It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Admin/Staff Appreciation Thread

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
You know, there is never a bad time or place to do some good old fashioned butt kissing

That stated, ATS Admin/Staff have a way to publicly show their appreciation for a members contribution to the website. However, ATS Members are limited to how they could publicly show their appreciation to Admin/Staff.

Therefore, I am composing the following thread as a way for ATS Members to publicly show their appreciation for our one of a kind ATS Administration and Staff. There has been quite a number of times that a member of the ATS Admin/Staff has gone out of their way for me as far as I am concerned. I always receive speedy responses to my requests. I have found that every Admin/Staff Member I have encountered thus far has been pleasant and happy to help. In a lot of these cases the help was automatic and I didn't get to show the appreciation that I feel was deserved.

Now I know that some of the Admin/Staff will take the modest approach here and say they're just doing their job, but I for one would like to be able to show my appreciation for the work they do, not only on an individual basis, but on the site as a whole. I was raised to say thank you and with the creation of this thread I now have the ability to do so.

Not to mention, as an Admin/Staff Member I realize that your job also requires you to enforce the TOS, which I presume, is not usually met with a smile and thank you when you're enforcing it. If fellow ATS members have personal issues or feel the need to vent their frustrations, you are in the wrong thread. Please direct these type of posts to this thread: The ATS Issues Thread

So Admin/Staff members, with the creation of this thread you now have a sanctuary to come to periodically that will be filled with uplifting, positive, and appreciative posts from ATS members.

Fellow ATS Members, I humbly invite you to show your appreciation for the one of a kind ATS Admin/Staff that supply us with such an outstanding site because of all their hard work. After all, most everyone appreciates being appreciated.

[edit on 5/6/2010 by UberL33t]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I guess it's only fitting that I go first. Foremost, I would like to thank all the Admin/Staff involved in the ATS Live show! This show turned out to be much more entertaining than I originally thought it was going to be.

This show has allotted me with a great number of opportunities to meet new members as well as being exposed to some GREAT music and informative topics. My appreciation is truly immense. My Saturday nights will never be the same. Do keep up the good work.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I have seen this flow by before but it never really hurtz to show some appreciation does it.

Yeah !

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by UberL33t
Edit to add: If you could please make this a Sticky Topic that would be Super!

Are you somehow implying that Supers are better than the lower ATS Staff?

I give and I give...:shk:

Thanks for the sentiment...

And Supers are pretty cool...except when they make me wash their capes and have an issue with an extra count on their mixed drinks...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Hmmmm,a butt kissing thread eh??

Well they do a good job so I will show some appreciation.
I will say tho that I don't like the ats live shows but do appreciate their effort.

I have a few mods that are my favourites so I will single their poor butts out.

In random order.
Elevatedone.
12m8keall2c
JacKatMtn
Worldwatcher (I love your cooking thread
)
Intrepid
Springer
Ashley D
Advisor
Hellmutt the human news machine
Sauron

Thanks for being good to me.

I don't talk or deal with the mods alot so thats all I got.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by DrumsRfun]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by DrumsRfun]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I`m continually impressed by the visibility of the owners and operators of ATS . Instead of spending all their time in some seedy, poorly lit little back room counting their largess ..... they split their time between said room and `the shop floor`, meeting and greeting the riff raff ,and pressing the virtual flesh

-------------

Thanks for welcoming us into your home guys - i like what ye have done with the place . !

------------

Mods are people too .....

[edit on 6-5-2010 by UmbraSumus]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I would like to dedicate this post to masqua. My favourite mod

link   
Eh... They do all right,. I guess.

link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Uh huh.
Hmm. Do I need to warn you, off topic you or maybe post ban you now?
HMPF!!!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by UberL33t

This is a joke right?
They are owned by TPTB.
The bottom line here is making money.

Ok maybe they make some mistakes sometimes and
do bad things.

Deny your ignorance.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Ummmmm...I had a huge problem with my computer just a moment ago and for some reason GreenEyedLeo didn't show up in my first post.
Looks around and whistles.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I will leave it simple and true -

Thank you ATS Admin/Staff. All your hard work and effort is appreciated.

~Tragic~

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
As a venue for exposing conspirators with sourced statements, ATS is second to none.

As a venue for the average joe to vent his viewpoint, ATS is second to none.

As a venue for the opposition, and devil's advocates, ATS is second to none.

ATS Admin/Staff: You guys are unenviably in the middle, and although I don't know what goes on behind closed doors, I appreciate the staff's positive efforts, as this is significant to humanity.

"Thanks for everything I really appreciated."
-Vincent 'Vinnie' Antonelli - Steve Martin - Rick Moranis - "My Blue Heaven" promo photo

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Yeah the mods and admins here are great. They often bring some sanity back to a runaway thread. Sometimes though, they add some posts that sound just as nutty as the rest of us.

It's cool too like another poster said that they are so visible and present, getting dirty with the peons.

Okay, so wheres the bump to Bronze/no ads status for me now? I wasn't saying those things for my health....

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
A big thanks for a big break...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01f69e67b79e.jpg[/atsimg]

If anyone doubts their ability to be subjective without bias, u2u me...I'll tell ya'.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by RRokkyy
reply to post by UberL33t

This is a joke right?
They are owned by TPTB.
The bottom line here is making money.

Ok maybe they make some mistakes sometimes and
do bad things.

Deny your ignorance.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by RRokkyy]

This is a joke right? We are all volunteer. I get absolutely no payment for being staff.
And we are not the TPTB

WAIT! You telling me im in the dark and the only staff not getting paid? *off to find out whats going on*

[edit on May 6th 2010 by greeneyedleo]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo
This is a joke right? We are all volunteer. I get absolutely no payment for being staff.
And we are not the TPTB

It is my hope that at some point, the internet's capacity for allowing instantaneous communication will supplant TPTB and archaic means of social heirarchy.

The NWO..meet the I(nternet)NWO...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   
A major Thank You to Skeptic Overlord . According to Springer on the ATS radio show last week he is almost single handedlly writing the code for what will be the new ATS 2010. ATS is already the best looking forum on the web, but hes making it even better.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Thanks to the ATS staff for an outstanding site! I have been on several boards over the years and this is the best!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Thank you for the great site, and for doing away with the unfairness we find on so many others. Here is a place to research to the truths of a matter without fears of the censure our findings evoke at times.

You remind me that there is hope for freedom and awareness yet. I applaud your service to mankind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join