It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Admin/Staff Appreciation Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Mods, you all do a grand job on ATS.

Thanks for all the time, effort, wise words and the occasional applause!

Much appreciated.

G.

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I would like to extend a Special Thank You to Springer.

He has so graciously sent me some ATS bumper stickers that I will ostentatiously display as a proud Member of ATS.

I commute up and down US 19 in Pinellas County, FL every weekday. The amount of individuals that I will be exposing to this outstanding website is momentous. If you thought there was an influx of new members before, just wait

posted on May, 20 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Just wanted to add to this thread by saying.

1) All you mods/staff/owners are great. Thank all of you for allowing all of us chances to learn from our mistakes, and third chances after that, and sometimes forth chances. You are all an amazing league of super heroes, and I wouldn't want to watch the world go down the toilet (or to aliens) with out you guys/girls moderating it.

2) You guys have heart...and I don't even care if you guys are agents or aliens...you rule, and ATS is the best website online.

3) Big fan of all you do, and what you have done for all of us (even wretched me!)

Thank all of you!

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I think this Thread is due for a resurrection. A lot of new members & such. Plus, everyone else of course.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
thanks and keep up the good work

out of curiosity though, where do you guys actually work?
got this image of an underground lair, springer laughing manically while stroking a bald cat

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Appreciation? Are you crazy? Just give them beer and whiskey. They'll catch your drift.

-B

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by baked

LoL... touche'

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

I just about fell in the floor laughing. I got an Applaud for that comment.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
thanks Masqua and others as appropriate for all the moderation

you guys rock! AND roll!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   
The staff knows exactly how much I appreciate them. And the restraining orders that they've filed against me let me know that they are playing hard to get.

C'mon guys... I'll give you beer if you drop the restriction to 100 yards and no phone contact.

Call me....

~Heff

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
oh, i almost forgot...

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I want to send my love and appreciation to those that make this place livable... at times. Those who can come in and make a difference when needed, and those that's contributions matter to me, especially since I know that their eyes may hurt, they may be low on a drink, or haven't had enough coffee, manage to make this place the best site on the internet.

Oh yeah, and those that give me applause
You know who you are, a very special THANK YOU!!

Peace, NRE.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Just thought I'd take this opportunity to thank everyone involved with the following:

The site redesign - Superb
ATS Live - Superb
Street View - Superb
The new Search function - Superb
Any other change I failed to mention - Superb

ATS as a whole - Super Superb!!

The hard work and dedication you put into making this site free first and foremost, as well as your providing members a plethora of alternative topics and discussions to partake in as a community, is wholeheartedly appreciated by this member. Thank you for all that you guys and gals do!! This extends to each and every member as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join