It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Pedophile Symbols & other info: Learn these to protect your children!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoArmsJames

Also, falsely accusing people publicly of being pedophiles and rapists almost certainly opens you up to the possibility of being sued for libel and/or defamation.

Sue me than.

I beg for it. Sue me.

Fact : Tons of people get raped.
Analysis : This means there are tons of rapists.
Insinuation : Rapists use the interwebz to brag/joke about it.

Conclusion : There are pro-rape people posting defenses of this crap in this very thread. And trying to mock it up as "jokes" and "trolling".

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hypntick
They find great "lulz" in the fact that others do take things seriously.

It is so funny that roughly over 30 million US women have been raped during childhood.

SO FUNNY I AM LAUGHING SO HARD.

I take it VERY SERIOUSLY!

Because I am a Good person.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by eMachine
What I find equally frightening are some of the responses to this thread. For jokes about pedophilia to become mainstream or be a 'meme' is absolutely astonishing. I'm glad it only happens on the internet. If I were to hear someone make such remarks in real life, I would not hesitate to gouge their eyes out.

Never seen Family Guy, I take it...

Pedophiles and pedophilia has been fair game for lampooning for quite a while now. Not just on the internet, but prime-time television and everywhere else tasteless jokes are made.

My opinion on the issue?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

What they said.

TheAssoc.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by TheAssociate]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Were did you get your info? these look like jewlery that was on dolls, of little unicorns! i think you are on a fishing trip.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

So you protect pedophile free speech?

Than you must be protecting "I want to kill the president" free speech too huh?

Either you protect both, or you protect neither.

I dare you to make a joke about raping the Presidents kids...lets see what happens.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Thank you for sharing. This is exactly what I am saying with this post.
Most people (men especially) can even begin to imagine how Pedos work and how they (some) groom their targets with gifts and other items.

You hit the nail on the head though. How many woman like you can tell stories of when they were kids and the attempts made on them (especially knowing what they know as adults). It would SHOCK people (males) to know how often and how young females are targeted.

I am a little upset right now as you havde brought this close to home for me with what you wrote. More women need to be as viligant as you and on the ever watchful eyes of Mom.

The best part you made note to is what effects the bad actions that took place will/could have on the victim when they are an adult-in a relatonship. That is exactly how I learned about it. I dated a woman that was molested by different family friends FOR YEARS (from 4 until 13!). When she told me some of the details, from what she can remember and from the court testimony, my stomache turned.

How could anyone have hurt/abused this wonderful person I am dating etc? ran threw my mind. I did my best to understand and tried to help her get over it. Eventually we parted. I am convinced she will probably never have a "normal" relationship. I am also sure some other guy out there is trying/or has tried to deal/help her with the same results.

Anyway, thank you for posting. I would flag you if I could, a star will have to do. Take care.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I categorically support the First Amendment.

That includes your right to say that everyone who disagrees with you MUST to be a pedophile.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the information.. Quite intriguing... I knew I have seen some of these symbols before.. Here is the logo of a German icecream brand called Langnese.

Cheers!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAssociate

I did not and will not watch that episode. I do not believe "it's on TV, man" makes it okay. Television is not real life, by the way.

I can and do choose not to watch it. I can and do choose not to visit 4chan. That's not what I'm saying.

I am simply saying that none of the people making a joke of pedophilia would have the nerve to make light of such a thing in public or in 'mixed company'. If they did, and I were present, I would react exactly as I described in my previous post, and I would accept any penalties for doing so. It would be my pleasure.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by eMachine

Fair enough.

I'm not saying it's a jim-dandy thing to make light of, just saying that doing so is in fact protected under the First Amendment.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by hesse

its the logo of the " walls icecream " brand in the UK too

source picture

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Rapist and child abusers should just be castrated upon conviction.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Wow thanks for posting this, it is quite disturbing. I really, really, really hate pedos with a dark passion. I think they are twisted and sick, and many other horrible things that i really cannot say. Unfortunately I have seen all of those symbols, but worn by women, for some reason. I have never seen a man wear them at all.

I actually have a story to share, no names will be given.

My In-laws knew a guy who was real respected in their community, he was a husband, father and a grandfather. well one day they said he called them up and said he was in trouble with the law over some photos that he had. He wanted someone to talk for him. My in-laws were confused about what was going on. They didn't hear anything back from him, until they read the news paper. apparently he had photos of his grandson, and some other kids, well you know what they were. My in-laws to say the least were upset but didn't believe only because he was a father and grandfather. They thought he was being set up. The sad thing was they didn't want to believe that a man like that could do that. I said pedos could be anyone a principle, police officer, teacher, coach, elderly people. My husband agreed with me. Later on they read he was convicted of his crimes and they went into detail, I will not post those because they are disturbing but he was charged, and in jail he sits today. This was a true story.

It pretty sad in this world that the people that you know could be like this. This is why my kids are monitored by what they do online. They are not allowed to chat online to anyone. They do not have email, IM, or a face book account. My kids are not allowed to go to anyone's house unless my husband and I meet them. unfortunately my daughter was invited to go to sleepover for one of her friend's but it's at her dad's house, and haven't met her Dad yet. I do realize that women are just as guilty but it is rare.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

The "sources" are bull.. Just some far right(?) fearmongers.
I wonder what percentage of you actually browsed through the material on the sites..

Heres a few snippets from the wordpress site:
"It has been speculated by some around the net in discussion about these symbols that these meanings and even existence of the symbols are untrue, but those statements have been made by pedophiles whose primary goal it is to corrupt exposed discoveries about them..."

That above quote is exactly the same, that many of the "open minded" people use, when "defending" their views about the "NWO" and likes..

"I have every right as an American citizen, a concerned woman, and a highly protective mother to vehemently oppose this New World Order of allowing illegals the same rights..."

Well how about that! She IS a vigilant opposer of the evil NWO elite that's gonna make you their slave and sell your children to the jew mafia!

And Mr. Droktons ramblings are also quite amusing:
"I was given the following vision while praying about the hidden and open corruption that now holds such a great influence within the state of Utah..."

I won't copy too much here.. Go ahead and check the sites your self..

Someone pointed earlier, that the origins of the symbols might be some 4chan prank, and I can't say I disagree..

This somewhat reminds me of an episode of southpark, where the whole catholic church was conspiring about the kid f.............

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Making jokes about raping my child is not protected under the 1st Amendment.

It's a threat. Threats are not free speech.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   

I assume you're talking about the guy who did the knock-knock joke post earlier?

It was in poor taste, but I seriously doubt you'd ever be able to get charges filed against him for that.

Anyhow, last post in this ridiculous, spawn-of the-trolls-at-4chan, thread-that- should-never-have-been for me.

All across the world, the 'chan geeks are in their mothers' basements, lol-ing their asses off at this thread.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by nik1halo

Originally posted by Anthony1138

i dont wanna sound like hitler but we should just around up pedofiles in camps and just kill them (murders too) save ALOT of taxpayers money putting them through court then housing them in jail.

Oh yeah, cause God forbid they should get a fair trial. Afterall, they're all guilty from the second they're accused right? Hell, lets save even more money. I bet a length of rope and a tree would be about the most cost effective.

No it should be proven in a court of law. The right way.

Then lets execute them.

I understand where you're coming from and as a father, the emotional side of me agrees. Luckily I don't allow my emotional side to overpower my logical side.

I am against the death penalty for ANY reason. Courts of law are fallible. Did you know that the last man to be executed here in the UK was later proven to be innocent?

Spilling the blood of even one innocent man is not excuseable, regardless of how many are justifiably executed.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Here is something for you. Most pedophiles are generally your closest relative or parent. This is fact.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Nope wrong.

They actually are pedophiles and this is their only way of admitting it.

Non-pedophiles would never joke about such a serious and painful subject.

please see the post by ATS member " theasociate " on page 8

are you allegeing that seth mcfarelane is a peadophile ?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by nik1halo
Did you know that the last man to be executed here in the UK was later proven to be innocent?

I said "if they are proved guilty".

They cannot be later proved innocent.

Otherwise, what does the word "prove" mean?

You cannot be proven guilty, than later proven innocent.
One of them was not proven. Think about it.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join