It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello from Ireland :)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Im new as well, Welcome

posted on May, 28 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
Welcome Lady Tuatha. You look beautiful. Glad to see your smiling face on these boards. I hope you enjoy your stay at here.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Thanks for the warm welcomes everyone

Im on this site everyday now, afraid to miss something

its quite addictive and fun.

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by uptheirons!
Welcome to ATS..hope you have fun and get informed!

Fellow Celt here, Welsh and proud...what are you interested in?

Hello my welsh neighbour

I'll read pretty much anything that catches my eye on here, main interests would be the UFO threads and anything about ancient civilizations

posted on May, 29 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Lady_Tuatha

Hi Lady,

Don't you worry bout those cats... they are my friends... in fact they are our friends if we just leave them be ... I'll take care of Lady_Tuatha : )

Just call on me..... I'm not afraid of animals... i'm pretty sure most love me too....

Welcome btw.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS! and don't get too addicted, ATS has habit of sneaking up on you, before you know it you will be logging in daily.

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
Hi everyone

I have been lurking around the site for about a year or so now and thought it about time i sign up, its a great site with an abundance of weird and wonderful threads.

I look forward to getting into a few debates

Welcome to ATS Lady Tuatha.

I'm of the old Irish blood, though born to England, i'm of the old Hibernian, maternal goes back to the Connaught henges, Co Mayo now, and in fact my paternal ancesters are a main family of Connaught, or Connacht in older money.

Lady of the tribes, ay. I like the username fair cailín, very good.

Have ye old Irish noble blood yourself?

Blessed be Danu, indeed.

Peace.

Ps,
What do ye think of Sheamus, the Celtic Warrior?

[edit on 30-5-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Hello fellow Irish person! I'm from Ireland too!

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by C-DNA
Hello fellow Irish person! I'm from Ireland too!

Hello to you as well as Lady 'T'. matey.

But watch those one line replies, replies are supposed to be 2 lines minimum though sometimes it depends on the thread and who's moderating.

It's a heads up for you though, rules are, no one liners.

Many people just write "Second line" after what they want to say in one line, if and when you see that around, you'll know why.

I used to say, "I apologise for the one liner, but in apologising, it's no longer one line is it.", lol's.
[Not that many posts i make are one liners, very few in fact, because i usually have a fair bit to say, when feel need to say something.]

Peace.

[edit on 30-5-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
hi me 2 - reading your post prompted me to sign up also!!! hi from leeds england

posted on May, 30 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaPan

Yeah I can trace my family way back to times mentioned in 'The Annals of the Four Masters'. My ancestors terriitory was 'Muintir Eolais' or Leitrim as its more commonly known, they even had a nice little castle on the shores of Lough Rynn

Mayo is a nice place to be from also

btw i think that Finn McCool would sort that guy out

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lady_Tuatha
reply to post by DeltaPan

Yeah I can trace my family way back to times mentioned in 'The Annals of the Four Masters'. My ancestors terriitory was 'Muintir Eolais' or Leitrim as its more commonly known, they even had a nice little castle on the shores of Lough Rynn

Mayo is a nice place to be from also

btw i think that Finn McCool would sort that guy out

A mere 30-40 miles away over the border in today's Sligo, neighbours in the old Connacht.

Yep, likely Fionn would invite Sheamus to the campfire for get together with the Fianna and talk of bold deeds against invaders to our lands, lol's. Sort him right out with some ale (Or Poteen more like.).

Peace.

[edit on 31-5-2010 by DeltaPan]

posted on May, 31 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Hi Lady_Truther!

Hello from Ireland, reminded me of an introduction from the Eurovision Song Contest! Just seen one of your posts regarding Nuking the oil spill, glad that some of us have some common sense still! Ive been debating the odds on this thread as well:

Nuke!?

Take care and enjoy the site!

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS

Good to see another Killers fan about.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hey welcome from england hope you're finding you way around ok.

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS
look forward to seeing you around..

posted on Jun, 4 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Isn't it amazing how an introductory post can generate this much response (35 posts and 8 flags) when many other intro's barely generate a handful and just a couple of flags (if lucky) ... could this be for no other reason than it contains an avatar of a pretty female ?

[edit on 4/6/10 by tauristercus]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join