It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Admin/Staff Appreciation Thread

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Copernicus

Can we be sure that the moderators are still sane? After reading some of the stuff posted on ATS, I would most likely suffer permanent brain damage for having to read every single post....

You guys are doing good though.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Copernicus]

Sane? [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/09ad6ac43d61.gif[/atsimg]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I'm very patient...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Furthermore, I will not relent in informing the public that Obama is indeed a re incarnated mummy. Re incarnated in fact to fulfill some religious rite that you and your organization are clearly behind. You have noted in several posts that you..Oh, wait. Sorry. What is this? Oh right the Admin staff appreciation thread. You guys and girls are the best. Now where was I?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Oh now that is rich!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3526b003d299.jpg[/atsimg]

So very pretty and dainty

Oh please it's killing me! that is just great!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Right...now add a serious comment to one of my more serious threads. You just obligated yourself...

[edit on Sat, 08 May 2010 20:36:30 -0500 by MemoryShock]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
wrong thread.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Fractured.Facade]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Wrong thread me thinks Fractured...

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Edited... Too many windows open, too little time.

On topic... I appreciate the staff here, I have nothing but respect for anyone who would volunteer for the workload here and the abuse from angry ignorant members.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Thank you! to whomever censored the News Excerpt in this post:
Swastikas sprayed on Ethiopian's Gravestone in Beersheba, Israel

for me
I promise It was my intent to remove the slanderous wording from the original article in there. Totally slipped my mind after I was done composing.

You Rock! whoever you are!

[edit on 5/10/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t

You Rock! whoever you are!

Yes, automatic naughty/objectionable language edit censors do rock!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by schrodingers dog

Well then the guy/gal that decided to implement that feature on ATS in fact Rocks.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Great work I'd like to thank masqua especially. The rest of you are ok i guess lol

.............MODS beware Bull Butter is an acceptable response to others opinions in states below the Mason Dixon. Just kidding.. Good job guys and gals

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I have to say two thumbs up for them all.

I did have a recent encounter with one and well....

They killed me with kindness-while shooting my thing down. Darn it.

Just utterly beat me with kindness. I didn't stand a chance!!!

If they are all like that, none of us stand much of a chance! They must go threw specialized training or something.

(Great thread idea)

The funniest thing I have seen so far is when me and some other ATSers were talking about what we do to spread the word about ATS. One person said someting and then next thing you know, Spinger came on offered him some bumper stickers for his car. That cracked me the hell up. I wish I could remember the thread. (no I didn'[t squirm my way into the offer and ask for some myself-either!).

Not many sites are like this one-for sure!

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

(no I didn'[t squirm my way into the offer and ask for some myself-either!).

Shoot I had a U2U of my address to him 3 seconds after he posted that, I don't remember what thread either, but none the less he offered to send them right out. Very Generous indeed.

posted on May, 10 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I like greeneyedleo

Every time I see her avatar, I imagine her holding her stiletto heels in her hand with her skirt tucked up in her knickers, running from post to post and slapping her off topic here and there

she brings a smile to my time on ATS

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

That doesn't surprise me. If one is willing to work with a staffer you will get a person willing to work with you. We are patient but(and I'm talking about myself here) if you're just jerking the staffer around patience will wear out. One has to start thinking of the community over the individual. We try to get an accord between the two.

posted on May, 11 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

ATS Admin/Staff??

Pfff....I haven't seen a lot of them around much lately. The new ATS 2010 has got them all tied up..(well except for Sauron, who is on welcome-comity-duty
)

Just kidding!! The ATS Staff is, by far, the best bunch of moderators found on the net. (considering the crowd they have to moderate)

Respect

Edit: smiley

[edit on 11-5-2010 by operation mindcrime]

posted on May, 13 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Whateva69
I like greeneyedleo

Every time I see her avatar, I imagine her holding her stiletto heels in her hand with her skirt tucked up in her knickers, running from post to post and slapping her off topic here and there

she brings a smile to my time on ATS

With the way you members are...Im having to run around in runners not stilettos. The stilettos go on when I hit the bar at night to drink myself to sanity, er sleep, after a long hard day at ATS.

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would like to apologize to Sauron for joking around about his efforts in the introduction forum.

I've noticed an exponential amount of introduction threads going unanswered and i can't help but feel responsible for this.....

Here's to Sauron..

Peace

posted on May, 14 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Good job admins, you are always fair and I have never had any problems with you guys.

Don't want to kiss ass but from all the forums iv been in you guys are the best mods.

it needs to be said sometimes. good job

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join