It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stephanopoulos wonders if Bin Laden is in Iran

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
In an www.huffingtonpost.com... ad_n_565710.html with Iranian president Ahmadinejad, ABC's George Stephanopoulos totally jumps the shark asking if Osama bin Laden is living in Tehran. Really, George?

Here's what Greg Palast has to say about OBL & Iran's relationship in his book "Armed Madhouse":

In Osama's view, Iranians are Shia "dogs and lackies" who hold, infuriatingly, OPEC's third largest oil reserves. Osama was especially affronted by Iran's rising influence in Afghanistan at the time, thereby blocking his ability to link up with fundamentalist militants in Uzbekistan and Tajikistan who ... See Morewere fundamentally coveting control of the Caspian nations' oil wealth. Osama expressed his displeasure with Iran's incursion on his turf by ordering the slaughter of the entire Iranian diplomatic mission to Afghanistan. After eliminating his Shia Iranian competitors in Afghanistan, Osama financed the Wahhabi-influenced Taliban. Notably, Osama had no objection to the Taliban signing pipeline deals with U.S. oil firms.

Now do you really think Iran would allow OBL to hide out there? Only an idiot would believe such nonsense.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Staffenpoopalus threw his credibility out the window during the Clintstone years. I did watch his interview, and to his credit, he grilled Ackmahandajob.
Now if he did that with President Barry Soetoro, I would reconsider his credibility.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Eegad! What a couple of nitwits. I honestly wondered if that was some kind of poorly photoshopped together thing. Wasn't there some deal years ago where they took a picture of someone (I want to say Conan O'Brian & I think it was done with Bush, too) & made their lips move? Something like that. An is very strange looking- like a construct rather than flesh & blood. Very surreal.
I strongly doubt that bin Laden is in Iran. Or DC either.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by DogsDogsDogs

I think you're right dogsdogsdogs.

My dog Bruiser says woof (hi).

join