It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Admin/Staff Appreciation Thread

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
I didn't think this thread would take off that fast
I have spent the last hour or so trying to convince everyone in a certain popular thread right now that they were being bamboozled.

But on Topic...TYVM for the responses to the thread. Maybe...we can meet and then exceed the post count on the Issues thread.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Man, I cannot even say how much I love the staff, and Admin, especially the mods, I have stayed on this board longer then any other just due to the fact of a caring staff..

I love this board..

sometimes after a long hard day, I love coming here and just being. Talking big talk about Alien theory's debating over politics or just freshing up on the news..

Thank you, and I appreciate being here.. Hopefully that does not put an X on my back..

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

Blahhhhhhhhhhhh...........they are all just people too, giving us all an outlet for our thoughts and opinions.

Thanks for being real!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Thanks to Memoryshock for giving me all the great links I have asked for and for answering all my off the wall out there questions

Elevatedone thanks for your help as well and for making me love tater tots even more! I have already gone through 2 bags in the last month lol

Djarums, my buddy! Thanks for all that you have helped me with on ATS and off of ATS

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I havnt been around here that long but I know when something works well and this site works very well so I guess its a big thank you from me as well,ive been following the big picture for a lot of years now and nothing brings it all together like this site does,Well done all of you

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Thanks for putting up with my paranoia, shenanigans, and general smart-assery.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheAssociate
Thanks for putting up with my paranoia, shenanigans, and general smart-assery.

TheAssoc.

*Note to self... ban TheAssociate*

You guys know how I feel:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/13daac2eda54.gif[/atsimg]

[edit on 7-5-2010 by intrepid]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Well as the resident ATS Brown Noser, I guess I have to reply eh?

I do appreciate the staff and have made a lot of friends in that department.

Keep up the good work folks!

~Keeper

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
In an effort to meet and then surpass the ATS Issues thread I have started a Thank You list in regards to the upcoming ATS 2010 release based on the preview. So be prepared, upon release, I perceive that this thread will be inundated with a great deal of Thank Yous, even if I am the only one that does so.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
As Dekes alluded to ... were it not for You, the Members, we wouldn't be here right now.

Thank YOU!! ... one and ALL!!!

Not a day goes by where I don't learn Something from those who Make this place so Special ... You. the Members.

Thank YOU! ... One and ALL!!

I mean that, Sincerely.

We, as staff, are but merely those tasked with trying to herd You cats.

It's You folks who "keep it real" and endear Others to the same ... all the while.

Just sayin'....

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

*Note to self... ban TheAssociate*

Seriously, though y'all are awesome!

Your time and effort is much appreciated.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Ohhh my favourite mod at the moment has to be Memoryshock! ever since he showed his amazing talent to look mind blowing dressed as a pony! the dreams have been fabulous!

Just jesting with you Mem!

Seriously though, I have no particular mod to thank, so I would just like to say thank you to all of you! you all do a great job, so keep it up!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Uh huh.
Hmm. Do I need to warn you, off topic you or maybe post ban you now?
HMPF!!!

I think DrumsRfun, purposefully excluded you from their favorite Moderators list, because you are his favorite Moderator and wanted to prompt your entry and interaction.

This is known as Moderator baiting!

The truth is, it’s very hard not to have admiration for all the Moderators here on ATS, because they contribute in so many outstanding ways. They don’t just keep the threads on topic and on track; they are often some of the most insightful posters themselves. They don’t just critique and criticize and warn, but offer great advice on how to make a thread inviting and productive and applaud too. They do an outstanding job of inspecting what ATS expects, and set a lofty example of just what that is, in their own threads and posts.

ATS would be just another site on the Internet, instead of the best site on the Internet if it weren’t for the Moderators who might not all be Super Moderators as displayed on their avatars, but are all super in ever regard.

I am going to buy a round of drinks for the entire staff now, which since time and logistics prevents the staff from geographically participating; I shall not drink for the entire staff too!

Because I am just that kind of generous and appreciative person, keep up the great work Moderators, the ATS Staff rocks!

Cheers!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

You may be the resident brown noser,me,I
try bribing the staff.I always hope that they
are too busy to notice my off topic posts.

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Nice idea for a thread and I really do appreciate all of the staff and their efforts in bringing ATS to us in such a great way and also I have to say a special thanks to Masqua in particular since he's been a huge help for me in my time here and I'd still feel like such a N00b if he didn't help me out from time to time.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Can we be sure that the moderators are still sane? After reading some of the stuff posted on ATS, I would most likely suffer permanent brain damage for having to read every single post....

You guys are doing good though.

[edit on 8-5-2010 by Copernicus]

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by valiant

Right...S-Dog is not getting away with this!!

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MemoryShock

Getting away with what?

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Oh now that is rich!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/3526b003d299.jpg[/atsimg]

So very pretty and dainty

posted on May, 8 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t