It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility Seven (District 7)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by FiatLux
Please explain how this is a conveinance for anyone, when you are charging for it? Or is it just a conveinance for yourself to make a few bucks?

Few bucks? More like a lot of bucks if I get my traffic to play a role by their own free will. People have cell phones they already are paying for. People pay to do text messaging already. So if anyone is affording a cell phone service or affording to do text messages, then surely they can spend a few bucks toward making voice mail/audio book styled messages. Another pro about it is that it spears one from typing something out in proper english. When you type something out it is bound to have all sorts of errors in it. Well, a phone-in thread would keep one away from making those kinds of tiresome errors. I get it that there are certain people tired of having to back track to correct errors in spelling and grammar.

If you like audio books, then you'd like listening to people's messages. There is better emotion expressed by voice than by a smiley. If you like to hear jokes by comedians rather than read them, than a voice mail/audio book styled message board should be down your alley. And if you are into short stories that are expressed vocal by the author, then it should be right down your alley. To do them or to hear them. If you'd like to phone-in to an automated beat you can select to sing a song with, then it will be down your alley as well. I can come up with several things that make a phone-in styled message board trump a regular message board. Persoanally I'd like to phone-in short steamy romance novels when I put on my novelist voice that can have as much personality as I want to it for the ladies. Who knows, maybe one day someone might approach a person, to do an audio book for them where they will pay the person royalties all because they came across their phone-in work.

Now back to topic.

Expect the unexpected May 7th.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Um, nice commercial, but I still don't think you'll get anyone to fund your idea.
I got it! Since you and the dead Tupac are buddies, you should have him push forward that resurrection of his that you always talk about. Then he could do a rap commercial for your phone-in scam, er, idea! Like the slap chop guy but instead--Rap Chop

For a limited time only you could give out "I survived the rapture, WWIII, military revolt, 3 wives, schizophrenia, and May 7th" shirts to the first 100 callers.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Oh man... And when nothing happens tomorrow? BTW I'm on the east coast.

If nothing happens will you continue to peddle this stuff?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by MemoryShock

Originally posted by Tormentations

Originally posted by MKultraVideos
I never saw Killer Clowns from Outer Space, what is needed to understand about it?

To sum it up one must understand that a sense of humor can be dire or can be a saviour.

The above reminded me of a consideration I had awhile ago. Sorry for the blatant plug...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very curious thread, Tormentations...

No sweat.

Interesting thread you've got going there, MemoryShock.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Phlynx

Well you know he has you and me on ignore. LOL He says we are afraid of him and wicked, and that's why we comment.

But in the off chance you are reading this, Tormentations, do you mind giving the specific verses in "the good book" that talk about you? Or are you the first or second beast?
You have after all called yourself the beast before. AND a prophet and seer.

Had to quote you, this way he has to see you.
I too would like to know what book you reference?

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Violater1]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by impaired

I will simply move on if nothing happens.

So far my rapture started so I can count on this happening also. The disinfo agents claim my rapture didnt happen though it indeed started with a rolling, but I been told them well enough. They refuse to see what they didn't want to read from me. Some people only hear what they want.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

That dude is on my ignore for good reasons. By you quoting him (a disinfo agent) I will not respond to him still. Any more quoting like this and you shall go on my ignore also. Lo, you were warned.

AND IF THAT GUY IS READING THIS, stop sending me U2Us. For you are the one who is shamed for begging me to take you off my ignore.
Did I not perceive you'd be begging in my first post to you where I stated not answering the question would get you on my ignore? Ha. You see that I am a true seer by now. Yes, you of all people.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   

So far my rapture started so I can count on this happening also. The disinfo agents claim my rapture didnt happen though it indeed started with a rolling, but I been told them well enough. They refuse to see what they didn't want to read from me. Some people only hear what they want.

"Some people only hear what they want."

You are a reflection of your own words, aren`t you? People can only feel sorry for you, not fear you.

As for you using others to make a buck off of? Just make sure you pay your taxes on what you reap, if not, we`ll make sure you do.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

Dude if by "begging" you mean me saying "Take me off ignore to answer this one question, then ignore me again."
That's what I wrote to you. If that is begging, then every question you pose to us "wicked ones" could be called begging too.
Lo, you are deluded.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Are these people really disinfo agents or are they just people who aren't seeing this eye to eye with you?

There is a difference. Just FYI. But please - don't let me get in the way of this thread.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
The disinfo agents r just jealous of your INFINITE and above human knowledge and special abilities sent from the 12th dimension of the universe Tormentations. Be strong like Xmen and Superman against the disinfo agents. Use your 12th dimension abilities to stay on path against the enemies that are sent here against the 12th dimensioners!

[edit on 6-5-2010 by lemonfresh]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
If someone could quote this for the seer, I'd be obliged.

Tormentations, the reason you don't answer the questions I have posed to you is that in answering them you would reveal yourself as a sham.
You don't like anyone to question your infinite knowledge.
Harken unto my words, o prophet and beast in one. (maybe talking like that will be more understandable to you)
Ye in your infinite knowledge have missed the point altogether. Verily I say unto ye, thou art false and ye art the one full of fear --fear of admitting you're pulling this stuffeth out of thine butt.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
To be of us 12th dimensioners is to be of infinite! AHAHA we are finite, and infinite of it all and of some and not of all but OF all and some not that are. In light and in dimly night and not so well lit rooms. Brightlessness but nevertheless, the infinite light of dim and bright to light the dim and the light. To see light and dimness in night and day with light or no light, but light with some light and some dim but lit. 12th dimensioners know this lightness knowledge.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Ok, this is a troll thread, and Lemonfresh is part of the reinforcement. This is definitely humerous!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Yes, I see we have some interesting input going on in this thread. This stuff is a MUST for youtube. 12th dimension? PLEASE Tells us more!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
*ahem* coughs, clears throat*
More nonsense dressed up as wisdom:

the truth is alone what is positively there you can never claim true what you aware of being wrong, this is something else as being wrong somewhere else

every human is a combination of two living forms in one mind, a mind is always the cohabitation of both together, your inner self that religions name as your soul, your own personnal reactions to living reality, and your external self, more as your body living physically reacting and willing to reach being real in reality of living around

now, the common ground between those both existing forms is the positive nature of their goals, that is a shape of the truth they dont aknowledge right

humans all mostly, accept being reduced to a limited form of living truth or being, that is why they accept to choose any direction they would take advantage from of living force support to get themselves a reality of living positivity sense for their acceptance of being limited to true living

humanity in its history, showed how they tend to bet on their subjective truth of positive living much more than the objective direction of living sense

when you bet on the innerself as your soul, you would eploit the external all for it as to justify it, because one in truth is self truth, which means self justifying himself, as self is the positive truth, and sorry for that one, as truth is the positive self too

that is what religious people live from, they dont care what objective say, it is not living for them, they live from and for their souls living not their bodies that are used only to confirm soul live, the atheists obviously tend to do the opposite, they use their souls to justify objective reality allowing their lives

men are more objective usually so they choose more their subjectivity to justify and become more religious to feel being one

women are the reverse in that seek being one, as subjective more they choose reality to confirm their sense of living and tend to be less religious and more attached to things around

in that scheme we can understant the lack of understanding between women and men when men love in women what women dont love in themselves and women love in men what men too dont care about, and together they become one by what the truth of one look like objectively, but without the reality of one truth

in each self, the inner need positive support from his external as the external is more real on a ground, and the external need positive feeling of life truth as it lacks a lot of its own depth because self is of himself and not outside

the solution is obvious to me when one could use outside by projecting himself inn what outside is related intimetaly to one truth of positive same unvariable reality of life, to be of that same nature positively alive, where inner and external are not anymore but one for living truth form

in life one can witness the truth, how justifications are means of self and self is means of justifications together become same one that is only positive living reality of absolute truth in every existant forms

LOL

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

1. Do you remember the movie "Killer Klowns From Outer Space?" Did you understand it? 2. Do you remember the character from the original X-Men cartoon called "Apocalypse?" Did you understand him? 3. Do you remember the movie "Cloverfield?" Did you understand it? 4. Do you remember the movie "District 9?" Did you understand it?

1. Yes. It was a black comedy ( a poor one at that)

2.Cartoon ? Sorry I'm afraid I remember him as conceived in the original comic books. Not much to understand. Mutant zero born in Ancient Egypt, had a god complex. Of course he had four horsemen (well duh! his name is Apocalypse)

3. Indeed, well made docudrama with a subtle enviromental message. Mess with Ma Nature..she messes back !

4. Yes, it externalizes and examines racism and bigotry using science fiction as its vehicle. Good movie.

None of which matters as they are popular entertainment, nothing more nothing less.

Unless you mean they are more coherent and consistent than your "good book".

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Noncompatible]

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Noncompatible]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hey we're still here. thank god I was really worried. God i love ats

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phlynx
I'm assuming this warning is going out to me.

Remember your last prediction of the rapture? What happened? Nothing. Zilch, Nada.

What will happen with this? Nothing.

Btw, I can't help coming to your threads, you make such good intriguing titles.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Phlynx]

good job! thank you and this is my one line reply, setting a good example for ATS

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Well, here we are...

No district 7...

Do you really think you will have time for your 900 number to make all that money if you really think the world is ending anyway?

Seems like you have to pick one or the other... destruction or capitalism. I would stick with destruction... Capitalism is harder to do when crazy...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join