It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility Seven (District 7)

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Disclaimer: Halt! Before reading on... To whom unfruitful it does concern: Keep your mind made up if you dare concerning me and my threads.

Facility Seven (District 7)

The world will be entering facility seven. What moment shall that be true? The 7th of May. Based on eastern time zone only. So you should be able to figure out what that means for your self in where you are located on a map. Ha. That's if you even need a map.

1. Do you remember the movie "Killer Klowns From Outer Space?" Did you understand it? 2. Do you remember the character from the original X-Men cartoon called "Apocalypse?" Did you understand him? 3. Do you remember the movie "Cloverfield?" Did you understand it? 4. Do you remember the movie "District 9?" Did you understand it?

For if you did not understand to any of them I listed, then you will lack understanding what this topic is about.

How does the world enter district 7? This has to do with a hidden location out in space of which our world will enter into. The key scriptures from the good book unfold the date in which the world enters district 7.

What happens to the world once in district 7? You will find out in due time. Some thing from the infinite shall be dropped us. We will not know what it is ever, but we may understand what it is and why it has been dropped to us like that. Now you see where the understandings of those things I listed come in at. Now in what format or array some thing will be dropped us will be interesting to find out. For it may not even be something that any one can physically touch. No man know. But wherever knowledge only falls short, understanding comes in. The good book tells me that certain people this some thing will cause grave danger to. Remember you're dealing with the infinite which can not be measured as to what it can and can not do so precise.

Any government fears the unknown. Governments have no understanding of what the good book entails of for the near furture, but a seers does. I am a seer. In the book of Revelation the second beast cause fire to come down in the sight of men that it had power to do in the sight of the first beast. In the gospel it is mention of things kept secret from the foundation of the world. Well, facility seven you should see fits into that mention. What's lying in wait in the darkness of space shall come to light. And that some thing could be huge in its own way since we're dealing with what is coming from the infinite which always has great things in store to unfold. Certain of you will beware hence of the coming facility seven.

Why is it called facility seven? Since seven is a number having to do with cosmic luck. And facility or district because it is a place of a hidden location the world was destined to enter into. Whatever that some thing is it can not be ousted like how you remember the character called Apocalypse from X-Men. Certain of you may not be that off if you do believe that district 7 may be a code name for the actual place called ARMAGEDDON. I do buy that ARMAGEDDON is a special kind of place that the whole world shall enter into. This only would mean that the coming of district 7 is the coming of the battle of God Almighty. That would be the awe and mystery unfolding to come to pass. Anyway, I look forward to May 7th. You too should lift your heads up, unless you've got the great day of battle coming to you to where you must fight to the death against the chosen army of God. Those on the Lord of lords side have nothing to worry about.

Anyone with anything fruitful to add to the topic in what it is about? Feel free to add. But you which always would talk about how a topic is written or talk about the thread starter, need not type out anything against a double-edged sword you can do nothing but only fear. Don't try. Don't test. For if you do you will be prooving my point that you are of the wicked one and are unfruitful. I'd rather be put on your ignore list than ever be in your day dreams where I'm sure only there is some kind of torturing me in where you have it getting to me. Ha. In your day dreams I bet I am daily.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I'm assuming this warning is going out to me.

Remember your last prediction of the rapture? What happened? Nothing. Zilch, Nada.

What will happen with this? Nothing.

Btw, I can't help coming to your threads, you make such good intriguing titles.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Phlynx]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Hope it can happen soon as I have deadline at 12 for a project I'm pretty sure I'm going to fail.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phlynx

Well you know he has you and me on ignore. LOL He says we are afraid of him and wicked, and that's why we comment.

But in the off chance you are reading this, Tormentations, do you mind giving the specific verses in "the good book" that talk about you? Or are you the first or second beast?
You have after all called yourself the beast before. AND a prophet and seer.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
reply to post by Phlynx

Well you know he has you and me on ignore. LOL He says we are afraid of him and wicked, and that's why we comment.

But in the off chance you are reading this, Tormentations, do you mind giving the specific verses in "the good book" that talk about you? Or are you the first or second beast?
You have after all called yourself the beast before. AND a prophet and seer.

[edit on 6/5/2010 by Chamberf=6]

He's probably one of those false prophets...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Oh look, it's one of these threads again. That's refreshing.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Markz0r
Oh look, it's one of these threads again. That's refreshing.

So as long as there are disinfo agents I advise everyone that they should as well put a disclaimer in their threads. Then the obvious will be exposed time after time, after time after time. My other disclaimer is at the bottom, and you all shall see more of these threads whether you like it or not. Dont like it, then you understand what the ignore feature is for. Tough luck in trying to get me to stop. Don't like my freedom of speech, then kick rocks.

And back to topic that like. Like that! Ha.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Argggh OP was right!!! My face is melting!!! Meltttttinnnggg!!!

Sorry couldn't resist.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Interesting. Tormentations, have you ever thought of expressing yourself on Youtube.com? I think seeing videos of yourself broadcasting such information may be a great way for you to deliver your messages to the world. Ever thought of doing a Youtube video to express your teachings to others via video?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I never saw Killer Clowns from Outer Space, what is needed to understand about it?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MKultraVideos

I wondered that too. Sounds like quality cinema by the name.

I have a feeling its about clowns that come to Earth from outer space and kill people.

I think I understand all I need to about that movie.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MKultraVideos
I never saw Killer Clowns from Outer Space, what is needed to understand about it?

To sum it up one must understand that a sense of humor can be dire or can be a saviour. That's what it gets at in gist. Some entire body (like an alien unit) with a sense of humor can be actually the most deadliest come to you or to others. You must also understand how a joint sense of humor can save lives from somebody deadly that has a sense of humor of their own. The movie allows one to understand that looks can really be decieving.

But you'd understand much more upon seeing the movie for yourself rather than relieing on some one else's understanding.

That movie is classic in my book.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I understand what you are saying thread starter.
i may not believe in a exact date of which that may happen like you do believe in.
Basically what i get out of what you are saying is possible something mysterious would come to earth and we dont know what it is. may sound vague but something will happen. it has too.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Captain_Sense
Interesting. Tormentations, have you ever thought of expressing yourself on Youtube.com? I think seeing videos of yourself broadcasting such information may be a great way for you to deliver your messages to the world. Ever thought of doing a Youtube video to express your teachings to others via video?

Yes, I have. But I planned on waiting till this computer has had it's last straw. I have no computer cam and don't plan on getting one till this computer is totally messed up. It is in part messed up but still works fine enough. But once I get enough money I plan on having my own site that allows messages to be phoned-in so that they can be vocal (plus, one wont need a computer nor online access. And yes, there would be a charge by minute for this conveinance that allows one to not have to buy a computer or internet service). And I planned that to be along side a regular message board that is free to post since that phone-in idea will not allow free of cost vocal messages.

[edit on 6-5-2010 by Tormentations]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Tormentations

VERY interesting. I predict your Youtube videos would receive better ratings and more viewer discussions WORLD-WIDE than that of American Idol. I wouldn't miss a single video for the world. This WILL be interesting!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Please explain how this is a conveinance for anyone, when you are charging for it? Or is it just a conveinance for yourself to make a few bucks?

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
How many people have made a buck under the pretense of religion???
Just another one of those.

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This guy should be banned already...he contributes nothing useful and is constant fear mongering....armageddon,apocalypse,rapture,

What a waste of bandwidth

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tormentations

Originally posted by MKultraVideos

To sum it up one must understand that a sense of humor can be dire or can be a saviour.

The above reminded me of a consideration I had awhile ago. Sorry for the blatant plug...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very curious thread, Tormentations...

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by navione

NOOOO!! Come on now, these posts are GOLDEN! I just cant wait for the VIDEOS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join