It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scratch says hello

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I've seen several references to this particular forum in my brief stay here, so in the interest of etiquette I've decided to post an introduction thread.

The basic gist of my experience to date is that I've lived in New York, California & Texas, I'm a married guy with two kids (and a dog and a horse), I work for a huge company that you've heard of in a technical capacity and I'm unconvinced that anything I read, hear or see is representative of the truth.

Also, I used to read a lot of fiction until I discovered that truth, particularly the ones that lie in the shadows, are far more engaging and interesting.

I started my journey in search of truth in 1979 when I read two books. William Manchester's Death of a President and Vincent Bugliosi's Helter Skelter both had a huge effect on my young mind. One of those started me down the life altering path of understanding the Kennedy assassination and it's larger implications and the other taught me about the fine art of scapegoating and just how interwoven the corporate controlled mass media is with the judicial system.

Along the way I've also become fascinated with Egyptian mythology and history with particular regard to its possible roots in Sumerian and pre Sumerian history.

That's all I can think of right now.

It's a pleasure to be here amongst this fine and august assembly.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by misterscratch]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Welcolm to ATS ) You have joined on one of the busiest news days ever.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by bluemooone2]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by misterscratch

Outstanding intro...

To the point, no narcissism, and we all have a better idea of why you are here.

Hope you got ur under armor on...it gets rough in here - but after a while, it just feels like home.

Cya on the boards dude...

mmaarrg idet

[edit on 5/6/2010 by happygolucky]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Welcome to the forums.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Great introduction. Seldom such you will see at a forum something like this.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by happygolucky
Hope you u got ur under armor on...it gets rough in here - but after a while, it just feels like home.

Thank you for the kind words.

By the by, I'm a slightly overweight, middle class American white male Libertarian full size v8 pick-up driver who lives in the bible belt and rejects all 3 Abrahamic religions.

I'm used to people disliking me.

Hurled invectives and scathing insults are mother's milk to me!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by misterscratch]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by misterscratch

Hi misterscratch, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Sauron]

top topics

join