It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Numerology of D-Day

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Alright, I know that secret societies have a lot to do with numerology so I thought I should post this here.

Today is the 60th anniversary of D-Day. 6+0 = 6
That�s the first 6

Today is the 6th of the month. That�s your second 6.

June is the 6th month; there is your final six.

666?

Just seemed kind of coincidental to me.

`MacKiller

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I get the feeling you are saying the anti-christ is born today, or came today ect... People have been saying here on ATS that the anti-christ is going to come in June wich i think is just plain bull$hit.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I get the feeling you are saying the anti-christ is born today, or came today ect... People have been saying here on ATS that the anti-christ is going to come in June wich i think is just plain bull$hit.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I agree, saying that is plain bull$hit, what I am trying to say is it just seems like yet another Illuminati numerology game.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Numerology is completely bunk, but it does offer some very interesting coincidences...

Of course, I'm not even completely sure that 666 really is the number of the devil. If I'm wrong you can call me stupid, but isn't that from "The Omen"?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:02 PM
link   
hmmm..... me thinks its a coinkydink.

Numerology is much like symbyology, very interesting yet very complex as well as the meanings vary greatly between periods and cultures. Its always good to notice numerical factors and properties in things but I would advise not to get too carried away with it.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Acutally, add in that it is 2004.... = 6

But, here is Japan, it is actually the 7th now... so.... As I can see the future, you have nothing to worry about.

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Add in the fact that the actual date of D-Day (June 6th 1944) was very nearly a washout and was decided by the weather and you can see that it is total coincidence.

By the way: 1+9=10, 4X4=16,
16-10=6

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Actually the original D-Day was set for June 5th, held over to the 6th because of weather, and as Leveller said, the 6th was almost called off aswell.

As for the number thing, 666 happened to this event many times. Like June 6th; 1950 (6th reunion) 1959 (15th reunion), 1968 (24th reunion), 1977 (33rd reunion), 1986 (42nd reunion), 1995 (51st reunion). Oh and thats just adding the reunion year, what about subtracting? Sheesh, its a sign alright, that people think to much, and really shouldn't be

posted on Jun, 7 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
THE THING THAT WORRIES ME IS THAT HE JUST MET WITH PRESIDENT BUSH..AND NOW HE IS MOVING TO SWITZERLAND

www.jesus-is-lord.com...

IS WORLD WAR 3 ABOUT TO HAPPEN?

LET US PRAY..

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Greetings Brethren and Fellows,
Don Armageddon, I am afraid that I MUST completely disagree with you there; Numerology is a Sacred Art and should not be spoken of like you just did - Have you ever wondered why Gematria plays such an important role in the Oz Chaiim?

In reference to 666, the Bible clearly states that it is not only the Mark of the Beast, but the Number of Man himself. Please do some research before making claims such as these - The Devil in the Bible is a completely different entity to the Beast.

Regards,
Bro. Daniel Brown

posted on Jun, 8 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Quote from Decretal
In reference to 666, the Bible clearly states that it is not only the Mark of the Beast, but the Number of Man himself. Please do some research before making claims such as these - The Devil in the Bible is a completely different entity to the Beast.

Quote From Don Armageddon
Of course, I'm not even completely sure that 666 really is the number of the devil. If I'm wrong you can call me stupid, but isn't that from "The Omen"?

I take it Decretal that you are refering to this quote from Don? Since it's the only one in this thread that address what 666 might mean. He said the same thing btw. Don was saying, even though he wasn't sure, that 666 wasn't a sign of the devil, that the movie "The Omen" started that little connection.

new topics

top topics

join