It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Pedophile Symbols & other info: Learn these to protect your children!

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitsuskitzo
Why is this garbage here on ATS? ATS has nothing to do with pedofiles or anything else similar to the subject. ATS board is a site for discussing topics such as government conspiracies, paranormal events and entities, and other topics that fit into the gray area. I dont come to ATS to learn supposed pedo symbols and bash pedos. its like a hate crime in itself. If you want to bash pedos than go to africa where they marry and have sex with girls as young as 8 or 9. Its not a sickness or disorder or anything its in our genetic code. mammals of other species start having sex as soon as their bodies are sexually mature. Humans are mammals and they sexually mature between the ages of 9 and 14 usually. Humans are hardwired (like all other mammals) to reproduce once sexually mature. so these so called sick pedos are really just being human or mamallian wich humans are mammals. Just my 2 cents.

take this off of ats and go to a Parents against Pedos forum or sumthing.

Are you some sort of crackpot? It's not a sickness. It's in their genetic code?

Some of these sickos molest children who are infants. How in the hell is that sexually mature? It's genetic? I'm encoded to spread my seed far and wide but I dont, I am faithful to my wife. I am not limited by my DNA. CHild molestors have a higher rate of recividism than rapists. 52% vs 39% reoffend. Ok average age of menstration in girls in 13.5. So somewhere less than 21% of the molested population is even applicable to your idiotic argument.

We are not wild animals. We have the ability to think and act with morality. We are capable of overiding our basic animalistic instincts.

40% of molestation victims are under 6 yrs old. 39% are under 11. Kind of blows the crap outta your, its ok they reached sexual maturity argument. So 79% of the victims are under 11. 40% are under 6. But you don't think the child molestors are sick. You think they are normal. I think that there is something wrong with you. THis isn't Africa, it's culturaly unacceptable to have sex with children. It is abnormal to be attracted to them. Much less than 1% of the US population are offending pedophiles. It isn't normal.

Most pedos don't become molestors because their brain overides their abnormal and disgusting desire to have sex with children. Wow. They have that ability? The child molestors choose to act on their fantasies. Choose. A choice. Genetic Coding inapplicable.

Bashing pedophiles is like a hate crime? Are you a catholic priest or something? These people are the lowest form of human life out there. The 2nd lowest form are the people who support them.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

I dont support or condone what they are doing. I was just merely stating scientific facts. It is in our genetics to reproduce once sexually mature. the ones who do molest the kids under sexual maturity may have a genetic or chemical imbalance or something i cant speak for them. Its not curable because its not a disease or dissorder or anything of the sort. Its like telling a homosexual to be hetero. Not going to happen.

No im not a priest or anything. I just dont think its right to hate anybody and single any person or group of people out to hate for what they are or what they cant control. Not everybody is like you some people have a weaker will than others. Its not an excuse for them but its not something to hate people over. Negativity only brings more negativity. Hate brings more hate.

posted on Jun, 11 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TerribleTeam2

No im not a qualified genetics doctor or anthing like that but does one have to be qualified to have the information. I'm sure if you did a quick search on the Issue you would find the information. I thought it was pretty much common sense that mammals start to reproduce upon sexual maturity. Humans are mammals.

I'm sure the reports you refer to (if they exist) aren't done by real or unbiased scientists.

[edit on 11-6-2010 by Mitsuskitzo]

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
edit on 29-3-2012 by MoreThanTheSum because: Don't want to necropost

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join