It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

*video* The 2 greatest weapons used by TPTB to keep the masses asleep

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I just came across this video which I found to be VERY important and pertanent to any and all individuals wishing to fully awaken, and / or hoping to awaken others...

We are under CONSTANT physiological bombardment by the "shadow rulers" who control and shape societal structure through the ritualistic use of Magick, symbology, and FORCED introduction of special chemicals into our bodies.

There are many ways in which they are doing this, but two of the primary modalities in which they literally HYPNOTISE the masses and program them are through mass fluoridation of water and through light frequency impulses and symbology flashed through the medium known as 'television'.

I suggest everyone take 10 minutes out of their lives to at least watch the following video, and if nothing else, begin to ask the question, "WHAT IF?"

Then my next suggestion if you are concerned that there may be any truth to the subject matter herein, is to begin appropriating measures to COUNTERACT it.

Begin by greatly reducing the amount of time you spend in front of the hypnosis box ( I would highly recommend getting out into nature more and meditating ), switch to non-fluoridated toothpaste, and consider switching over to a reverse-osmosis water filtration system, which will remove the fluoride from your water supply...

[edit on 6-5-2010 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Excellent introduction to the Art of War and Disinformation wing of TPTB.

Thanks DD.

As always, be an information soldier in an Army of One, where no one can follow, only lead!

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

Woohoo, another fluoride is bad, used in rat poison etc. video. The bit about fluoride in antidepressants was around the time when I stopped watching. Different types of antidepressants have different effects, none of them are meant to decrease motivation, some of them treat or worsen aggressive impulses. Why would an antidepressant aim to reduce motivation?

At least he mentioned fluoride occurs naturally, and can also be harmful in large doses, as can nearly everything in large enough doses. Really, the only way you're going to start having side effects of toothpaste is if you're eating the entire god damn tube of it, even then, you're not going die like it's rat poison. Yes, shocking, I know. Just because something has one harmful sounding ingredient in it does not mean it is the exact same ingredient / state as the harmful substance. An example could be anti-vaxxers going crazy over the mention of squalene / mercury in vaccines, when squalene is already in your body and the "mercury" is ethylmercury, which is not deadly.

I can start going around saying salt ( NaCl ) is poison, and is being overused in food today thanks to this mysterious NWO who are trying harm us, I can throw in that Cl obviously is chlorine, which is incredibly harmful and was used in chlorine gas during WWI by the Germans, which the future Nazi leader fought with. Conspiracy's be everywhere

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Not to mention that fluoride doesn't even REDUCE tooth decay to BEGIN with:

worldental.org...

So why on earth are "officials" forcing this garbage into our water systems? If that doesn't at the very least make the average Joe scratch their head and question things, then TPTB have done their job! LOL!

Another good short vid on how the TV is used as a brainwashing and hypnosis tool to control the masses and keep them from questioning and asleep:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Whyhi

I would just like to reference your idiocy or ignorance of the FACT that NATURAL occurrence of fluoride had NOTHING to do with ANYTHING!

Yes, fluoride occurs naturally, but not ONCE in history did ANYONE EVER put poisons in their own food or water.

I guess to this day and age that is DIFFERENT.

So, the sodium fluoride they take from ALUMINUM production must be beneficial in your eyes.

This person will be demonstrating ingestion of this POISON in a public venue shortly.

WILL YOU? Or are you just an ass?

new topics

top topics

join