It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is life fair?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 6 2010 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Is life fair to us in any sort of way?
Why do people have deformities or born into families of rage? Why are people born into good lives, while others are starving and trying to survive?
Is it fate? Is it karma? I think not, but who knows, they might just be battle scars to simply reflect on our woes.
Is it simply the luck of the draw? Maybe it is part of the universal law?
Through are passions of love and our passion of hope, humanity needs some responsibility and help out the unfortunate folks.
We need to accept people for who they are, not by their looks or social status or their fancy cars. This is the truth, and we cannot afford any more lies. We started off as a gift and turned into cancer by the blink of an eye. Wrath, greed, sloth, pride, lust, gluttony and envy. This is the way we live, and it is accepted by plenty. Some people are opposed to it, but not that many. This poem like many poems will fade away. It does matter though, what matters is the message that stays. Help your neighbour and help the poor, help anyone that you love and adore. But also help the people who need it the most. The ones that are blinded by rage and are afraid to admit it. They know they are not happy it is their ego that did it. But last but not least, we need to help the ones that are struggling with depression. This will help us move forward and we will learn a new lesson.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Close your eyes
Close your ears
Do not touch
Who am I
Call my name in your heart
And I will call yours
The tunnel of love deep underground.

new topics

join