1
With that kind of accuracy, they can probably figure out religion as well

lol ZING.

This is definitely invasion of privacy. I haven't flown in years and i don't plan on it. Give me the open road, a pack of smokes and a few howard stern episodes and i am good to go. Plus, the price of flying is crazy.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 23refugee

`

Actually, it takes more balls to ignore the insults than to react violently.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Just read a little more about "Big Tiny". Apparently he pistol whipped his torturer with yet another phallic symbol, a nightstick, in the parking lot. While his torturer should have limited himself to maybe a smirk and an eyeroll, his actions only call for a gentlemanly whooping. "Big Tiny's" use of a weapon shows that he doesn't have much of a ... well, pee-pee.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
His boss was a bit hard on him.

There's no use robbing Peter to pay Paul.

He needs to gain some self-confidence and keep his pecker up.

It's not the size of the wand, but the magic you make with it.

For example, what I lack in length, I make up for it with girth.

While his boss's reaction was despicable, 'big tiny' needs to learn some self-control. You can't go round giving someone the bash just because they insult you. That only serves to lower you to their level.

However, all of this is a distraction from the REAL issue, which is the privacy (or lack of) related to these scanners.

Maybe they also need to review their employees to cull the 'abusers'?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by aorAki

Originally posted by 23refugee

`

Actually, it takes more balls to ignore the insults than to react violently.

I'd love to agree, but as a gay man from Oh So Violent Appalachia, I can't. In many situations, if you don't respond after turning both cheeks, you won't have much of a life, if they let you keep it.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I think it would be fair if the TSA operator had to sit with a scanner aimed at them and a viewable screen for the passengers.
I'm tipping then that most passengers could laugh as they go through. From what I hear male TSA employees are dickless and the females probably have balls.

new topics

top topics

join