It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The November 1991 Cloudbusting Operations in Israel: From Drought to Heavy, Repetitive Rainstorms

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I just found a very interesting article about a cloudbusting experiment. I did a search but it didn't bring up any results. I have heard before about these cloudbusters but do they really work? The report says that it was a great success.
Could this be a solution for the supposed climate change?
www.orgonelab.org...

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Here some additional information:

Orgone supposedly violated the second law of thermodynamics, coalescing and creating organization on all scales, from the smallest microscopic units - called bions in orgone theory - to macroscopic structures like organisms, clouds, or even galaxies. It was proposed it could be collected in specially designed "orgone accumulators" to be used as a form of therapy or in tools such as cloudbusters, devices intended to stimulate rainfall.

Source: Wikipedia

I heard that these cloudbusters were effective against chemtrails. Has anyone here on ATS experimented with these cloudbusters?

posted on May, 12 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Great find! I had never heard of cloud bursting/busting until i saw the movie "The Men who Stare at Goats" which is an AMAZING MOVIE. I highly recommend it and then after you watch it download the documentary that inspired the movie. Almost everything covered in the movie was brought up in the BBC documentary called "The Crazy Rulers of the World".

I should really give cloud bursting a try...

new topics

join