It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Pedophile Symbols & other info: Learn these to protect your children!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I don't buy into any of this, simply because symbolism is relative.

Especially the heart inside the heart. Because I bought my ex-girlfriend a beautiful diamond necklace with the same spiraling heart design, because it symbolizes the fact that my love for her will always be there, throughout anything, infinitely. I know I said symbolism was relative, but even on one hand I beg to differ that in any way it means adult/child relations because a big/small heart is there.

IMO only of course.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Exopolitico

I went to youtube to hear the second part of this four part video. This was aired in 2/17/09 and is a very interesting discussion. Since it is a matter of record now, I am wondering what has happened since. Have any of the politicians been exposed? Has anything happened to Father Kelly? Boystown? This made such a small amount of press as never to have happened, so I am wondering what was the end result of this expose?

Are these politicians still serving their constituents? I understand that they are being blackmailed, that Lawrence E. King is in Virginia now, at some BMW station, thanks to comments section at end of one video.

If all these allegations are true, why is not something being done to stop this?

Pedophilia is not only an illness, a crime, a social disease, a danger, a threat, a nuisance, but obviously something that is always swept under the rug...Why is that?

This should be considered more important than the Dow crashing because it is about human lives and each one of us is affected by it one way or the other...So where do we go from here?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Now_Then
Damn, I've heard of this sort of thing before, but looking at these I swear I've seen some of them before, take this one for example...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c0f097d07021.jpg[/atsimg]

I am pretty sure I brought my mother one of these on a chain as a cheep birthday or mothers day gift when I was a kid, I've seen plenty of girls wear similar - yep just a quick look at the Argos site (catalogue shop for those not familiar) had this on the offers page, there must be many more like it.

Twisted really, will be keeping an eye out.

It is also the logo for Streets icecream in Australia and New Zealand. Streets Enzed

edit: And we have an icecream called a Golden Gaytime!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by darkmaninperth]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
This is epic, ill start buying one of those pendants and start hanging out at a playground. Nice post!

BTW, saw the gaytime icecream, coolness. LOL!

[edit on 7-5-2010 by btyoung21]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   
I am beyond thankful for your valuable information, I can protect my children better, and share this information with my co-workers.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
...and share this information with my co-workers.

Please read through the thread before you share any of this information with anyone. I (and I'm sure many others) would not like to see this little fail associated with the name "Above Top Secret." Thanks.

TheAssoc.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
This whole thread is just crap in my opinion. God knows i have no love for pedophiles but to spread crap like this just infuriates me. This is the exact kind of thing that creates witch hunts and has everyone paranoid and looking twice at their friends and neighbors.

This sort of thread is what creates panic and fear in people for no good reason. Treating pedophilia like it is something that can be so easily identified so long as you spot the symbols is ridiculous. Being aware of your childs actions and the people the have in their lives is more important. Watching your children for changes in behaviour is probobly the most important thing to do. Stay involved in your childs life and know where they are and who they are with. Too many people just tune out of their kids lives and their children get tempted and lured into situations that only later you find out about and try to deal with after the fact. This can be anything from drugs to sex to child predators.

This sort of information is no more helpful than the kind of fear mongering the media trys to do for ratings. The sad thing is that people on here have read it and believe it. Now they will be out looking for this stuff and anyone who is dumb enough to have just bought some jewelery without any intent to hurt a child will be labeled in that persons mind as well as anyone said person decides to tell about it. Because what do we love to do in this world? GOSSIP! Its crap like this that makes everyone paranoid and freaked out.

I know the OP didnt have any intent to deliberately (well at least i think so) create a situation of fear and paranoia but it is going to. No matter how many people try to bring them to their sense they are still going to be looking out for pedophiles with necklaces. Most likely they wont see the real pedophile when they come.

This reminds me of 2 episodes of my favorite show Criminal Minds. Giddeon tells a group of other investigators that the worst thing any group every did to children was to teach them to look out for the scary man in the trench coat when statistics prove time and again its the neighbor or relative that abuses kids. It made kids fear the stranger but also at the same time made them more vulnerable to the people they trust which often times is the one that molests them. It made it easier for the majority of molesters to gain victims.

2nd episode was the one where a well intentioned lady decides to intervene and tell a father of a kidnapped child that there was a sexual predator living in the neighborhood. He immediately overreacts and takes off after the guy and waits and stalks the guy. When he comes home the dad attacks him with a baseball bat just as the BAU team was showing up to stop him. Come to find out the guy was out from jail for sexual assault but not with a child. His victim wasnt a kid so he couldnt have been the guy they were looking for.

This is exactly how people will and do overreact because of the very nature of the crime and more to the point the FEAR of the crime involved. We are so ruled by fear in our societies that we dont use our brains and rationalize and do whats right to protect ourselves. Far too easy to overreact and people like this who play to that fear just infuriate me.

Seriously i know people have but the best intentions when trying to get the word out and find a way to stop pedophiles. I am definetly NOT trying to crush anyones enthusiasm for that. But it has to be done correctly and in the proper way with the proper authorities lest we inadvertantly harm someone who is innocent and not deserving of justice. I wouldnt want the blood of an inocent man on my hands because i did the wrong thing thinking it was for the right reasons. Lets let prudence and vigilence be our weapons and not fear and ignorance. I would only believe something like this if i saw it on the news being reported by law enforcenment as a alert to people to be on the lookout because a group of pedophiles had organized and were snatching kids. Otherwise i take it with a grain of salt.

Just my 2 cents.

edited to add last sentence and spelling

[edit on 7-5-2010 by fizzy1]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
that double heart symbol is the logo of walls icecream. scary stuff.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
The only way to protect children is never bring a child into this world of scum.

Andy, I'm going to take your comment as evidence that you've been neutered?

And if not already neutered, that you will be making an appointment with a qualified physician in your location soon?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Res Ipsa

The big lie that you and I are all paying for is that pedophilia can be treated. It can't. Like I said it is a sexual orientation.

I agree completely.

That is why I want every single one of them executed.

Just put a bullet in that skull of theirs, problem solved.

As you said, it is a cycle, they learned it from others etc.

So once we eradicate all of them, it should dissipate naturally.

I am 100% for brutality against pedos. 100%

But I require PROOF before we kill them. No proof, no dice.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by warequalsmurder
reply to post by anon72

Damn!... I mean.... Damn!

Talk about your public service anouncements. I never knew this kind of secret symbology was being employed...

Thanks for the heads up anon72.

Yep, and I hear they also use these symbols too -

And oh boy this one rivals Pedo Bear in sheer scariness!!

Yep, beware ANYONE wearing these symbols, and for gods sake, keep them away from your children!!!!!

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Wow, Ive been coming to ATS a long time, long time lurker, but now i feel i must reply to this topic. U guys are being suckered in by a Chan meme.

first off the OP's name is ANON = as in ANONTALK

encyclopediadramatica.com...

Basiclly old 4chan members went there after CP was banned on 4chan..
And then he goes on and show some symbols, why would they use that?

lol, OLA ice cream any1?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by PsykoOps

I knew I'd seen that symbol before, only over here, the company is Walls Ice Cream. Probably the same company under a different name.

I have to say that I have seen these symbols often in everyday walks of life, company logos etc. Just because you see one of them, please don't assume that it is affiliated with paedophilia, as these are simply symbols that have been corrupted for this purpose and are not specifically designed for pedos.

As for pedobear, well that is nothing but a childish chan site inner joke, as far as I know. Not that I have any personal knowledge on the subject, but it seems a little too blatant for an underground, illegal community to use in such an open way.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
I am not a pedo, and thus I would never make a pedophile joke.

The only way a person can make a pedophile joke, is if they are messed up in the head to begin with.

Call it a joke all you want, but I know what is really going on in their sick twisted minds.

I don't take these jokes as funny. I take them as evidence you are a pedophile as well.

Don't like it? Stop making these SICK DISGUSTING JOKES. It's juvenile and disgusting.

Yeah I am 100% fine with calling them pedophiles just because they joke about it. It shows they have pedophilia on their brains too often.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by badw0lf

"Pedobear"
The cartoon character "Pedobear" is a renamed version of the 2chan ASCII art character "kuma".[citation needed] In his American incarnation, he is an anthropomorphic bear child predator that is often used within the community to mock contributors showing a sexual interest in under-age girls.[42] Pedobear is one of the most popular memes on non-English imageboards, and is gaining recognition across Europe. In February 2010, a photoshopped version of Pedobear appeared along with mascots of the 2010 Winter Olympics in an article on the games in Gazeta Olsztyńska, a Polish newspaper.[43] It has been used as a symbol of pedophilia by Maltese graffiti vandals.[44]

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

And, you are aware that ED is closely associated with 4chan and anon, right? So what you're telling us is that Anon /b/ and 4chan et al use pedo bear to take the piss, and as a meme it spread - but somehow it now means pedos really use it as a comfort symbol of acknowledgement? What the...

Wouldn't they be better off using a crucifix? Are you really trying to tell me that a symbol of mocking perverts has been adopted by perverts who willingly display it to each other and no one would notice?

As pinky would say "Narrf"

You go anywhere there are inane trolls, and guess what... you may find pedo bear. Why I've even seen him on imdb and youtube... Oh my!

and, I found other sites, that honestly border on violating the law. I am considering notifying the Attorney Generals office tomorrow. I won't put the site on here. I did a Google on Pedobearand ##########. I am probably over reaching but I am sure the pics they have, with Pedobear photshopped in could be considered illegal.

So, when one finds these sites, they should be turned in, at the least. I'll let you know how that turns out.

Do that... I'm all ears... ><

Just for the record, I despise paedophilia, but this is bordering on a witch hunt, because people MAY have jewlry that appears similar to that which you posted.

There have been cases in some countries where people have been beaten and burnt to death because ONE person said they looked suspicious hanging around a public school where perverts had been seen, only for it to be discovered that they were Police officers, undercover, investigating the alleged child abuse - someone.. SOMEONE.. just decided to say something and a MOB attacked.. You're inciting a mob. Nothing less, Imo.

"Hey that man is wearing a ring that looks similar to what I saw on ATS.. Good thing I saw that thread, I will go get my glock, I hate pedos..."

Edit - I read and I read and still did a typo.. lol, despite=despise.. confarnit.. or two..

[edit on 7/5/2010 by badw0lf]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deezey
Wow, Ive been coming to ATS a long time, long time lurker, but now i feel i must reply to this topic. U guys are being suckered in by a Chan meme.

first off the OP's name is ANON = as in ANONTALK

encyclopediadramatica.com...

Basiclly old 4chan members went there after CP was banned on 4chan..
And then he goes on and show some symbols, why would they use that?

lol, OLA ice cream any1?

I kinda got that impression myself, but wow there is a lot of "ZOMG, I NEVER NOO!" going on here, makes this w0lf sad

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Now this is where ignorance comes into play. I am a father of 2 beautiful little girls and I am very protective over them. One way I protect them is to teach them to think for them self’s and question authority. As well as deny ignorance. I did a little research and I found the web site that the OP is referring to

Here is the link:
slideshare

now the web site does state that these symbols are for the organizations listed by the OP but under further investigation I found that the heart spiral is a vary common pendent sold in many jewelry stores around the world.

Here is a Google link of some examples:
google

Also the spiral triangle is vary common as well

Example link:
silver earrings

With the info that the OP has given it has started fear over these symbols which are symbols that have been around for a long time. If people did not realize this, they could end up turning in a supposed pedo for wearing these symbols on the person’s neck, ears, fingers as well as tattoos. When this person is in fact not a pedo and just happens to like the symbol for some reason. The spiral and the triangle are both religious symbols and can take many forms

Example link:
sacred symbols

Now my point is that fear has now been created towards these symbols and every time anyone who has seen the OP's info, sees these symbols, (no matter under any context) will only see it as a pedophiliac symbol. Now u can blame it on the pedos, you can blame it on the police, you can blame it on the OP but I would blame it on ignorance.

Don’t get me wrong. It is good to have info such as this but be careful what you do with it. Don’t go around turning everyone in that u see with a spiral heart or a spiral triangle. Doing so could ruin a lot of innocent people’s lives. Stick to the exact symbols shown by the link above and the pictures shown by the OP.

Ignorance is bliss but only to one's self.

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
i've seen pedo's creaping around grocery stores late in evenings during summer. even seen one that had a camera around his neck that was about the size of a quarter. it is quite disturbing.

Hahha, you sure it wasn't his intergalactic transcommunication device, the one he uses to keep in touch with the mother ship?

I mean, you were *THAT* close enough to know he was a pedo and that it was a camera... surely you might have made a mistake?

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

I kinda got that impression myself, but wow there is a lot of "ZOMG, I NEVER NOO!" going on here, makes this w0lf sad

Yea I know , kinda makes me giggle and sad 2...I like ATS alot, but this shows how much people on here really know whats going on the interwebz.

Did any1 of you on this thread saw that youtube vid where 4chan raided the OPRAH WINFREY show? It's what they do....pose as pedos for shockvalue and piss people off, and then make another meme about it on their boards.

Edit: On second thought, Anon72 has been on here for some time.., either his nick and information are coincidental, then he's just misinformed, or this is a well planned raid.

[edit on 7-5-2010 by Deezey]

posted on May, 7 2010 @ 03:39 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy,

I need to say to you that there are a lot of great people in this world.

If you want to bring a child into this world, that child will take a chance, as we all do.

If not, that is OK too.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join